Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who you had sex with: My GF
Where: My Bedroom
How did it come about: Nothing really much to tell I said to her "let's go fuck"
And of course all the horny kinky details: we always try to spice it up this time she spent a lot of time sucking and licking my cock (which was awesome) usually I make it all about her but this time she made it all about me

sean22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
8 days ago. Seeing how long I can egde for--at least another week I hope with rising gorge :) I get so sensitive if I wait it's worth the wait

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I hooked up three times in the last week. The last time was a couple days ago. We did missionary, spooning, doggystyle, and her on her back with me standing by edge the bed. We went at it for about 45 minutes and ended with cream pie. She even squirted for a few spurts in the middle of it all.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

aleceiffel

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who you had sex with: An FWB
Where: Her apartment, last night
How did it come about: She had just gotten back into town from a trip and texted me to ask if I wanted to come over
And of course all the horny kinky details: She really loves sucking my cock, so it wasn't long after we were making out that she got on her knees and unzipped my pants and started going down on me. She's incredible at giving head, she's able to take me deeper than most people and is also excellent at playing with my balls. Once she had gotten me as hard as I could be, she had me lay back down on the bed as she took off the rest of my clothes, and stripped out of hers. I fingered her until she came, then she grabbed my cock and grinded it against her clit and lips, letting me feel how wet she had gotten before slowly sliding down my cock. I wanted to go down on her but she really desperately wanted my cock inside her. We fucked like that for a while then she wanted to suck my cock again while she was on all fours on the bed. She wanted me to talk about how I imagined it would be if another guy was there (we've been talking about having a threesome with another guy) and then she started working her tongue further down. She's been really into ass play lately and started to use her tongue on my ass, which felt incredible. She looked up at me as I was stroking my cock while she ate my ass and told me she wanted me to come this way, so I started stroking harder as her tongue moved back down. I came all over my chest and she licked it off.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pause in the blizzard making out session before the blizzard screwing part of the evening's entertainment.

davis0444

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
DeKalb County, Georgia, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A fuck buddy came over yesterday afternoon. We were both pretty horny, so we got naked right away and he started sucking my cock and working on my balls with his mouth. We did that for a while, then switched to 69. I started fingering his ass, which he had already lubed up. It only took a few minutes before he was begging to get fucked. We moved to the bed, and I entered him slowly at first with him on his back with his legs in the air. We switched to side by side for a while, then he put his ass up in the air and asked me to pound him doggy style. I fucked him hard while he talked dirty 'til I blew my load in his ass. He jacked himself off while I kept my cock balls deep in him. Hot times!

Reactions: aready6311

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last night, I had my boy friend in the sleep sack on the floor, I put a pillow under his head, and set up the rim chair over his face. He licked on my balls through the bit gag I had on him while sniffing my asshole. I jerked my cock off as my balls were being washed and massaged by him!

Reactions: mutualjax

jackie_treehorne

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This morning. Wife was too tired for her morning run but fortunately not too tired for other forms of exercise.
Another rare window of opportunity where we had the house to ourselves. She was in the mood to be taken from behind, and we both enjoyed the view in the mirror :)

HungDaddy612

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thursday my ex came over and we chatted after a difficult breakup. We had not been with each other for two months. About an hour into the conversation, when the anger and tears were done, I asked if he wanted me to be naked. He did. I stripped. We talked for another thirty minutes with him staring at my big soft daddy penis. I told him to get naked. Soon we were in bed and he was riding me and getting my big load...fast forward four hours later. My current partner must have felt sex in the air. Out of no where when we were going to sleep he asked if I wanted to fuck him... I did. The fuck was amazing. I had one of the surprise cum moments where I didn't feel it blowing in him until it was...no warning. I love those kind of cum shots. So two hot asses in one night. Good to be the hung daddy!

Attachments

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I went to sleep about 10:00 pm and I was totally out when she came to bed about 12:15 am. I felt her get into bed and I knew she was naked. She got close to me and I could feel her breasts. I was already hard which often happens when I'm asleep. She started kissing my chest and worked all the way down and slid off my boxer briefs. She licked my slowly and took me in her mouth for a minute or two. She laid down and said, "come here". She spread her legs and I got on top of her and started the penetration. It had been awhile since we had been together and I felt very sensitive. After penetrating a little I pulled out and waited for the sensitive feeling to pass. It did. I re-entered her and withing a minute I was all the way penetrated and thrusting deep. In another minute I had her legs in the air on my shoulders and I had maximum penetration. I wasn't close to ogasaming. Often after I get the sensation and it passes I can then go for a long, long time.
Next I moved to standing on the floor and her on the bed. This is an awesome position. While I had her legs in my arms I asked her to touch herself - stroke her clit which she did. Within a couple minutes she came. Actually she came twice like this. I ended up not cumming but it's OK - it was a good release of energy.

aready6311

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to sleep about 10:00 pm and I was totally out when she came to bed about 12:15 am. I felt her get into bed and I knew she was naked. She got close to me and I could feel her breasts. I was already hard which often happens when I'm asleep. She started kissing my chest and worked all the way down and slid off my boxer briefs. She licked my slowly and took me in her mouth for a minute or two. She laid down and said, "come here". She spread her legs and I got on top of her and started the penetration. It had been awhile since we had been together and I felt very sensitive. After penetrating a little I pulled out and waited for the sensitive feeling to pass. It did. I re-entered her and withing a minute I was all the way penetrated and thrusting deep. In another minute I had her legs in the air on my shoulders and I had maximum penetration. I wasn't close to ogasaming. Often after I get the sensation and it passes I can then go for a long, long time.
Next I moved to standing on the floor and her on the bed. This is an awesome position. While I had her legs in my arms I asked her to touch herself - stroke her clit which she did. Within a couple minutes she came. Actually she came twice like this. I ended up not cumming but it's OK - it was a good release of energy.

Wow that's a hot story. And with a body like yours - you deserve that a lot more often!

Reactions: bigwillywonka