Last time you had sex

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last Saturday night/Sunday morning at adult theater. Had been to club playing, got horned up but buddies when home, so I stopped at arcades. Got skull fucked by hot latino. Then went next door, sucked a couple cocks, then was able to get my cock sucked by cute guy who let I and another guy tag team him. Fucked his ass as well and then blew my huge load all over his face! Very fun and hot!

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last friday/saturday with a nicely kept choreographer and dancer, she is 49 yrs old and hot, after a party i went to her appartment, then started raining way too much for me to ride my motorcycle home and i stayed.
I had never kissed or anything with her, but we had a few hot chats when she said she wanted to try my young self (relatively)
So i proceeded to fuck her brains out that night.
It was good sex, but not mind blowing, I might need to give her another try.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last Sunday. Very hot humid day. Me and my friend were both very horny. We began with me entering him doggie style for about 30 seconds. Then I flipped us over with him laying on top of me face up while I fucked him from underneath. I started thrusting really fast and hard and he came very shortly after. We continued a very sweaty 2 hour session and he came a few more times. Evenually I jacked off as he sucked my nipples and I blasted all over both of us.

BigfootTornado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was sitting on the bed leaning back against the headboard, I put a pillow behind her head and fucked her mouth till I came. Then I slid her down the bed a little and gave her oral to completion.

Good golly miss molly did I cum hard...

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
got drunk and stoned last nite, me and my buddy picked up some bitches and brought em back here

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last night...this guy picked me up at bar & took me home. I screwed him til the sun came up, then I took a shower & came home.

texastigress

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So lets tell all o the last time anyone posting had sex, all the details.

Who you had sex with
Where
How did it come about
And of course all the horny kinky details.

My 32-year old extremely hung and very talented deaf (yes deaf) boy-toy yesterday morning...
At my house and in my bed...
We've been seeing one another for a while - he came over after I had my night out with friends from high school and I sent him a text to come over and fuck me...
Fucked 3 long and hard times and he made me squirt HARD 10 times...towels and bed soaked. :wink:

Last edited:

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last time I got laid was Wednesday (though I did get a blowjob on Thursday). Wife's been out of town and I didn't feel like going out and chasing pussy this weekend (we have an open relationship). She's back home now and I'm looking forward to slamming into that hot pussy of hers soon