Last time you had sex

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been a while now, last was a crazy nympho who wanted it 5 times a day. I'm not looking to get involved with anyone right now so it's alright.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yesterday
Stayed at my man's place on Sat night, in his bed.
Woke up before him (like I always do) and decided I wanted to play around even if he was asleep. Didn't take too much sucking to wake him up.
He then told me he was going to fuck me so hard that I would need to go back to sleep for a few hours (so he could get more sleep himself). Worked like a treat

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This past Monday morning. Morning after my birthday and my BF fucked it up. Spent the entire night awake and upset trying to decide if I should just leave him cause he can be such a selfish ass sometimes. We were laying in his full size bed - small and easy to touch one another. He tried all night to be sweet after his fuck up but I wanted no part of it. I decided a morning fuck might be nice since it may well indeed be the last time I fucked him. Was sweet. Great lover. Have maybe decided to forgive him. He's away for the weekend and it will be ten days since I saw him last next time I see him. Longest I've gone without sex for two years!!!!! Should be interesting....

Dominatricks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
me and my stunt cock just seperated ways :(....i have 2 other big cocks but they are always busy. My options dwindled down when i decided no more average cocks. I am turning several away weekly. I got weak and was with another disappointment recently. I fucked 2 guys that day and both werent any good. I will have sex tonight with 8 inches of a very hyper high stamina guy. It is never mindblowing screaming wet orgasms like the stuntcock but it is memorable.

I need to find me a stable o horsecocks I think.

D_Boeing Boink

Experimental Member
Media
Night before last, I (68y/0) had wet and wild sex with my wife (66 y/o). 45 minute session and she rode me like a bucking bronco with her tits hanging down and me sucking on them the whole time.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last time I had sex...

It was with my former partner. It was towards the end of our relationship (things weren't going so well). She had come into my room (I moved into the guest room from the master bedroom) and we started talking about random things - mainly about our failing relationship. She was feeling a little horny so the conversation turned to sex. Eventually it ended up with her asking me where my condoms were (they were in the master bedroom as I didn't "need" them). She came back with one and I put it on.

After some brief foreplay (we were going thru some rough times in our relationship) we started having sex. I could tell she wasn't really that in to it. After a while, she "came". I kinda looked at her funny and started to stop but decided I may as well cum too.

I asked her later about the orgasm she had. After some time, she confessed to faking the orgasm. She told me she thought she wanted sex at the time but once we got started she wasn't really that in to it so she faked the orgasm. I knew she faked it, I just wanted her to say it.

She moved out about three months later.

That was February of 2008.

Simba

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So lets tell all o the last time anyone posting had sex, all the details.

Who you had sex with
Where
How did it come about
And of course all the horny kinky details.

1) it's none of your business, (it was my current squeezable)
2)In the choir loft at the church
3)we were talking, things became heated with anger then we laughed and hugged, kissed caressed each other and then we had sex
4)it was a choir loft the kinky part will be Sunday when the choir is up there singing, unaware of the Tuesday afternoon activity.:smile:.

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Who you had sex with
Where
How did it come about

I had sex last night with a 45 year old biker (a real 1% biker, not a leather librarian). Dark, bulky, mean looking. Full riding leather and a Harley.

Met him in a rural bar with and some buds. Sex took place behind the bar in the woods.

He was hitting on a barwench, she was seriously cockteasing him, but it was obviously to get him to buy another beer. We had been talking shop talk all evening, and I told him "She ain't putting out for you buddy" He said "Yeah, but it's been weeks since I got laid" I say "maybe you can just get a BJ out behind the bar after closing... but her teeth look pretty skanky. I don't think I'd put my tool in there." He says "yeah, maybe I should work out another plan" and he starts to scan the room. I put my hand in front of my mouth. He asks whats that about... I say "You're starting to remind me of that guy from Deliverance, and I know I'm in trouble if you tell me "You got a right purdy mouth".

We both laughed and talked for a while. He pulls out a half empty pack of smokes and says "wanna go on a smoke run?" By the time we reach the bikes he asks "Can you keep your mouth shut about shit?..." He makes a suggestion, I agree, we walk back into the woods.

