Last time you had sex

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like five days ago. Felt sick lately. Can't wait to get balls deep in pussy. Craving it sooo bad. Getting hard writing this now. Probably gonna rub one out. Need a stroking buddy too.

My cock craves pussy so much. I can’t get enough of that wonderful stuff. Going to bed with my wife and I shower. Her pussy does so much for me. I feel like I could conquer the world after a good long intense fuck After I cum hard. Im approaching 68 yrs old. It never gets old or dull. I love how my wife of 36 yrs fucks me. She knows how to handle my cock. She takes him!

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night and this morning also. Couldn’t scream however like I usually do because others in the house

It was our first time bareback, both of us were loud, but I let out a fucking roar when i started shooting out my load because she grabbed my balls when I pulled out. It felt amazing

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was our first time bareback, both of us were loud, but I let out a fucking roar when i started shooting out my load because she grabbed my balls when I pulled out. It felt amazing

That's awesome man I love being loud and bareback is even more awesome

got any clips? Your other clips are hot but you fucking someone would be even hotter

Unfortunately no so far I seem to always forget to make a video when I'm actually with someone

Last edited:
Reactions: longstroke7

BigBallWasher

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
An older guy I met at the gym (he's 65ish, and I'm 33) were showering after a work out and I looked over and saw him staring at my ass and playing with himself. I pretended not to notice but started playing with my ass. He came over to the stall beside me and started washing himself there. I looked down at his cock (gorgeous veiny thing with some really heavy hangers under them) and gave him a smile.

He asked if I wanted to go somewhere and I agreed. Went back to his house and we fooled around some before I pulled his cock out and blew him. He came pretty quickly and I let him finish on my face.

Gonna meet up again tonight.

This morning after showering. Gf was wearing nothing but panties which really turned me on so I pinned her to the window with her tits pressed against. I rubbed my throbbing cock against her pussy, with only her panties separating us. I could tell she was dripping wet from how damp her panties were.
I pulled down her underwear, exposing her drooling pussy, and buried my cock deep in her body - each thrust making her squeal with pleasure. Her legs started shaking and giving way, so I picked her up by the legs and propped her ass on my hard on, carrying her to our bed.
I lay her on our silk sheets and spread her legs wide open for another round of thrusting. Her legs wrap around my body as I ravage her pussy with every inch of my cock. After hours of intense thrusting I unload all over her stomach and chest.
Afterwards we laid in bed all morning, cuddling.

BigBallWasher

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
An older guy I met at the gym (he's 65ish, and I'm 33) were showering after a work out and I looked over and saw him staring at my ass and playing with himself. I pretended not to notice but started playing with my ass. He came over to the stall beside me and started washing himself there. I looked down at his cock (gorgeous veiny thing with some really heavy hangers under them) and gave him a smile.

He asked if I wanted to go somewhere and I agreed. Went back to his house and we fooled around some before I pulled his cock out and blew him. He came pretty quickly and I let him finish on my face.

Gonna meet up again tonight.

Met up with him again last night instead. I asked him if he wanted to top or bottom and initially he bottomed for me. He lay on his back while I fucked him. I pulled out and blew a load on his stomach. He asked me to lick it up and I indulged him. After that I let him top me, and my god he fucks like a 20 year old. He had me wore the fuck out and shivering in a puddle when the night was through.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife is having some problem with being sore from my cock. Looks like we need take a week or so break from fucking. I am such a sexual being I need sex like I need air. Any you guys experience this type stuff? How do you handle it? I guess I will masturbate and fantasize. Shit happens. I just love to fuck like most men!

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife is having some problem with being sore from my cock. Looks like we need take a week or so break from fucking. I am such a sexual being I need sex like I need air. Any you guys experience this type stuff? How do you handle it? I guess I will masturbate and fantasize. Shit happens. I just love to fuck like most men!
Use lube, dude. Works for women as well as men. :)