Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
0*n6zzxzDrGFPV6Tue.png

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night. :) Wouldn't say it was great for her. I'm pretty big/thick and we hadn't banged in awhile, so she was really tight. She acted really happy, but I came in like 20 pumps and probably only got 2/3 of the way in. I'm not made for tight vaginas, wish I could have done better. Oh well, fun times anyway.

5 months!!! Split up with my ex in May and been pretty much self isolating since.. maybe that’s why I’ve ended up on this site he he

I got lucky. I started dating my girlfriend literally the day before everything got shut down. Since we also worked together, she saw no reason for us to stop dating. **phew**

Reactions: 2hot2handle

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Woke up at 5:30 with a serious hard on. We were naked and my cock was so hard and throbbing that I couldn't fall back to sleep.

I wanted her bad, but I didn't want to wake her since I know she needed her rest, so I tried to quietly get up to go to the bathroom to stroke my cock. She asked where I was going, and I just looked at her and flexed my cock and said that I needed to handle this.

She said no, come back to me. I sighed and got back under the sheets, where she cuddled up to me. I told her that I didn't want to wake her, but she said it's ok, and grabbed my cock. She began to kiss my chest while slowly stroking it up and down. The combo of the scent of her hair in my face, the feeling of her warm naked body, and her hand gliding up and down my hard dick began to make me breathe heavily and grunt. I wanted to be inside of her.

I began to whisper to her how badly I wanted her. How I wanted to wrap my arms around her and make her feel good. She rolled over onto her stomach and opened up her legs, a clear invitation. I got up and began to eat her pussy and ass for a bit, and then I got on top of her and slowly began to slide my hard dick into the moist entrance of her pussy.

I rode her ass for what seemed like an eternity. Whispers turned into loud moans and yells as we fucked, the musk of our sex filled the air as we grinded non stop. When she gave me permission to cum, I pinned her down by her lower back and I began to long glide my cock in and out of her. My balls began to pull up and I let her know that I was going to cum.

I began to thrust hard, my cock stiffened up to the point of no return, and I yelled as I felt my load begin to burst into her pussy, my cock and balls pumping hard. I gave one last deep thrust and held it as my body trembled. I collapsed on her and held her closely, as I began to whisper in her ear again.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
about 3 hours ago for about 40 minutes, I cum a gusher, then kept on fucking till she has a massive orgasm leaving me with claw marks on my shoulder blades, then just kept right on plowing through that will my nuts slapped up tight again spewing out the remainder of their contents.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
fucked my wife this past saturday. I love this woman. we have been married for 36 yrs and i cant keep my hands off of this woman. she has this one place in her pussy that is so fucking good. Its deep in her pussy. Its like it sucks my cock and it feels so good. I could get drunk off of how good it is!

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ended 820 this morning...Spent the weekend with my all time favorite bottom (me and the partner needed a break from each other...Sometimes we like to wake up next to a bottom so we can roll over and fuck)...

Arrived Friday night about 11 pm...He answered the door wearing just a jock strap and a huge smile..Walking behind him slapping his ass...Sexy as fuck... 55 years old.. Carmel skin Dominican...Hazel eyes... Bald head.. go-tee.. 8 pack abs .muscle..Barry White voice.. all man...

Fucked 9 times in 2 1/2 days... the shortest session took just over an hour... Last night i was horny as fuck but he couldn’t take anymore dick..He goes on one of the apps and picks out another bottom for me...We fucked for a couple of hours and I send him on his way...

He wakes me up at 6 by suckin my Dick... We fucked til 820 because I had a zoom call with my team at 830...From the waist up I was in shirt and tie... From the waist down I was butt naked ...