Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recall the last few times I had sex ( a very long time ago) he didn't last very long either. Did you at least give her time to cum or did she have to use her buzzer.
( I threw my buzzer and all my toys away about 2 months ago... he saw me and never said a word.)
Always. When I say I don't last long, I mean after her first orgasm. I am gentleman enough to use tongue and fingers to make sure she cums first. She woke up ready to pop and already had her first with her buzzer by the time I got my rubber on. Lol. Only 10 mins later, she came twice more and I popped. Normally we would have gone a good while. Lol. I barely broke a sweat.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh. My. God. That is more like it! I walked out from taking a shower and she was ready for a back rub. Ended up giving her a full body massage. As I "accidentally " slid my right hand over her pussy I noticed how wet she was. Ended up giving her 3 good orgasms and a squirt by hand and suckling her tits. Fucked her good in missionary giving her three more, flipped to doggy, two more, pulled out and caught the load in my t shirt I had pulled off and proceeded to lick her clit and rub her g spot to one last orgasm. Sucked that baby til it drove her beyond speech and control of any kind. Finally had to push my head away. She was Cumming so hard she couldn't tell me it was starting to hurt. She is sleeping soundly beside me right now. Satisfied. Safe. Nothing I love more then the sounds and touch of good sex.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A little over an hour ago. Had to post here because it had been too damned long and I feel like shouting it from the rooftops.

Oh, and I'm taking her saying, "I think I died" and falling sound asleep immediately afterwards as a compliment. :cool:

Reactions: moparmike

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
last night around this time..we had just shaven each other and could not stop. playing..we may not go for super long sessions anymore yet it is still hot

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This morning when I came home from work. She works "normal hours," so we often get in an orgasm or two before she climbs in the shower. One time (I wish she did it more!) she met me at the front door, and then peeled my jeans and briefs down and my cock in her mouth before I could even say "good morning."

Reactions: Ohiojohn

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last time I had sex was two weeks ago. But did get a handjob this morning after I woke up from my gf. She stayed the night and I couldn't talk her into morning sex so she just grabbed it and started jerking. I got my load out,I was happy.

Reactions: moparmike