Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2 well hung guys on Sunday.

1st guy:. About 7.5 / 8 inch, thick cock. Went over to his place, he lay me down on my stomach and ate my ass while stroking my cock. Then he lay on top of me and pumped his cock into my ass. He fucked me in long, deep, slow strokes for about 20 mins before he blew his load (wearing a condom). After he came he just lay down in top of me with his cock still inside me. Felt great to feel it throbbing and going soft while balls deep in me.

I left, without cumming, went home and waited for another guy to sneak out after his girlfriend fell asleep.

2nd guy came over and I answered the door in nothing but a jockstrap and a chest harness (as per his request).

8", REALLY thick cock and he fucks like an animal! Pounded my ass HARD for the next 2.5 hours until we were both just a sweaty, heaving mess. One of the best fucks I've ever had. He left very happy and he's now a regular fuck buddy, which I'm very happy about!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Couldn't sleep. Was on a gay sex site and found a bottom who wanted to get fuck hard. Very weird feeling though. He told me he could host, but I'd have to park way down the street and he'd meet me to walk me in. Waited in my car for almost 15 min before he came out. Talked in my car for a few minutes and I had to turn him down. 1st: his "roommates" we're his parents so we'd have to do it in the shed out behind the house (it's too fucking cold for that). 2nd: he may have been 18, but he was not experienced enough a bottom (maybe virgin). 3rd: he didn't know he was supposed to clean his ass, had no lube. He offered to suck me in the car. I said sorry, time to go... Now I'm fucking horny with a rock hard cock.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Last night at 10pm with a married fuckbud. He was bent over his sofa with my cock ramming his ass. Kiss, suck dick, eat ass, fuck, eat ass some more, repeat. Ate my own load out of his sweaty hole. Drove home with his scent all over my face. So good.

D

deleted1074483

this morning but hopefully again tonight - but yesterday was quite special - my bf and I have taken to going to the gym together then we go for a swim after, after a few laps, he started the whole horseplay in the pool with me and got me real hard which turned him on - I had to wait to de-tumesce enough to leave the pool though clearly showed through my shorts. we showered - an open and shared m/f/family area - so still with swim shorts on - his body always turns me on and he had this real naughty glint in his eyes - we grabbed our gear from the locker and headed to a changing cubicle, surrounded by other cubicles with m/f/families in them, he pulled down my swim shorts, got my really hard again (which I was getting anyway), he put a little bit of shower gel on my wet dick enough to cover my glans and length and told me to fuck him.

he leaned into the wall, legs slightly spread, he's shorter than me anyway, so a perfect position, I rubbed my 'lubed' dick along his hole a little bit and I could feel him push against me, so I pushed in, pretty hard as he's always tight, I heard him let out a short muffled noise, hearing him always makes me super horny anyway, he whispered to push in all the way, which I did grabbed his hips tightly and then fucked for a few minutes - feeling so naughty and super horny I actually came pretty quick in him whilst hearing the hubbub of people around me. we dried off and dressed. I was still mega hard.

we drove home with my bf stroking my cock whilst I drove, needless to say when we got home, straight upstairs, undressed, I went down on his dick which was also super hard, he came pretty quick, we changed positions and he blew me for 5 or so mins before he told me he couldn't wait any longer he wanted my dick back in him, so I lubed up, he lay on his front, ass up, so I sat astride his big legs, pulling his ass cheeks apart, I then kneeled forward getting my tongue into his hole, pushing in as far as I could, wriggling it around, he squealed and his hips pushed his ass back up towards me.

I moved forward pushing my dick to his hole, leaning in to pulling his hole open with my fingers, I pushed my dick head just in till I felt that pop, then rocked in and out, popping his sphincter muscles over and over, eventually as he begged me to just go in deep all the way I obliged, pushing all the way in with one move till my crotch was tight up against his ass cheeks, I pulled his cheeks open to go in a bit deeper, then jiggled in him which he loves, then started a gentle rhythm of pushing in and pulling out. Eventually when I couldn't take it any longer, I just went for it and fucked really hard.

I was fucking him for over half an hour until I was literally shagged and just lay on top of his back, my dick still in him, kissing the back of his neck and holding him, then the naughty boy starts squeezing my dick whilst I'm still in him, as my dick gets really sensitive after I've cum and fucked for such a long time, he made me squeal, but he's got such a muscled ass that he literally held my dick in him. The feeling it gives me is like shooting electric shocks through my body.

finally we just lay, rolling onto our sides, damp, spooning, kissing and chatting about our day, it was really quite a beautiful end to a very horny/naughty/sexy time.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
fucked my wife yesterday. oh what a wonderful hot pussy i had. as i slid my cock inside her pussy it was so hot. i stopped as i slid it halfway inside her pussy and just thurst it inside her pussy. my cock was so hard and her pussy grabbing my cock i just pumped her pussy and watched my hard rod fuck her. she whimpered as i fucked her tight pussy. she said my cock was so hot as it slid in her pussy. she let out a whimper and moaned as i fucked her. i slid my cock at the way inside her and pumped her pussy like there was no tommorow. it felt so hot and so good. i moaned and fucked and pumped her pussy. i could tell i was going to cum inside her because her pussy was so hot. it almost stung as my cock fucked her pussy. we both were in esctasy as we fucked each other. it was oh so hot a hot and oh so good. I could tell my cum was building as i fucked her. my cock started cumming as i pumped her pussy hard and fast and she whimpered as my hard cock slammed inside her pussy. i started shooting my cum inside her pussy as i grabbed her ass and fucked her harder. i filled her pussy full of my hot steamy cum from my hard cock just made for her pussy. we both just lay there helplessly.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
couple times last night and a couple times this morning