Sex was fast and furious. This big bear biker with 12 kids and 4 ex-wives likes it up the ass and sucks cock. He sucks my dick like a pro and I almost cum. He bends over and I lick his ass and sack. He's full hard with a 6x5 cock and miles of foreskin. I spit and push it in doggie style "Spit and shove and call it love" We both laugh. I fuck for about 3 minutes and my trigger is ready to trip. I pull out and launch on his hairy rump, then lick it off so he don't got to sit all night in my spunk.

He stands up, turns around. I put my cap on backwards and suck him off. His nut is over in two minutes. He's hissing the whole time. Nuts go tight, cock throbs, I take it all.

We get up and get our shit together. He says "You give great head. I mean REALLY good head." I smile and tell him he's not the first biker to say that. We laugh, and head back to the bar. He pulls some extra smokes out of the saddle bag to cover for the time spent in the woods.

We go back like nothing happened. Spent another 3 hrs drinking with him and his buds. I watch him as he goes back to chasing the bar maid just like nothing happened. I lift my mustache to my nose and smell his sex on me as she rubs her booty on his knee, just like nothing happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barberseville
D

deleted356736

Two days ago, Friday afternoon, with my wife in a nature reserve about 40km from home. Lovely sunny day, very gentle breeze, the gum trees shading us from the sun, and fucking in the open. Fucking and fucking, I seemed to last forever, indeed I wanted it to last forever. It was lovely.

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
3 wks ago. Friend was divorced from her hubby, also a friend, a few yrs ago. Found ourselves at friend's house for dinner. She kept giving me tiny kisses while we cooked and ate. She made a show of it. We all decided to go to a bar. We walked and talked. She started making passes at my cock. I was hard in my jeans by the time we got to the club. I told her she could touch me all she wanted. She liked how it felt. I think people noticed. After a few beers and a few dances we left for her apt. We fucked and paused. She stroked me with her hand, telling me she could do it for hour and hours. I was rock hard and squirming, enjoying it immensely cause she was loving my big cock, looking at it and talking about it.
I finished inside her. She didn't say if she came but I think she did. We fucked for an hour. She writes me poetry now. I write back.

AngelComa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Who you had sex with
Where
How did it come about

1.A very tall, well built Swedish fellow
2.Just north of Uppsala
3.We were watching a movie and we kept making eye contact. I eventually got over beside him and gave him the best head he's had in a long time.
4.I won't say much except that his cock was quite a bit larger than mine and it was amazing when pulled out at the last second and came all over my asshole. I love how it feels when it drips down my balls and cock.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Who you had sex with
Where
How did it come about

1) Friday (2 days ago) with an old girlfriend. We hooked up in 1980 when she was 28 and I was 35. She loved hard-core role playing, as pimp and whore. I changed jobs and moved away and we see each other once or twice a year. She's 5'2", 120#, 32F.
2) A skanky motel near the airport.
3) She called me at work about 3:00, said she needed her pimp.
4) Met me at the door wearing nothing but a pair of very tight shorts. Didn't say a word, dropped to her knees and started blowing me. Swallowed the load. We showered together, she "confessed" to being bad by giving it away, said she needed a good whipping. She got it, started begging to be fucked, so she got that. Between 4p.m and 11:00 a.m. we used lots of lube, she got fucked very hard and very slow in all the places she could get fucked, and we were both tired. She flew home to her SO.

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday was a good day. I was talking with a friend about a FB who I hadn't seen in nearly 2 years. He gave some of the best head I've ever had. Who should call but 30 minutes later out of the clear blue sky? Yep. I drove over to his house and had some of the most awesome cocksucking once again. That was late afternoon.

Later I was feeling a bit randy and went surfing on Craigslist. I found a listing for a 27 year old who wanted to suck guys off, NSA, no reciprocation. The only caveat was to shoot your load on his face. That was hot, too.

Only drawback was that I didn't have quite the steam for my usual jack-off right before sleep.