Verified
Gold
Media
DeKalb County, Georgia, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesterday a fuck buddy came over. We met online a couple of years ago, and get together to play most Sunday afternoons. We’re both pretty versatile and like long sensuous sessions. We started with some 69, then added in some ass play to open each other up. He fucked me first, with me in my back, legs in the air. Then I fucked him doggy style for a while. He took me doggy after that, then we came with him riding me cowboy. I filled his ass and he jacked himself to cum at the same time.
A good time was had by all!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At the bathhouse right now... Fucked one guy who thought he could handle my girth. He tried riding me 4 times and kept taking hits off his poppers. The guy watching us took my cock right in his mouth after I pulled out each time to get me wet. Held off shooting my load. Just showered and headed to the glory hole.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This morning before my gf had to leave for work. She was waiting at th front door for me; I couldn't have taken more than five steps inside before I was totally naked. She sucked me til I came (not to long.) I licked her til she came. Then I fucked her (missionary with me on top... and her organism beat mine by only 30 seconds or so.) Another "just screwing" and she was ready for both of us in the shower. No sex there... though I had a super-stiff hard on. She went to work and I went to bed

Reactions: mutualjax

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few time with my gf Friday night/Saturday morning. In the middle of the night I had morning wood and climbed on top of her to put it in. It woke her up right away because she said I was too big. Hey, sometimes morning wood is like a rock and has a bit more girth right? Fucked for maybe 5 min and rolled off so she could suck me. The third (or was it the forth) fuck was about 8am and she was wet and sloppy from all the loads I shot inside. All she talked about later was she never thought morning would could be so big and hard.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Last night at a sex party. Holy fuck - it was epic! 15 horny guys all crammed into one small hotel room fucking like animals. It was a good mix of tops and bottoms of varied ages and sizes from twinks to bears. Everyone was engaged and having hot fun. Nobody was just lurking around watching. I made the rounds and fucked every bottom in the room at least once (I think a few guys were getting worn out). I fucked so ferociously that I was dripping sweat - a total sweaty mess (which was quite embarrassing to be honest). I couldn’t stay too late, so I buried my load in a twinkish insatiable bottom before leaving. Had such an awesome time.

It was last fall until today. I had an old friend over to the house for a little fun. He and I have been together before so today he came over and we did it twice. It was a nice distraction.

Reactions: davis0444

last night

Who you had sex with

New waitress at the pub i frequent, early 20s, 5 foot, i'd be surprised if she weighs 90lbs, too skinny for my liking to be honest, small tits and a nice little ass, cute face blonde hair blue eyes

Where
her place

How did it come about
Was grabbing dinner at the pub and just finishing up, had my usual waitress, she brought me my bill and wanted to ask a favor, she pointed out the new girl said her ride had bailed she was just going to walk home but it was pouring rain out so she was wondering if i'd drive her home across town, it wasn't too far out of my way so i said i would. She didn't say much on the drive, we pulled into her complex and she pulled a $20 bill out for driving her, it wasn't necessary though so i told her to keep it, she insisted but i wouldn't take it, she puts it back in her purse then says "If you won't let me pay you, would you let me give you a blowjob? you're kind of cute so i don't mind"
that was a little unexpected but she had a serious look on her face so i said ok.

And of course all the horny kinky details.
She took a quick look around and told me to lean my seat back, she pulled it out started stroking it and then started sucking, she was taking as much as she could in her mouth and working the rest with her hands, i started running a hand over her body, her leggings hugged her little ass, it was tiny but nice and round, small enough i could palm each cheek, then ran my hand below and between her legs giving it a few rubs she let out a moan that vibrated through my balls, she didn't seem to mind so i slipped my hand in her pants, she was smooth and soaking wet, the more i rubbed her pussy the faster she sucked, i warned her i was close and she just kept going, gave her another warning then unloaded in her mouth, she sucked it all back like a pro and licked up anything that spilled out. She sits back up and says "You've got a really nice cock, you want to come inside?" . She led me to her bedroom and we started going at it, stripped each other, gave me a quick suck and i was hard again, she slipped a condom on me and straddled me, even though she was incredibly wet she was still a slow tight fit but she took it, she rode me for a while until she was comfortable then let me take over, i started fucking her but kept having to switch positions cause she was so skinny, finally got her doggy on the edge of the bed and her ass had enough cushion i was able to really get into a rhythm, didnt take long to get her off, she was a pretty heavy cummer, by the time we were done the insides of her thighs were dripping to the floor with her juices.

