Last time you had sex

D_Jarowe Jackhammer

Experimental Member
Media
4 days ago
1. Girl from High School that I knew. (She's a few years older than me too :p)
2. My house
3. She added me on Facebook and she really put the moves on me. She wanted a booty call ... bad.
4. We pretty much talked about what was going to happen before it ever happened, so it kept the whole "wooing" thing to a minimun. She came over and we had a few drinks and then got down in my bed.

She had an orgasm while going down on me, which was awesome. I love girls who are into giving head. We screwed for about 30 minutes or so then watched a movie. Wasn't the best sex that I have had, but I think she enjoyed it. She came a 4-5 times.

After the movie we fucked again and then slept all night.

Reactions: twinkish92

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
So lets tell all o the last time anyone posting had sex, all the details.

Who you had sex with
Where
How did it come about
And of course all the horny kinky details.

My wife
In our bed on Saturday morning
She backed up against me as we were waking up
Sleepy groggy grunting thrusting squishing throbbing

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

ck1x

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's really depressing But it's been about a year... *Sigh*

And it wasn't good so I'll spare the details.

Just judging from your photos. I have to say that u are a really great looking guy with a nice cock as well. So what may I ask is the reason it's been so long for u? By choice or just not connecting with the right guys. I'm interested in hearing your reply, thnx!

D_nghhli

Experimental Member
Media
At 6am this morning with my BBW wife. She is a morning person and I was awoken with her hand caressing my balls and her sucking one of my nipples. My pecker was aat full attention so I rolled her over on her back and buried myself inside her. Then she rolls over and takes me anally, which is where she takes my full load.
Then we go back to sleep for a couple of hours

CygnusKnights

Experimental Member
Media
About an hour ago.
This hot brunette guy.
In his car.
We've talked for months and we finally did something about it.
Finally messed around.. after getting out of my first relationship.. months ago.
He's got this beautiful 7-8 inch cock. 2 handfuls and my mouth still gots some left to take! We jerked and sucked. I actually deep throated for about 30 seconds.
He's got a femmy tone but totally straight-acting and he's lost a bit of weight and looks even sexier now :) -fogged up car windows tells me I did a good job!-

Reactions: mattchatoh