Who you had sex with

Younger sister of a woman i went to high school with, 27 blonde, tight body, tattoos lots of piercings, bit of a slut from what ive heard

Where
Strip club parking lot and my place

How did it come about
Was at strippers with a bunch of buddies, spotted her a few tables away with 2 other women and 2 guys, she seemed to be solo, havent seen her in almost 10yrs but she recognized me even though we didnt really know each other, they were going pretty hard she started making out with the 2 other women, i sent her a drink at which point she came over and joined our table and she started chatting me up and getting real touchy, rubbing my thigh then when the next dancer came on stage she hopped on my lap and started wiggling her ass around, dancer finished and this woman says she wants to go outside for a smoke and motions for me to come with, i tell her i dont smoke, she leans in and says in my ear "Just come outside, I wanna blow you"

And of course all the horny kinky details.
She didn't have to ask twice, we went outside and to the far corner of the lot behind some cars, started making out then she squatted down pulled my cock out, she struggled to fit it in her mouth but she gave a nice sloppy blowjob and didnt even slow down when i blew my load down her throat. We went back inside watched a few more dances, her friends wanted to leave, they had a 45min cab ride, she asks if she can spend the night at my place, obviously i wasnt going to say no. Cab ride to my place was only about 5 minutes, shes rubbing my cock the whole way, we stumble to my room as we undress each other, She pushes me to the bed and crawls on top of me tells me shes so horny we're gunna skip the foreplay then slams herself down on my cock, it was some hot nasty sweaty sex then as i'm getting close i bend her over the end of the bed and start pounding her doggy style, i fucked her as hard and fast as i could, blew my load all over her ass, she sucked and fucked another load out of me then we called it a night. woke up with raging morning wood, she eagerly hopped back on, blew my load all over her stomach, hopped in the shower fucked one more time then called her a taxi.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last night my gf squirted so much while I ate her pussy she soaked the two thick towels I had under her and still soaked the mattress. Sucked her clit and used my fingers. I drank a bunch too. Then I fingered her ass while I ate her and it was a flood. Damn I love how she squirts. Came in her pussy two times. Wanted more, but her pussy was getting sensitive.

Reactions: CraigS41

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
With his being a long holiday weekend in U.S., I had extra time on my hands for some fun.

I met up with a bud for a long extended session that ended up lasting all night. Of course, we weren’t fucking the whole time. He is a voracious kisser. Lots of stroking, caressing, massaging, ass eating, and cock sucking. Eventually we drifted off to sleep with arms and legs entwined. Then I woke him up with a blowjob and he fucked me before I headed home at 6am.

I have had extended fuck sessions before, but this was my first all-nighter. So much fun.

cheese2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yesterday with a guy from grindr. Suppose to be just a blow job, but he said it was the best blow job he's ever had and then asked to fucked me. I happy obliged as I was rock hard wearing my jock. He fucked me for about 10 minutes and kept saying how tight I was. He came while fucking me (he was wearing a condom).

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This afternoon with the mother of Chinese student. We did it the first time last week after a Chinese New Years party and she was back for more today. Her son invited me to the party. She doesn't know he's gay and has been to bed with me. He doesn't know his married mom has been to bed with me.

It's been a while since I've had both a son and mother.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A fast fuck this morning before work with a biz traveler in his hotel room. We never kissed or sucked dick. He left the door ajar - I just walked in. Head down and ass up - straight to fucking. He was a hungry and appreciative bottom. I rocked his world with jackhammer pounding until he begged me to cum. I shot all over his ass. He looked at me dazed and happy as I pulled my clothes back on. I’m pretty sure he has a wife at home.

aready6311

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A fast fuck this morning before work with a biz traveler in his hotel room. We never kissed or sucked dick. He left the door ajar - I just walked in. Head down and ass up - straight to fucking. He was a hungry and appreciative bottom. I rocked his world with jackhammer pounding until he begged me to cum. I shot all over his ass. He looked at me dazed and happy as I pulled my clothes back on. I’m pretty sure he has a wife at home.

Nice - how did you find him?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Super bad blow jobs at the bathhouse... Seriously, got 3 different blow jobs, all teeth. First guy tried so hard to deep throat, but instead if throat, I was getting molars. Had to pull away and jack off into his mouth. Second guy just sucked on the head while jacking me. Will someone give oral lessons at the bathhouse? Third guy licked ass okay, but blow job was lazy. I gave up and jacked off into his head while he ate my ass.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
last night with a cute younger waitress from a pub i frequent, i was leaving, noticed her waiting out front, started chatting her up she said her car was in the shop and her ride bailed so she was waiting on a cab, i knew she was local so offered a ride, we got to her place she invited me in for a drink and things went pretty quickly from there, make out, amazingly sloppy head, she wanted to have a shower before we had sex, i joined her and we fucked in the shower then again out of the shower.

D

deleted1074483

sadly about a week ago, happily the ex, who broke up with me a week earlier, back for more of my dick as he'd not managed to find anyone who could fuck his tight hole, so I'm afraid I was a bit naughty and fucked his mouth hard then fucked his ass like a jack hammer and took complete advantage - had to make sure he knew what he was missing. Is that too bad???

coachrocky323

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Super bad blow jobs at the bathhouse... Seriously, got 3 different blow jobs, all teeth. First guy tried so hard to deep throat, but instead if throat, I was getting molars. Had to pull away and jack off into his mouth. Second guy just sucked on the head while jacking me. Will someone give oral lessons at the bathhouse? Third guy licked ass okay, but blow job was lazy. I gave up and jacked off into his head while he ate my ass.

Hot dude!!