Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My friend's daughter is home from college for the summer. Last night was the third time she visited in a week.

She comes by for a good fucking? Bet she likes that big cock...and load.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Woke up super horny at 4am this morning. Almost unconttolable horny. I pulled the cover off my wife kissed her rubbed her big breasts. Fucked her hot pussy around 4:45 am. My Cock was super hot and horny super thick. Fucking her pussy was absolutely great!

Reactions: medic1964

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last night at the bathhouse. Was kind of a slow night. I put my cock through the gloryhole and a guy started sucking me. It felt good and he was taking me all the way to the base. Then he stops and I was kind of bummed. I went out to the hallway and the guy sucking me meet me and asked if I wanted to go to his room. Smooth Asian guy with a nice cock. Maybe 7" but average girth. We took turns sucking each other (I usually top, but he did have a nice cock). He got on top and worked my cock into his tight ass with just spit as lube. Rode me for a bit and I was enjoying it, but I wanted to pound his ass. Lay him on his stomach and fucked his brains out. Rolled him onto his back and fucked him while he jacked off. He shot a huge load. After I showered I got a few guys to suck me in the steam room. Not a bad night after all

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Last night I met my 25 year old fuckbud for a hot session. Normally I'm a top, but he wanted to pound me for a bit. We were standing and he pushed up against the wall so he could watch us fuck in a full size mirror. His cock size is rather small so I can take him without a problem (sometimes even without lube). He wanted to shoot inside me right then but I wouldn't let him. Instead I put him on all fours and ate his ass until he begged me to fuck him. He whimpered a bit as I pushed inside him and he asked me to stop and just hold it there so he could relax and adjust to my cock. Eventually I started thrusting but I couldn't go to pound town because his ass gets too sore. Certain positions are off limits because he can't take my full length. He was begging to cum but I kept pulling his hand away from his dick. Finally I unloaded deep inside his hole, and then I gave him the signal to mount my cock and ride me. That position always triggers his orgasm within 60 seconds and he shot a spectacular load all over my chest and face. Getting sprayed is always the best part of fucking him.

Karl95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine is a very interesting story: I fell asleep. I woke up 7 hours later and he (long time friend) said he continued for nearlly 2 hours after he thinks I fell asleep lol.

Last time with a girl (another long time friend) was a few days before. We were in her tiny flat with no booze. I went down on her for 45 minutes and then we had very slippery sex for all of about 15 minutes before she kicked me out practically mid cum! She's always half joking but there are lmits :).

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yesterday afternoon with a black student. He's a regular at the coffee bar. I was enjoying the sunday paper and a cappuccino. Sitting alone he made a ton of eye contact and smiled a lot. I stopped at his table. We chatted a bit and he punched his number in my phone, but left with me. Runner's body, perfect butt, killer smile, he bounced around my bed a while then I drove him home.

Reactions: HUNGinLA

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5 minutes ago.

she came by just riding my head! her climax felt awesome around my dick as she let herself slide down on it completely mmmmh...

she's now rinsing herself out as she wants to go to her training tomorrow morning - otherwise my big load of hot sperm will flow out the whole day of her pussy hehehe...

View media item 1129472

shephusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Dick still has our cum clinging on it as she just left to clean up in bathroom. I came deep inside her as I felt her pussy throb as she came and held me tight inside of her with her legs. I couldn't pull out even if I wanted to.

D

deleted1074483

So lets tell all o the last time anyone posting had sex, all the details.

Who you had sex with
Where
How did it come about
And of course all the horny kinky details.
too bloody long ago - gonna be a born again virgin soon:-(

Reactions: tucsonwoody

Cocketship101

Just Browsing
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So lets tell all o the last time anyone posting had sex, all the details.

Who you had sex with
Where
How did it come about
And of course all the horny kinky details.
With my lady well over a year ago.... No comment on that. But with my friend last week