Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My cock craves pussy so much. I can’t get enough of that wonderful stuff. Going to bed with my wife and I shower. Her pussy does so much for me. I feel like I could conquer the world after a good long intense fuck After I cum hard. Im approaching 68 yrs old. It never gets old or dull. I love how my wife of 36 yrs fucks me. She knows how to handle my cock. She takes him!
Yes bro... best feeling in the world. Sliding into your woman's pussy especially after a hard stressful day. I like it a little ripe lop meaning a day without a shower, feels better on my cock. Love feeling her lubrication and how it coats my shaft. Feeling my cock go in and out... that is hot as hell.

creamstick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife is having some problem with being sore from my cock. Looks like we need take a week or so break from fucking. I am such a sexual being I need sex like I need air. Any you guys experience this type stuff? How do you handle it? I guess I will masturbate and fantasize. Shit happens. I just love to fuck like most men!
I have a friend who is in same situation as you. He is seriously hung ( nearly 9 inches) and wants to fuck every day. His wife cannot cope with the constant soreness and bouts of cystitis but still he demands full on fucking. Also he is a stayer so these are not 5 minute quickies. His wife has had cervix problems as well. Even when he is sore from the cystitis he still carries on -apparently E45 cream eases the discomfort.

SLCcurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This morning...around 3:30am. I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to wake my boyfriend up with a light caress of his back. I knew he was hungry to bottom last night, but we feel asleep a little earlier than normal. So he got what he wanted this morning, and i got some good sleep after cumming inside him

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Twice last night and 3 times this morning, before I left her condo I gave her non stop backshots in her living room until she came and pushed me away. She licked her cream off of my cock and sucked my dick hard until I came. We kissed for what seemed like forever, and then i left, she's coming over my place to spend the night on Tuesday. Can't wait