Last time you had sex

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We came home from a very tiring daytrip and I was sure he wouldn't be in the mood. Well, we got into bed and as usual I like to check to see if he's hard because I like to take advantage of those opportunities. Much to my surprise he was hard as a rock. I went down on that thing so fast and in about 5 minutes or so I was swallowing stream after stream. After I forced myself off his cock, I wasn't really in the mood. Well, he got upset. We don't like it when only one of us gets pleasure. He knelt down over me, put his semi-hardon in my mouth (something he knows gets me going - I like to have a visual and feel his balls on my chin). And he pushed in and out while I jerked off. All this was probably over 1 - 2 minutes, but it felt like a wonderfully long time, and then I came and he pulled out. I don't know about you, but lying on your back watching hot abs and a hot cock is absolutely awesome.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last Sunday
My house
It was my only day off and I wanted to sleep and do nothing. She called me and asked if she could come over and make lunch. So she did that and I then had a nap on the terrace in the hammock. I woke up with her nibbling my right nipple and rubbing my crotch. I got up and crossed into the bedroom and made love with her until dinnertime.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
8am this morning, My girlfriend, in our shared bed, she woke up after a long night of the hardest most intense fucking of our lives (around 2 hours of it ending only about 4 hours earlier) and she jokingly 3/4 asleep started pretend humping me and I asked if she was ready for more and she thinking I was kidding sleepily said "you know it" so I started working my way back in and 5 minutes later she was bentover the bed screaming her lungs out. She said she literally woke up to an orgasm and said it was one of the hottest experiences of her life. Note this is ONLY acceptable if you know they would want to do this!

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yesterday, at about this time. This person and I have really good, long lasting sex together. He loves to get fucked for a really long time, and I can last as long as he wants cause I can only come by jerking off. My new roommate (who is straight) was home, and I knew he could hear us. He's always bragging about how hard he fucks his gf and blah blah blah, so I made sure to fuck my guy really good, hard, and fast, and show off my stamina. It turned me on that the roomate could hear us. Me and my guy had sex for about 2 1/2 hrs, and the roomate could hear me drilling this guy for at least an hour before he went to work. ;-0

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yikes...i thought i had it bad. it's been about a month and a half. with my ex-fiance...when he wasn't my ex yet.

friendly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This morning when I woke up from my tent and went on a hike with the gf and she jacked me off in the woods and I came about 9 thick bands as I had my fingers up her juicy pussy and I fingered her super wet cunt for like 1 minute and she came

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well two nights ago, I ended up at the adult bookstore arcade. Sucked off 4 or 5 guys. First guy was hanging out in a booth with the door open, but rubbing himself. I made eye contact and he indicated for me to come in, so I did. Nice average cock size, like me--I'm on here to provide support to you big guys! He sucked good cock and had a nice load for me. 2nd guy was young black dude that had a great cock. Nice young load, but a bit bitter. A couple of others--not too memorable, but nice!

Last night at the bar, a friend of mine pretty much played with my cock and balls all night long--easy access as I was wearing a kilt. This started a few other friends enjoying the games too. We all had fun grabbing, feeling, stroking, torturing--BDSM/Leather crowd. The bar does not let too much go on, but we had fun. As I was leaving and taking one of my drunk friends home, a guy who had been eyeing us all night long, said to me, "Someday you'll have to let me see what is under that kilt." I said, "All you have to do is ask."

So he did, and I got me cock and balls played with for a few more minutes!

Same crowd is going out today for beer bust, so should be a fun time again!