Last time you had sex

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hot dude!!
I just want a good blow job... I can go to the bathhouse and maybe one out of six are good. But it is always good to find a guy who will eat your ass while you jack off. The guy that ate me is good at eating ass, but gives so so blow jobs. So if I hook up with him, I just have him eat me so I don't have to deal with teeth.

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife, last night. She was horny and wanted to fuck. I was doozing in bed, and she started massaging my balls and running a nail softly up along my shaft.

She sucked it to full mast, and we did it twice in her pussy. First time I was on top, second she bounced up and down while holding her boobs and drained me completely after 15 minutes.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday.
We had dinner reservations at 1815. I’d already showered and was relaxing on the bed. Husband came out of shower and joined me on the bed. He was lightly dozing when I started sucking his nipple while playing with his soft cock and balls. Didn’t take long until he was hard and I moved my attention to his fat dick. Got him nice and worked up though he was protesting that we didn’t have time.
Also, I’m four weeks out from back surgery and playtime has dried up lately. We’re a versatile couple and I’m not able to top so I rolled over and got a nice slow fuck. I didn’t cum but he did which is equally important to me. I can have a great time without an orgasm because pleasing my husband is as important as pleasing myself.

NYLover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don`t even member my last time...it must be 10-15 years...that was the only one too... :) i`m kidding ofc....i fucked last night and i fucked hard...i don`t have Big cock but i fucked almoust evry night couse i love it so much...

Lowhangluvr

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Out of town on business. Met an older guy, he said mid fifties but I'm think more like early sixties. We went to my room and he had me sit on his face.Best ass eating I've ever endured. I sucked his cock and his huge saggy (these babd bays hung so damn low) balls until he begged me to let him cum on my face. This guy pumped an huge load on me. He then sucked me and let me fuck him. After painting his ass like a picket fence he said he had to go home. Told me he'd call when he is free again. Definitely going to take that call.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
. . . . Taking her from behind while standing in the hot shower makes for an intense fuck and easy cleanup when I fill her with my load.
We sometimes had shower sex during her time of the month. Make sure there's a good rubber mat under you. And watch out for the fixtures (handles, soap dish, etc). They are darn near lethal if you get jammed up against them!

Reactions: Antoniooo

xXSlateXx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We sometimes had shower sex during her time of the month. Make sure there's a good rubber mat under you. And watch out for the fixtures (handles, soap dish, etc). They are darn near lethal if you get jammed up against them!

We make sure to do it against the opposite wall from the fixtures where there's nothing to obstruct us. That way she can lean out of the tub partway and angle herself for more of a doggystyle position, and better force bucking back against me.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night

Who you had sex with

Cute little cashier girl from the gas station near my work. 20yr old, short petite body,brunette, perky tits nice ass, pretty face and a bubbly personality

Where
My place

How did it come about
She's worked at this gas station for a couple years now, theres always been some friendly flirting between us but i just figured it was the bubbly personality, she'd mentioned a BF at one point so i never pursued her. Couple weeks ago i'd noticed she wasn't her usual perky self and she said she'd broke up with her BF. I'd noticed her being a bit more flirty and chatty this week, then on Wednesday i'm there for my usual snacks and coffee, i never take a receipt but she prints one out and writes something on the back and hands it to me and says shes off for the next two days, the note on the back says "Friday night?" followed by her number. I send her a text and we set up a date for friday night. We didnt plan anything big, just dinner and a few drinks at a pub, there was steady flirting and touching going on, we finished up and on the way through the parking lot she grabs my hand, i knew right away what she was thinking, we kissed a little and got in my truck, decided we'd go back to my place seeing as i live alone. She had a bit of shyness to her but i knew she'd be spending the night.

And of course all the horny kinky details.

We got to my place and she was kissing me by the front door, we went straight to the bedroom, made out pretty heavily, she stripped down first and my god does she have a tight little body, firm perky tits and waxed. I removed my shirt then sat back and let her eagerly remove my pants, when my already full erection sprung up it was like watching a deer freeze in headlights, usually they comment but she was silent and just stared at it like her eyes were going to jump out of her head, i pulled her onto the bed and we went at it for a while making out and feeling each other up, she finally starts touching it and shyly tells me she hadnt been with many guys none of which were this big so she is a little nervous about taking it, i assured her i'd be gentle and we continued, she was pretty wet but even with one finger she was tight, she was a little unsure about me going down on her but again i told her to just sit back and enjoy it, it didnt take long before she was pushing my face into her little pussy and begging me not to stop, she had an orgasm and i couldn't wait any more, slipped on a condom and got to it, it was slow at first as she got used to it but she took it, not gunna lie though she was so tight i blew my load embarrassingly quick once we started going at it, she didnt seem to mind, i slipped another on and went back at it, once she loosened up she was quite wild. I would have gladly gone all night but after a few she said she couldn't take any more.

I had to laugh though, laying in bed this morning she starts telling me that last night was so good and she's never had a guy go down on her, we kept chatting and she says she was going to add me on facebook, couple seconds later she blurts out "what the fuck? are you actually 29?" , turns out the whole time she thought i was early 20s.