The chick was so tiny i was legit concerned about injuring her which was a first, but she didn't seem to mind the pounding at all.
Best story ever! Had anything as good since then?

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
3 weeks ago, a backpacker (we get a lot of those where I live). Oral sex at my place.

He was English, straight but curious (I get this a lot, loads of boys who are travelling and having new experiences decide it's time they got a dick in their mouth), 18, sorta athletic, uncut, 6 inches.

I met him on Grindr and he came round to my place. He was keen to explore my body (and I fucking love the attention like that), so I stripped off and just let him do what he wanted. He spent a while kissing my butt cheek and licking my balls, and then sucked dick for the first time. He was so fucking clumsy and timid, but it was adorable.

I lay there for a bit and let him have his experience. Then I got him naked and we 69d a bit.

He asked me to facefuck him (I'm sub so I don't really like doing that), but I was enjoying indulging his closeted urges, so I did it. Came in his mouth.

He did his best to swallow but it was clearly a bit much for him.

I took a minute to recover and then sucked him off. He just lay on his back with his legs spread and I gave him head. He came in my mouth and I swallowed.

We kinda made awkward small talk and got dressed - he had to go rejoin his friends. The best bit was that he gave me an awkward handshake ok the way out!

Sounds like fun. I love a young (18+) inexperienced guy. I had one once who nutted in his pants as soon as I felt his bulge. The poor kid was soooo embarrassed he just wanted to leave but I convinced him to stay and play. He came three more times that afternoon.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last night at a sex party. Holy fuck - it was epic! 15 horny guys all crammed into one small hotel room fucking like animals. It was a good mix of tops and bottoms of varied ages and sizes from twinks to bears. Everyone was engaged and having hot fun. Nobody was just lurking around watching. I made the rounds and fucked every bottom in the room at least once (I think a few guys were getting worn out). I fucked so ferociously that I was dripping sweat - a total sweaty mess (which was quite embarrassing to be honest). I couldn’t stay too late, so I buried my load in a twinkish insatiable bottom before leaving. Had such an awesome time.
Damn, sounds like a party I went to up near the SF airport maybe 20 years ago. One of those start at 6pm and don't leave till it's check out time parties. Haven't been to a party like that since. I would have flip fucked at your party.

D

deleted1074483

this weekend - my ex, a 23 yo muscular rugby player, is now setting me up! I was at a local gay pride event on Saturday, just a pre-event gallery show with drinks, and I went with the ex/cum fuck buddy. Even now if we're together my hand just seems drawn to his butt, so there we are looking at this 'art installation' my hand cupping one ass cheek through his shorts and a finger discretely rubbing along his crack, when this young guy comes up to us both, looking quizzical at us and says 'gotta ask' is he - pointing at me - the top? my ex/fuckbuddy doesn't really like anyone knowing I top him, but kind of sheepishly acknowledged it.
This new guy asks if we're together or fancy doing anything 'later' and my ex says well if you're after a top 'go for it' and gestures to me. the new guy says to the ex, so is he any good, and the ex says, well truthfully I'd thought I was mainly top until I met him' and there I am blushing away at this. So the new guy says 'wow, think you'd like to top me'- he was young, fit, handsome, so shit yes of course I would but I'm kinda with my ex - the ex says its ok he can't keep me to himself. So I go for a bit of a chat with new guy, turns out he's 24, not local, wanted to try sex with a guy for ages but never done anything, so I tell him its ok, we can do whatever he's comfortable with. So we go to the bathroom, find a cubicle and start snogging bigtime, with my hands exploring his body, especially his ass, which is firm, just as I like it, and then start holding one cheek apart whilst my other hand explores his crack, finds his hole and the perineum which when I start gently stroking there really makes him moan, so I go back to his hotel room with him, we kiss, undress, him first and I go for his nips, nibbling and sucking gently and then work my way down his body with my tongue and hand until I reach his dick which is proudly standing to attention and go down on him, he was already leaking precum which I used my tongue to wash his knob with, cupping his balls and gently playing with them and working a finger back to his perineum again and his hole, rubbing my finger around it. Then I turn him over and parting his cheeks, lightly rim him, smelling that slightly moist male smell - its been hot here, over 28c - so he was a bit slick. He was moaning and growling away with my tongue on his ass and balls and perineum.

