Last time you had sex

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Got sucked to orgasm as soon as I got home this morning, before I even got undressed. What can I say?...driving home makes me horny. Then, after I stripped, I ate my gf to orgasm and we fucked til I came again.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Got sucked to orgasm as soon as I got home this morning, before I even got undressed. What can I say?...driving home makes me horny. Then, after I stripped, I ate my gf to orgasm and we fucked til I came again.
Lucky guy

alexhard7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
got home late from a meeting last night to find my wife laying in bed naked, waiting for me. Told me that she had already made herself cum while waiting for me and was ready to go again. After getting sucked off for a few minutes, I was happy to oblige

Reactions: Bondi and Ohiojohn

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last night at the bathhouse, I was in the steam room and guys were going cock crazy. 6 or 7 guys were going around sucking on cocks. I was sitting there getting sucked and 2 guys were sharing my cock. Then a few more guys sat down and more guys came over. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed. Later I suck my cock through the gloryhole and got a few guys to suck me. After that, I went cruising and there was a bottom with his door open and ass up. Fucked him hard for maybe 5 min before I went to clean up. Ended up jacking off into some guy's mouth and made sure I got it everywhere. Last week I was there and it was dead other than the guy I shot my load into. It's strange how one night can be so busy and another zero.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last night I fucked this really hot cuban guy, and next time he wants to incorporate his boyfriend and have me fuck them both. I usually like to top and bottom in a 3way, but having two model-looking hot guys raise their asses at me certainly has me intrigued.

Then this morning an ex fuckbuddy hit me up while I was at work. Irresponsibly, i took an early lunch to go shove my cock down his throat and fuck the cum out of him.

Haha I’m a busy top this week!
Now I hope I can find a nice hung guy to fuck me silly while I visit LA this weekend ;)

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was no pokey-pokey, but Monday evening, Mrs. Shackleford ambushed me with a killer BJ of lengthy duration. It ended up being the first time I’d EVER IN MY LIFE finished from oral. I was surprised by how different it was. I’d never been surprised by my own orgasm before. It was like, “OK, I think I just might be starting to get close,” and then, bam, there it was.

She was so proud of herself. I was practically levitating for about 20 minutes afterward.

D

deleted1074483

not quite the most recent time but pretty hot, I'd not seen my guy for a day and half, I'd been out for the day very early for work and got home late, to find him at home waiting for me, in just an apron - butler in the buff style - he sat me down, made me a drink, told me to lay back in the chair, enjoy my drink and enjoy. He parted my legs, undid my trousers and pull my dick out through my boxers and then just went to town, taking my dick in his mouth right down to the hilt, really enjoying himself, getting me very hard and eventually swallowing the not unexpected cumload I shot. Then whilst still erect he pulled my trousers and boxers off, put his apron under me, fluffed my dick really hard again, then pulling his cheeks apart speared himself on my dick, grinding himself on me, pushing my dick really deep into him, I had to start playing with his pecs, nips and stroke his dick. Just a most marvellous welcome home and a lovely sexy surprise.

Reactions: an7701 and CraigS41

datbroccoliandbooty

Expert Member
Media
1. Blonde MILF Russian prostitute. (Who you had sex with)
2. De Wallen Red Light District in Amsterdam, Netherlands. (Where)
3. I was checking out the RLD and I saw her in a corner window. She was fucking amazing! I had quite a few euros on me. I double backed a few times and I finally went up to the door. (How did it come about)
4. Got a nice blowjob, she sat on my face while she sucked me off. Then she rode me as I was playing with her breasts. She sucked me off at the end when I came. (And of course all the horny kinky details.)

:) <3

Reactions: Voltaire and xja100