Last time you had sex

houstonman411

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Saturday at my office. On the leather couch in the room we do presentations in. Just she and I hot and sweaty.... after 45 min I came so hard and deep in her. Filled her up with so much cum. Then laid there inside her for about 5 minutes to catch my breath. When I pulled out of her the cum came out and dripped down all over the black leather couch. The whole room smelled like sex. I have a presentation in there in about an hour........ :)

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the guy i'm talking to in Texas--- at his house--
it was awful but not because of him, he's amazing. i was coming off shit and sucked miserably.

i can't wait to see him when he comes up to mn next week
make up for the awful sex and show him what the fuck NOTTHE7 can do

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
saturday evening, in our cabin at the farm...finished up with some serious doggie style

Hi, last time I had sex was 7/18/2016. It the first time for me since my divorce which happened in 2014. I had quite a few dates with the man before last night. I thought our relationship would not likely lead to sex because he is almost 20 years older than me. However, we went out to dinner last night and had a few drinks and he took me home and we kissed at the door and he left for home. after about 10 minutes I called him on his cell and asked him if he would consider coming back. He agreed. Well...before he got back I put my pajamas on and greeted him at the front door with my pajama top open at the front. He had this huge grin on his face and I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I sat on one side of the bed and undressed while he did the same on the other. We crawled under the sheets and held and kissed each other. Even though Bob is 68 he is extremely fit. It felt amazing having his strong body hold and caress me. A little background: I was married for 24 years and had been with only one guy other than my ex-husband. I had no idea what it would be like to make love to a man as old as Bob. I kinda had this preconceived idea an older guy would not be well endowed. Boy was I wrong! I could feel his erection growing against me. I reached down to feel it and omg it was so big. I had always thought my ex was pretty good size but he was tiny compared to Bob. I said, "Bob, you are so big!". My hand wouldn't go all the way around his penis. I wanted to see it! So I nudged him over onto his back and slid down to his penis. I was totally amazed at how big around he was and quite a bit longer than my ex as well. I sucked on his huge head for a bit. I could hardly get it in my mouth. He told me I better not do that much longer or it might be a short evening for him. so I stopped and straddled over his big penis wondering if it would fit in me. I put my vaginal opening right on the head and eased onto him. I was so surprised that I slid right down on his penis and it all fit! I rocked back and forth and up and down until I started quivering from exertion. He asked my to lie on my back and he got on top of me and put his penis in me and started fucking me hard. What an orgasm! I just collapsed like rag doll but he kept fucking me. I had another orgasm but suddenly started to get a bit sore. He noticed that I was in a little pain so he asked if he should stop. I said no but lets get some lubricant. when I came back with the lubricant he was lying on his back with that huge erection. I swear it was as big as my forearm. I put lube on him and on me and I knelt on the edge of the bed. He entered my from behind and I could feel him completely fill me up. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me really hard again...it felt so good. In a pretty short time I could tell he was going to cum, which he did. He collapsed on the bed panting. I was so surprised how quickly he went soft and how much smaller he was soft. I told him he couldn't stay the night because I had to get up early for work. so there you go, that was the last time I had sex.

_dave_crown81

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it was awful but not because of him, he's amazing. i was coming off shit and sucked miserably.

Practise makes perfect.

Reactions: Notthe7

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

by shit doyou mean drugs :O( be careful