Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few nights ago. It was basically hatefucking in a way. My partner and I argued and then it just turned into a bit of a sadomasochism-lite kind of thing lol. Obviously we were into it, but it was slapping/spanking mixed with aggressive fucking. My ass still kinda hurts but I'm not sure if it's from the spanking my partner gave me or if I slept bad…

Reactions: abattist

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon with a friend's forty-something wife. A rare cloudy day in the low 90s here allowed us to swim without being flayed by the sun. The pool is like bathwater but refreshing. After a couple weeks of massive heat wave here in the desert it felt good to be outside again. She wore a new bikini which untied easily when we took it indoors.

She's been seeing me every week with her husband's permission for several years now though not during the lockdown until everyone got vaccinated. He's much older and disabled.

We had a couple hours of fun then she went home to make their supper.

D

deleted814719

Sunday on Father's Day. The wife felt that I deserved a present.

Wife came to bed and said that I should have a blowjob for Father's Day. Who in their right mind would refuse that?!

She went down on me for 30 minutes - longest ever she's blown me. Sucking, licking, playing the entire time. I wasn't close to cumming but began to feel sorry for her - she was working so hard. So I asked her to lube my cock and jack me. Another 20 minutes of stroking, playing, etc. and I'm still not there.

I told her that I wanted to fuck her so she rolled over and I climbed on. I pumped her for another 10 minutes before blasting into her pussy.

Great end to Father's Day.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yesterday (Thursday) afternoon with the twenty something daughter of the forty something married woman I see on Tuesdays. I had been seeing them separately for a couple years until covid put the bosh on it for over a year.

Her step dad is an old friend who knows I do his wife--his idea--but he doesn't know I started seeing his stepdaughter several years ago when she was home on breaks from university. Mom & daughter know of each other. We kept it secret until mother overheard a phone conversation.

Mom doesn't talk to me about it but her daughter tells me they enjoy the secret kink of sleeping with the same man.

Daughter moved back home a few years ago after graduating and has been attending grad school here making it easy to see each other until covid stopped everything. Once vaccinated we picked up right were we left off.

While mother is satisfied meeting once a week daughter often needs more--sometimes 2-3x a week. I've know them a long time. She still calls me Uncle Hal.

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sunday on Father's Day. The wife felt that I deserved a present.

Wife came to bed and said that I should have a blowjob for Father's Day. Who in their right mind would refuse that?!

She went down on me for 30 minutes - longest ever she's blown me. Sucking, licking, playing the entire time. I wasn't close to cumming but began to feel sorry for her - she was working so hard. So I asked her to lube my cock and jack me. Another 20 minutes of stroking, playing, etc. and I'm still not there.

I told her that I wanted to fuck her so she rolled over and I climbed on. I pumped her for another 10 minutes before blasting into her pussy.

Great end to Father's Day.

That was my Fathers Day present too

D

deleted2769041

Wife and I started making out last night on the couch before bedtime. Kisses went deeper and hands began to roam. She whispered in my ear that she wanted to suck my cock tonight and couldn’t wait to taste my load. That’ll make a man turn to diamonds in no time ...

She took me to the bedroom and worshipped my cock. I was still rock hard after she swallowed my cream—I wasn’t done. Yanked her leggings down and told her I wanted her pussy now. “Fuck it like it’s yours,” she said.

And damn, did I ever—I was so horny I didn’t last long, but I blasted my second load deep in her cunt. Felt even better than the load I put down her throat.

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wednesday morning with my FWB. It had been a wild night as we both got high and had insane orgasms. At some point during the night I had so many orgasms I was seeing spots and collapsed next to him in bed worn out. Woke up after sunrise to my morning wood cock being sucked and almost exploded but then I got on top put on my cock ring and we fucked like animals totally bareback. It was unbelievable from the first second I entered him. I was balls deep and eventually screamed and almost blacked out as I blasted hard inside him

We went back to sleep til lunch lol I was still naked well into the afternoon after that. Got sucked off again before I got dressed

Last edited:

uncut7in

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last Saturday, when I met a young Asian guy in London. He proved to be a very greedy bottom - I fucked him in 8 positions (OK 2 were repeats). He was on his back with my cock deep inside him, when he touched his cock and shot his spunk everywhere.