Last time you had sex

D

deleted871301

Once upon a time in a land far far away...

It's been so long since I've had any physical contact with another person that it's a very distant memory.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
just now, and the AC died so we were covered from head to toe in sweat and sliding all over the place like slugs :eek:
equal parts super hot, kinda gross, and exhausting. i feel bad for people in the tropics that have to do this on a daily basis.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So lets tell all o the last time anyone posting had sex, all the details.

Who you had sex with
Where
How did it come about
And of course all the horny kinky details.

I had sex with my lovely wife of many years. We love each other so passionately. We fucked in our own bed at home and it was fantastic as usual. Our sex life is so awesome it is very hard to describe. My cock was made for her pusdy and her pussy was made for my cock. My cock size is 8 X 6.75 and she loves my cock and I love her pussy. I love her luscious lips and love to kiss them so passionately. I can kiss her passionately long enough and she will be ready to fuck if I did nothing else. But my tongue finally slides down to her melon size breasts that I love to lick and suck on those hard nipples. What a turn on. I love to lick suck and bite lightly on those nipples and as she says it goes straight to her pussy. At times When my cock is inside her pussy I can touch those hard nipples with my tongue mad she will cry out they are so sensitive. The really strange thing about me fucking her pussy is I can tell what kind of orgasm she is going to have by the way her pussy responds to my cock. After I have worked on her breasts and perky hard nipples for awhile my tongue will slide down to her pussy. I love to lick and suck on her pussy better than eating food when I am hungry. Sucking on her clit is the ultimate turn on for me. After she has all she can take of my tongue in her pussy I will put a little lube on the head of my cock and I will position my cock head on her clit and let her feel my hard hot cock head throbbing to fuck her pink pussy! She will gasp for air when I do this to her clit. I will gently let my cock start to slide in her pussy and let her squeeze my cock head and it gives me a sucking sensation to the head of my cock. When she has taken my full 8 inches if hard cock I will sink it in balls deep and give a little push to let her feel my entire length. I listen and watch her body as to how I fuck her pussy. Sometimes I will fuck her gently and sometimes hard and a little rough depending on her responses. I started to gently thrust all 8 inches of my cock into her beautiful pussy thrusting the entire length In and out of her. She will raise and arch her back to met my cock as I thrust into her pussy. Something she loves is I will put my legs outside her sand close her legs inside mine so that I can thrust over the hood that covers her clit. This drives her crazy. She will gasp and tighten her pussy and I will fuck it harder and harder until she relaxes it again. We will do this for maybe ten minutes is about all of this she can stand then I put my legs back inside of her and continue fucking her pussy. When I sense her being close to orgasm I will fuck her harder and harder until she lets out a scream from a horror movie and then her body starts convulsing and she usually has two long orgasms back to back that deplete her body. I kiss her body all over after she cums and while she is calming down. Then it's my turn and continue to fuck her pussy until I feel cum building in my balls and I will fuch her like no Tommorrow until I reach the point of no return and will let out a oh God or something like that and will continue to fuck her brains out as she holds my head. She will let her hand grab my hips and all my 8 inches of long hard thick covk into her pussy pounding until I start shooting cum deep into her pink pussy. When I start to slow my thrusting I finally collapse on her tits wet with sweat and I will usually let my cock soak in her hot cum filled pussy and dose off to sleep and rest in the afterglow of our fucking session. A usual fuck for us is 2-3 positions and usually will last for anywhere between and hour and hour and a half. We have learned to control when we cum prolonging the pleasure as long as possible. I usually ask her if she feels like she has been fucked and she will respond with a firm yes and both giggle like two kids and go off to sleep for awhile!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last night before I came to work. With any luck my gf and I can work in a bj and a fuck between the time she gets home and the time I have to be out of bed and in the shower. (Sex makes more stuff to clean off, too...)

aready6311

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yesterday night and I had her cream everywhere. my dick looked I had dipped it in whipped cream even splashed on my stomach. put her ass right to sleep =) proud moment

With that thick cock - I don't doubt it!