Last time you had sex

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last night was interesting. At the bathhouse I got sucked on by 6 or 7 different guys. One guy had serious skills. Hands, mouth, just the right amount of suction. Edged me for 20 minutes. Ended up fucking 2 guys. Bottoms need to clean out better though.

Reactions: craigplayer69

OnyxXx27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe half an hour ago.He just left.It was ok..not as good as usual.Fucking was painful today.Dont know why so looking forward to see him on monday again....

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was super horny last night. Went to the bathhouse and got 3 blow jobs (one guy almost made me cum) and I fucked a bottom. After I fucked him I was sitting in the steam room relaxing and felt my cock getting sucked. The guy I just fucked was sucking me and asked if I could fuck him again. I had to say no. I usually don't turn away ass, but I was super sensitive and need a little break. Ended the night jacking off into a guy's mouth in the movie room. (His oral skills were bad, but he was super hot so I figured I would feed him a load).

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Today
The guy down the street
Big manly highly professional electrician about 8 years younger.
Hung like a bull and his brother.
His wife has been withholding from him so we took care of business.
Wwbduxk likw we were born to do it.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First of all, I top 90% of the time and I don't remember the last time I got fucked. I've fucked maybe 20 guys in the last month, but this guy that was eating my ass about 15 minutes ago had me open. He was the girth of a Red Bull can, but maybe 4" long. Once it was inside me, he fucked like a Jack rabbit. He drove me into the bed. Man I was full. He came inside me and it was a big load. My ass is super tight and clamped right back to normal. Now my balls ache.

HMM, let me think...... Ok, Every Night This week. Thank goodness for my Friends with all those Benefits.

Reactions: deleted468451