Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No arrangement. They started having sex in front of me, so I jacked off while watching. After he came, I was invited to fuck her. I did while he watched.
Love sloppy seconds

D

deleted2769041

Last night. Came hard and shot a huge load inside wife. Afterward, her pussy lips looked all swollen and puffy—she’s normally an innie. When we woke this morning, her lips were still just as plump as they were last night.

IDK why that happens. We didn’t use any toys or anything last night, I just gave her some good hard cock. Sometimes I guess I just really stretch her out for whatever reason. She’s always a little embarrassed by it, but I think its hot.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This morning. Started off kissing her and sucking her tits while fingering her sopping wet pussy. Moved down and ate her with one finger in her pussy and one in her ass. She had a screaming, gushing orgasm all over my face. Started fucking her slowly in missionary then told her to flip to doggy. Grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and fast until we both came.

D

deleted627832

Most likely the last part of 2019. I was just getting into postion....when my mother-in-law came in on us. All she saw was my naked ass in the air.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Saturday night, my wife and I made out Frenching and pawing each other like teenagers, then after a two-finger screaming cum I had her flip over and played with her big round luscious ass and thighs for like half an hour.... alternating between gentle thrusts, deep hard bouncing thrusts, and pulling out to trace my cockhead over her soaked steamy pussy. Would also paw and pinch and stroke and nip and dickrub all over her butt and thighs. I joked with her that her ass is the other woman in our marriage, she burst out laughing so we laughed and there were follow-up jokes about that, we ended up taking a bit of a break to just hug and laugh. Then I nailed her even harder. It was so hot I wanted to keep it going so I kept biting myself on my hand or forearm to keep me from cumming.