Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
been looking to take some cock in my ass for a while and woke up today super horny. met up with a guy online and went round to his place. nice bit of mutual sucking and wanking, he had a nice thick cock. i enjoyed nuzzling on his balls and running my tongue all the way up and down the back of his cock, he liked to slap me across the face with it which i was well into. got onto the bed and he got on top, wrapped my legs around him as he rubbed his lubed up cock against my cock and body. he was now fingering my hungry hole and put my legs over his shoulders and got deep inside me, love the feeling when you first take it. then it was my turn to get on top and ride him, loved leaning back and taking his girthy dick balls deep. the rest is a bit of a blur but he had me doggy and a few other positions as he pounded me deep and hard. i was getting really loud, moaning and grunting as he took me deep and hard and was impressed by his stamina. he was ready to cum and power fucked me over the edge of the bed until he shot his load. love the feeling of the last few pumps as he tells me to work his cock with me screaming out for him to 'fucking do me hard'. a sweaty horny pounding that i was in real need of....put my clothes back on and left. just had a shower, chilling out my ass is twitching and i'm rock hard thinking about what a seeing to he gave me.

xjb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Rough and Ready (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck that's hot!
been looking to take some cock in my ass for a while and woke up today super horny. met up with a guy online and went round to his place. nice bit of mutual sucking and wanking, he had a nice thick cock. i enjoyed nuzzling on his balls and running my tongue all the way up and down the back of his cock, he liked to slap me across the face with it which i was well into. got onto the bed and he got on top, wrapped my legs around him as he rubbed his lubed up cock against my cock and body. he was now fingering my hungry hole and put my legs over his shoulders and got deep inside me, love the feeling when you first take it. then it was my turn to get on top and ride him, loved leaning back and taking his girthy dick balls deep. the rest is a bit of a blur but he had me doggy and a few other positions as he pounded me deep and hard. i was getting really loud, moaning and grunting as he took me deep and hard and was impressed by his stamina. he was ready to cum and power fucked me over the edge of the bed until he shot his load. love the feeling of the last few pumps as he tells me to work his cock with me screaming out for him to 'fucking do me hard'. a sweaty horny pounding that i was in real need of....put my clothes back on and left. just had a shower, chilling out my ass is twitching and i'm rock hard thinking about what a seeing to he gave me.

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Last night. Pounded my wife for 40 min. She can barely wipe her cunt today she is so sore. I had a cock ring on which made my cock hard as a rock.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What position? Condom or bare? Did it hurt him much?
Well, this guy I fucked doggy and covered. And he seemed to be in some pain from them way he pulled away when I first entered. It wasn't full on painal, but he put his hand back to stop my entry.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sex party at a private club in LA Saturday night. I had quite a good time. When I went to the bar for a drink, the cute straight guy tending bar made sure he got a good look at my cock, then asked "How many?" as he handed me my beer. "Beers or fucks?" I asked. "Fucks." he replied. "I don't know, I've lost count...maybe about a dozen so far." There were quite a few more. That one guy is going to have a sore prostate and guts for about a week, though...It's always the little tiny guys that want the brutal pounding...

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, this guy I fucked doggy and covered. And he seemed to be in some pain from them way he pulled away when I first entered. It wasn't full on painal, but he put his hand back to stop my entry.
Whether it's a boy or girl, ass or pussy being opened up, I think it's a mentally significant part of the experience to feel at least a little pain.

Thinking back to the first time I got fucked in my ass (I was in my 50's), I'm glad the guy who popped and split me did me missionary and went bare. (I had checked him out and built up trust over a couple weeks of email.) He pinned me under his body for that painful initial insertion. He had full control but he used it considerately, not hurting me more than necessary. I squirmed and writhed a bit but couldn't get away until he finished doing what had to be done - which was almost certainly over faster than if he had to chase me around or overcome my resistance. The down side is that he saw me wince and grimace when he popped my sphincter, and shed a few tears when he split me to full depth.

Of course I don't really know, but I think his bare cock slid easier and had better feedback to know if he was being too rough. And he probably finished quicker - though when he started to cum, the pain was mostly gone and I wanted it to last longer. But the sensations, both mental and physical, of being naturally inseminated - AWESOME!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Whether it's a boy or girl, ass or pussy being opened up, I think it's a mentally significant part of the experience to feel at least a little pain.

Thinking back to the first time I got fucked in my ass (I was in my 50's), I'm glad the guy who popped and split me did me missionary and went bare. (I had checked him out and built up trust over a couple weeks of email.) He pinned me under his body for that painful initial insertion. He had full control but he used it considerately, not hurting me more than necessary. I squirmed and writhed a bit but couldn't get away until he finished doing what had to be done - which was almost certainly over faster than if he had to chase me around or overcome my resistance. The down side is that he saw me wince and grimace when he popped my sphincter, and shed a few tears when he split me to full depth.

Of course I don't really know, but I think his bare cock slid easier and had better feedback to know if he was being too rough. And he probably finished quicker - though when he started to cum, the pain was mostly gone and I wanted it to last longer. But the sensations, both mental and physical, of being naturally inseminated - AWESOME!
I'd rather bareback, but if the bottom asks me to cover, then I'll cover. Also makes it cleaner for me.

Reactions: CraigS41

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last night I was at the bathhouse and had 6 different guys suck my cock. One guy came back to my room and ate my ass forever. I seriously lost track of time. I got doggy and put my head on a pillow. He ate and tongue fucked my ass like he was starving. His cock sucking was fair, but man he could eat ass. I needed to cum bad and lay on my back and jacked off while he continued to eat me. I shot a huge load all over his hair. He didn't care and ate some of it.

Then I told my gf about it this morning and she got so turned on she wanted to fuck. She knows just how to suck my cock and can deep throat me. I ended up fucking her twice. Wanted to fuck her ass, but she said that will have to w a it for Saturday when she can really clean up first.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Last night I was part of a gangbang hosted in a hotel room. 4 tops, 1 bottom. The 25 year old bottom boy invited me. For good group chemistry, it seems you should always have an odd number of guys so that pairing off doesn't occur. One of the other tops was young and handsome with a big dick, but he had problems staying hard and never shot his load. Two of us "daddies" with the biggest cocks did most of the actual fucking - tag teaming the bottom boy until his hole was worn out. The other daddy top shot two loads. I would scoop up his cum and use it as lube to keep on fucking. Everyone was engaged - nobody just sitting back and watching. Everybody seemed to get what they wanted out of it. It was a surprisingly hot group encounter.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At the bathhouse last night, I got a number of guys to suck me, but none of them were that good. One guy was really getting into it and it was good until the teeth started. I had to pull away because it was not a pleasurable. He kept begging for my cum so I ended up jacking off into his open mouth. Seems like everyone liked the show. I had been saving up for a few days so it was a real thick load. Later while I was getting sucked through the glory hole some guy was trying to top me. If he had a bigger cock I might have let him, but when I reached back to jack it, my hand completely covered it. Not even 3". Big strong guy with a rock hard 3". Ended the night jacking off into the tooth guy's mouth again.