Last time you had sex

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ellaborate more on this!! After how long? Some more details hehe!
;

LOL..............are we curious?

I haven't gone 12 hours without sex more than a couple times since this whole virus stuff started.
But yesterday morning started at a little after 5 am with a half hour long, multi orgasmic love making session with my gf before she had to go to work.
Then after a nap i spent well over an hour fucking and getting fucked but two hot and horny, thick cocked young men.

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
;

LOL..............are we curious?

I haven't gone 12 hours without sex more than a couple times since this whole virus stuff started.
But yesterday morning started at a little after 5 am with a half hour long, multi orgasmic love making session with my gf before she had to go to work.
Then after a nap i spent well over an hour fucking and getting fucked but two hot and horny, thick cocked young men.
Curious? Haha a looooooot!

great details! Your gf leave you ready for the two guys!

this threesome sounds great, the description of horny thick cocked young men makes me hard instantly!

ummm and if you add details about underwear or jockstrap I could go crazy hehe

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last Wednesday...

gf #2 texted me from the pool while listening to my spotify playlist I made for her. Said the sun, music and thinking about me made her horny. I said, give me 42 mins for a quick shower and over the speed limit commute to her apt. Got there and we drank some wine, kissed on each other and she showed me her new bikini and 2 new toys. We were both so horny at this point, we took off each other's clothes, shut the blinds and started rubbing our naked bodies on each other while passionately kissing. I went down on her for a few mins, she'd already been playing with herself before I got there so it was a delightful afternoon of oral sex, kissing, touching, and wild beast fucking like Animal Planet :-D

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who you had sex with
My wife

Now that’s a woman that takes care of her mans cock!
Where
our bedroom

How did it come about
I just grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. I’m lucky, 95% of the time I want sex, I get it with her.

And of course all the horny kinky details.
She was sitting on the couch and I walked over and grabbed her hand and said I need to taste you. We go into the bedroom, both get undressed. I start sucking her big tits, she uses her hand to lift them up and feed them to me. I start rubbing her clit, she reaches down and starts pulling and rubbing on my semi hard penis to make it rock hard. She said, “you can be in me today if you want” (I haven’t been in her for 3 weeks, just toys, and she usually jerks me off afterward). The only times I’m in her, she either just gets on top of me, which means she is horny and she uses my penis for foreplay to get her wet before switching to toys, or if she says I can be in her, I know she isn’t 100% in the mood yet and will allow me to use her pussy for my pleasure. Probably about 70% of those times she gets in the mood and ends up eventually wanting something bigger, but will allow me to have my fun as long as I want usually.

So i knew she wasn’t fully in the mood yet, so I said I needed to taste her first, I began to eat her out, I could feel her starting to get soaked. She began to moan and buckle her hips. I inserted 3 fingers and then four as I lapped up her juices. I could feel her pussy beginning to relax and open up. I went to grab the lube, and asked “are you ready for me to be in you?” She kind of giggled “not now! I need something bigger.” I lined up my hand and it slid smoothly into her pussy. She moaned and begin to buckle her hips. I bought up the pics of the big cock I showed her a couple days before (I have been talking to a potential bull for her) she moaned yeeessss! I said we were talking again today, I told him that she loved his big thick uncut cock. I told her that I I sent him the pictures of the dildo we used That she creamed all over after I showed her his pics. She said “what did he say?” I said “he said you’d cream even more” I told her that I shared some of her fantasies with him and he wanted to make them happen for her. She moaned “ohhh, he’d do that for me? I want that! Would you eat me out afterwards?)”
”Of course baby”. I gave her my phone with his cock pics. “Oh baby, I need his big cock to fill me up.” I need to ride it and go up and down on it!” She began pushing her hips upward, stretching out her pussy more with my fist. I began to pick up the pace. “Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” She moaned as her pussy tightened down on her fist and her body began to shake. “Thank you baby, I needed that!” I pulled my fist out of her and it was covered in cream. “Mmm, I cant wait to see it all Over his big cock!” I laid down and she cuddled up next to me. Thank you baby, she kissed me softly over and over. “Thank you for always making sure I’m taken care of. Thank you for loving me and wanting me to have a big cock.” She kissed me softly some more as she grabbed my penis. “It’s so small, but I still love how it grows for me.” She jerked me off until I came. I dribbled my normal amount, about a nickel sized puddle. Then she asked me “baby, does he cum more than you?” I said “he told me he shoots several big ropes of cum.” “Oh baby, thank you so much! I can’t wait!”

Now I hope everything keeps going smoothly so I don’t let her down lol

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night.

I would’ve liked to have gone a bit longer, but after getting the “Whoa, there, buddy” hand push on my leg for a handful of strokes, we realigned a bit and she opened her legs as wide as they’ve ever been. I was sinking myself so fully inside her, it was crazy, and resistance soon became futile.

We were planning on giving it another go tonight, but she says her vajayjay needs a day to recover.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Curious? Haha a looooooot!

great details! Your gf leave you ready for the two guys!

this threesome sounds great, the description of horny thick cocked young men makes me hard instantly!

ummm and if you add details about underwear or jockstrap I could go crazy hehe

you are making me get awfully detailed on a public thread here, but at this point i guess its too late to worry.

Sorry i dont have a lot of info about underwear or jockstraps, although normally my gf does like me in a jockstrap, she really likes the black Dukes i have.
But we had a late night fucking, then a grand finale early that morning so i hadn't had on underwear in several hours by the time the two young and hung studs and i had our fun.

To update this thread on last time i had sex...........one of the two studs spent an hour riding my cock last night, then my gf stopped by for a quickie this morning..........