Then I pulled my shorts and underwear down, standing in front of him and guide his head to my cock head - he was very clearly not used to cock in his mouth and I had to tell him what to do and what not to do until I couldn't cope with the teeth getting in the way so much!

he told me he wanted me to fuck him there and then, he wanted to get it over and done with.

So I pulled on a condom, lubed it up, then lubed his asshole, pushing my lubed fingers into his hole gently and just easing him apart a bit. He lay across the bed face down, ass up, so I climbed over the back of his legs pushing them together (I like it that way, the guys a bit tighter usually), and with my hands pull his cheeks apart and place my dick at his hole and start to push whilst still holding his ass cheeks and with my thumbs massaging around his hole. Making sure I had plenty of lube I pushed into his asshole, my dick head is pretty big and is the thickest bit of my dick and guys I've been with have commented on it. I kept applying pressure, basically the weight of my body, whilst massaging around his hole, I only really started to get past his sphincter when I gently used my index fingers to work on his hole and open him up a little. Eventually I pushed in and I heard him go 'oh fuck, shit that hurts' and feel his body tense and spasm a little. I stayed there letting him get used to me and fuck he was very tight. I moved my still lubed hands along his back until I reached his shoulders, then held there and asked if he was ready for me to go deeper, he said yes just be gentle, so I lightly

D

deleted1074483

cont....
pushed in then pulled back a bit, then pushed in deeper and back a bit. He was so fucking tight and I was so horny I knew i'd not last that long. I rested my length along his body, with my legs outside his pushing them together, and started to kiss his neck and moved his head so I could kiss his lips too, he was crying a little so I asked again if he was ok, and he could muster just a bit of an 'yeah yeah ok keep going'. So I pushed into his ass as far as I could, I did get most of my length in, and then just rocked my cock in and out of him, not far maybe an inch. If I concentrate I can engorge my dick and make it momentarily thicker and harder and I did that whilst in him and he was like 'shit what was that', I kept up the motion for maybe 10-15 minutes and I could feel him relax a little. so I sped up my rhythm and did longer strokes until I came whilst in him (still wearing a condom so it was ok). I do stay hard for a long time after I cum, so I rolled us onto our sides, me behind big spoon like, and kept fucking away gently whilst kissing him and with one hand tweaking his nipples which when I did I could feel his ass tense up which was a great feeling for me, and then I started to wank him off, he was leaking loads of precum so I didn't really need lube and he came very quickly and quite a lot, and his body did that rictus shiver that some guys do, and his asshole locked tight around my dick which was a bit of a shock lol. after that we lay there a while, with my dick still in him till I'd gone a bit flaccid and pulled out, and he was like wow so that's it.

I told him nope that wasn't it all, we needed to shower, and to get his ass nice and clean and we'd start again. I don't think he was expecting that as he asked if I 'could' do it again. I put his hand round to touch my cock which was getting hard again and he was like 'wow' but you're old, I thought old guys could only barely just get one hardon? I assured him that wasn't the case at all.

So we showered together, I lathered him up and washed his whole body and he did the same to me both cocks rock hard again. I got one lathered hand to his ass and got it frothy with lather and then started to probe into his asshole with my fingers, first one, then two and with my other hand running it up and down his cock in a kind of figure 8. He had a longer dick than me but quite thin and when we compared he was again like 'wow' that's thick, wow I took that thick dick up my ass, I told him he could have it again if he wanted, he said yes, I asked if he wanted me to fuck him there and he said yes, so I let him lather up my dick, turned him to lean on the shower wall, put my dick to his wet lathered ass, found his hole and pushed, harder this time, but still took help from my fingers to part him a little but I found that gap and pushed in.

