Last time you had sex

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tired of the quarantine but I bought a sex doll last week and that bitch is getting a workout... I've already had several creampies in it and I fucked it so hard earlier and yelled out when I exploded inside it again. Best $50 i ever spent lol

View attachment 15867951
Need get one bad lol .

Korindie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who you had sex with
My wife

Where
our bedroom

How did it come about
I just grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. I’m lucky, 95% of the time I want sex, I get it with her.

And of course all the horny kinky details.
She was sitting on the couch and I walked over and grabbed her hand and said I need to taste you. We go into the bedroom, both get undressed. I start sucking her big tits, she uses her hand to lift them up and feed them to me. I start rubbing her clit, she reaches down and starts pulling and rubbing on my semi hard penis to make it rock hard. She said, “you can be in me today if you want” (I haven’t been in her for 3 weeks, just toys, and she usually jerks me off afterward). The only times I’m in her, she either just gets on top of me, which means she is horny and she uses my penis for foreplay to get her wet before switching to toys, or if she says I can be in her, I know she isn’t 100% in the mood yet and will allow me to use her pussy for my pleasure. Probably about 70% of those times she gets in the mood and ends up eventually wanting something bigger, but will allow me to have my fun as long as I want usually.

So i knew she wasn’t fully in the mood yet, so I said I needed to taste her first, I began to eat her out, I could feel her starting to get soaked. She began to moan and buckle her hips. I inserted 3 fingers and then four as I lapped up her juices. I could feel her pussy beginning to relax and open up. I went to grab the lube, and asked “are you ready for me to be in you?” She kind of giggled “not now! I need something bigger.” I lined up my hand and it slid smoothly into her pussy. She moaned and begin to buckle her hips. I bought up the pics of the big cock I showed her a couple days before (I have been talking to a potential bull for her) she moaned yeeessss! I said we were talking again today, I told him that she loved his big thick uncut cock. I told her that I I sent him the pictures of the dildo we used That she creamed all over after I showed her his pics. She said “what did he say?” I said “he said you’d cream even more” I told her that I shared some of her fantasies with him and he wanted to make them happen for her. She moaned “ohhh, he’d do that for me? I want that! Would you eat me out afterwards?)”
”Of course baby”. I gave her my phone with his cock pics. “Oh baby, I need his big cock to fill me up.” I need to ride it and go up and down on it!” She began pushing her hips upward, stretching out her pussy more with my fist. I began to pick up the pace. “Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” She moaned as her pussy tightened down on her fist and her body began to shake. “Thank you baby, I needed that!” I pulled my fist out of her and it was covered in cream. “Mmm, I cant wait to see it all Over his big cock!” I laid down and she cuddled up next to me. Thank you baby, she kissed me softly over and over. “Thank you for always making sure I’m taken care of. Thank you for loving me and wanting me to have a big cock.” She kissed me softly some more as she grabbed my penis. “It’s so small, but I still love how it grows for me.” She jerked me off until I came. I dribbled my normal amount, about a nickel sized puddle. Then she asked me “baby, does he cum more than you?” I said “he told me he shoots several big ropes of cum.” “Oh baby, thank you so much! I can’t wait!”

Now I hope everything keeps going smoothly so I don’t let her down lol

bucknaked9

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tuesday afternoon before work. I matched with this girl on Tinder about a month ago. We've gone on a few dates and have gotten along really well. Things have been getting sexier over text, she sent me a sexy picture and said how she wished she could help take care of me. Before she came over we had a nice conversation about what our expectations were, and we're both just looking for a fun time, nothing serious.

I hadn't had a real good fuck like this for months, maybe since the end of 2019. I had so much pent up sexual energy and I unleashed it all on her that afternoon. She also sucked my cock so well and it's been so long since I've experienced that either. At one point I was fucking her with her legs over my shoulders and she whimpered "I've never been fucked this hard in my life." Which led me to bending her over and going pure beast mode on her. I ended up exploding in her mouth. Later that day she texted me saying "Thank you for giving me a reason not to walk well." She left for a 10-day trip on Wednesday, but she's been sending me sexy pictures and we'll be meeting up when she gets back.

tps87

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
19 month anniversary private celebration last night. We have sex most nights but last night was a marathon! After talking in bed for about an hour cuddling and caressing each other, finally turned up the heat just before 1am. We fondled each other to full hardness and then he rolled onto his stomach. I massaged his butt and repeatedly ran my finger starting from the back of his balls, up his taint and thru his crack up to the small of his back which made him moan. After a few minutes he got on top placing my cock at the entrance of his hole while I massaged his cock. My tip teased him and just barely entered without having lubed up yet. Switched to 69 and while he blew me giving my balls lots of attention, I lubed a finger, massaged his hole and slowly worked inside to massage his prostate. Once he was nice and wet, he got back on top and slid himself down on my cock. We both moaned and my pre started flowing fully lubing him on the inside while I massaged his member.

After a short time, we were ready for the main event. He moved to the foot of the bed, on his back, legs back over his head. I stood on the floor, took aim and slid the full length in with one, slow stroke. Put one knee on the bed and started thrusting. Slow at first, built up speed, then a lot of variation - slower, faster, full strokes then short strokes (staying deep though). Put both knees on the bed and kept going. I was balls deep and he said he felt my balls on his butt. This went on for a good 35 to 40 minutes. I approached and retreated from climax multiple times. We needed a break so laid together on the bed. After a few minutes he stroked me back to full mast, rolled on his back again and vigorous fucking resumed. We paused and then he rolled on his side with his knees bent at a 90 degree angle. I got on top and entered him. I love this position as it feels a bit tighter and the angle seems good to really work his prostate. Pounded him like this for a good while. When I tired I pulled out and laid on my back. He started blowing me like the world would end if he stopped while finger massaging my balls. I felt the peak coming slowly, slowly then I blew massively down his throat while convulsing and gasping. The clock read 3:05am.

He didn't ejaculate but, satisfied, went for a cigarette before we fell asleep. His turn is tonight, though. He isn't really into topping me (I'm older and he has this age thing with top/bottom roles) but he will get tongue and hand action to drive him wild ending with mind blowing BJ.

Andrea23

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This past weekend with my boyfriend. He started by exploring my chest on the couch and we were soon in the bedroom. He had fun, but I had to roll us over so I was on top and use his dick so I could cum.