Last time you had sex

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last night. Three orgasms for her, two for me: one from a nice, wet, slow blowjob and the other the natural result of topping missionary fucking.

Reactions: CraigS41

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This morning before work, I sleep naked and generally with no covers. Wife woke up early to catch up on work emails. I had usual morning wood, before I know it I wake up feeling the wife lowering herself on to me.... nice to wake up to that. So much for her getting to work early..lol

D

deleted1074483

this weekend, had more sex than the last year put together!! A mate stopping with me wanted to go to the local gay bar, i'd not been to it before and its been a few years since I last went. I live in a university town and on Saturday night, still fairly early on, around 10.30/11pm a group of young guys came in. One guy whom I'd noticed, was tallish, slim but wearing a tight tee and jeans I could tell he was muscled/defined, not huge but defined. I'm rubbish at knowing if I'm being checked out and had gone back to chatting with my mate. well that guy came over, introduced himself, said he'd seen me check him out, he told me liked older guys and would I fuck him as the only decent looking older guy in there (my mate was miffed lol), so we had a couple of drinks, during which time we felt each other up a bit, and so I decided I'd go for it, so took a cab home (friend in tow), and I took him to my bedroom. We kissed very passionately, and I started to undress him, then starting at his lips, worked down his body kissing each part, his neck, his nipples, his biceps, turned him round, kissed the bank of his neck, kissed him all down his back till I was on my knees, turned him around and pushed him back onto the bed, so he kind of bent at the knees holding himself up slightly with his arms. I spread his legs, then kissed him along the inside of his thighs, ensuring I brushed along his dick lightly with my face stubble but not going for the dick, then moving up to his nips again so that my body brushed along his dick and then continued to kiss down his body until I reached his dick. It was a lovely young boys dick, average but quite thick, uncut, so I got his dick in my mouth and moved my tongue around in his foreskin, I could taste the precum, and I kept him pushed down, I worked down the shaft, gently tickling the prenum, that bit between his sac and asshole. At that time I then pulled him up and got him to do the same to me, whilst I'd never claim to be huge, guys are always taken aback a bit when they see my dick, most guys think it looks pretty big and is a decent shape with a big mushroom head. As we'd both had a bit to drink, he wanted me to get on and fuck him, so whilst I'd usually spend time on his ass, I put the condom on, lubed us both up, lay him on his front and then sat atop his lovely round tight ass, positioning my dick at his hole I pushed in, keeping the pressure on with my hand too so my dick kept well aimed. I love that moment when you push through the sphincter, it caused him to moan loudly and to reach back and pull me further in which I was happy to do. I lay on top of him along his length, and rolled back and forth easing my dick further in, then I rather let rip and passion/horniness took over and I ploughed him deep, fast and long. and kept going till I came. We rolled onto our sides, spooning, my dick still hard in him and whilst I wanked him off I kept the rocking motion going so still gently fucking him. we fell asleep together spooned with me still in him. When I woke the next morning early and hard as hell, I expected he'd make his excuses and leave, but he didn't, said he'd enjoyed the night before, could we do it again - we did - for the next hour or so, and he came back that night, more fucking, and I've discovered he even likes the work morning quickie too, bliss.