I thought his legs were about to give way as he buckled a bit and again let out a deep moany/growl/expletive ridden moment but was then like wow I just want you in my all the way don't hold back, so my arms wrapped around him hands anchoring on his shoulders I pushed up hard in just one go, I really did think he was going to faint that time as he was like oh shit, his eyes rolling, legs getting a little shaky, but this time I did keep pushing up into him until I was fully in him. I let him get used to it a little, then manoeuvred his ass a little lower and arched outward, and the grabbed his waist and truly fucked him, balls slapping against his ass. As I'd already cum not long before I knew it would take me a lot to cum again and he was just like oh shit, oh man, oh fuck, oh yes more than enough encouragement for me. Then I knew he'd cum again as I felt him tighten up and do that body shake thing. So I said we'd stop in the shower then, clean up and I'd show him what I was truly good at now that he was definitely clean down there.

so we got dried and then I told him to lay face down again, I parted his legs, pulled his ass up a bit, positioned myself between his legs, held his cheeks apart and then rimmed him deep for a few minutes, as he was wriggling and squealing I knew he liked it but I asked any way, he was, I told him it was his reward for the two fucks so far, but once i'd finished I would fuck him again which he was happy to have.

D

deleted1074483

cont....
I went down on his ass for maybe 20 minutes or so only stopping when I knew he'd cum again, his body gave him away again, so I knew I'd done a good job. He said he'd never cum three times before with a girl and not so much as he had with me. So I told him I was ready to fuck him again and he was like what you're hard again, I told him I'd been hard since the shower and rubbed my dick along his crack to prove it, and then told him his ass was mine for taking again, I stuck on a condom, lubed up, not so much this time, rolled him onto his back, held his legs up, told him to put a pillow under his ass, positioned his legs on my shoulders and then rolled him up till my cock was at his hole then pushed in, much easier this time, though I still felt that initial push back as I broke through his sphincter and then started to fuck him, this time raising up from my haunches so his ass lifted into the air and pushing into him pretty hard with my body weight, holding his legs in position. I did that for maybe 10 minutes or so, then asked if he wanted his hole to be really fucked hard, I have to admit he did look a little shocked (everyone assumes I'm such a 'nice' guy, which I am, but in sex I'm a fairly dominant top although I do like to ensure my bottom guy enjoys it too), so he said yes.

I told him to stand up and lean over the bed, having got him positioned right and for my height, as he was taller than me, I held my dick to his hole again, and pushed in all the way, no holding back no gently in a bit at a time, just all the way in, which did shock him from his expressions, body's reaction and many expletives coming from his mouth, until I was in up to my balls, I grabbed his waist with both hands and then just slammed my whole lower body backwards and forwards, nearly the full length of my dick each time until the head was starting to pull through and then slammed back into him, I picked up speed in the rhythm too, hearing my balls slapping against his ass each time, he went down onto his forearms and holding his head down and I could hear him alternating between oh fuck and don't stop. I only did when I really did feel his legs buckle and give way. He asked if that was it and I said nope and I'm not sure if it was a horrified face or a 'I give in' face but he didn't say no, so I lay him on his front again, held his legs together with mine, placed my dick to his hole pushing in, I wrapped my arms around him and under his pits so I could use his shoulders as my anchor again and then well just went for it really until I'd literally run out of steam, maybe another 10 minutes or so.

We finished with me rolling off, him rolling onto his front, us both drenched with sweat, and him saying 'shit' how do I find someone to repeat that with me!!!

We both rolled onto our sides to face each other, I was still hard which he was amazed by, me stroking his dick until it was hard too and then me basically just wanking us both off until we came more or less together.

I guess that was about three hours of sex - not bad for an oldie - and that was Saturday night, I fucked him sunday morning too, but just a long slow gentle fuck whilst wanking him off, before he had to get up, get breakfast and pack and go.

He texted me on the way home saying his ass was so sore it was like I was still hard in him fucking away and he'd hoped it would stay feeling that way for some time. He also said he definitely knew he was a bottom guy now, thanks to me - as for me, well Sunday night the ex/fuck buddy drops by for the juice on my time with this stranger - stayed the night and yes of course I fucked him;-)

D

deleted300444

@bobbleworc ...at the risk of my sounding cranky; why is there three maxed out posts with over a 1000 words to answer the question of "when was the last time you had sex"?

The answer: ""this weekend - my ex, a 23 yo muscular rugby player, is now setting me up!...." quoting your first screen part 1 of 3.