Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couple hours ago

Who you had sex with

Ex girlfriend who i havent seen in like 3yrs

Where
My place

How did it come about
Little bit after work i get a text from her saying she's at a friends like a block away and her car wont start and she couldn't get a hold of anyone and she was hoping i'd come and took a look at it. I went over and it was just a dead battery, got her going, she offered to pay me or get me a case of beer but i refused and returned home. Maybe an hour later she shows up at my place, says she really appreciates me helping her out blah blah blah, again i tell her she doesn't owe me anything, she lets herself in and says "I know, i came her cause i want you to fuck me", We start making out and feeling each other up.

And of course all the horny kinky details.
She gets down on her knees, pulls my semi hard cock out, looks up at me with a big smile then starts sucking and she is still one of the best blowjobs ive ever had, one of the few women who have ever been able to swallow my cock whole, i warn her i'm bout to cum and she just keeps going and swallows it all without missing a beat, one of the things i truly missed about her. We move to the bedroom, strip down and i start eating her out, she finally pulls me up, grabs my cock and puts it against her pussy and tells to hold nothing back, i start giving it to her, going through the positions, just like old times she never had trouble reaching orgasm, i was getting close and wanted to give her a big orgasm before we finished and i knew one guaranteed way to get her there, i tossed her on her back, folded her legs up on my shoulder and she knew exactly what was coming, i pushed in until i felt her bottom out, started giving her slow thrusts then i felt my head pop in, her eyes rolled back and she let out a moan that was pure pleasure, she lasted less than five minutes, her pussy felt so good i blew my load inside her.

Then as she's leaving she tells me to keep it a secret cause she has a boyfriend, most random fucking hook up ive had in a while.

This morning.

I wake at 6am with a rock hard cock and play with it for 15 mins while thinking about an old roommate from 25 yrs ago.

After getting up for a piss, I’m back in bed and waking up my husband. After some gentle fondling we start 69ing and are both rock hard. I get inside his ass and spend 25 mins fucking him hard in doggy position holding onto his shoulders. We shift position to me lying on top of him and after 10 mins my cock goes soft as my foreskin has rolled forward over the glans. We stop.

After I clean myself up, we cuddle for a bit and he gets hard again, then I get hard again. This time he gets inside me and fucks me while I jerk off. After 20 mins I’m nowhere near close to cumming and he cant hold back. He delivers a bone shaking orgasm and blasts his load deep inside me.

It’s now 745 and I’m late for work. I still want to get off though, so after a short break I pick up my phone and get on LPSG. My cock is soon rock hard again and I am jerking it to pics and vids of guys on here.

I finally climax at 845, sweaty and spent. I get to work mid morning, but have worked late enough that it is overlooked.

Best fuck and wank session I’ve had in ages. Hardest my cock has been in ages. Incredibly satisfying!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Saturday night. I first ate my gf while I finger fucked her ass. I like to do that for awhile then fuck her pussy while I finger her butt, but her ass was open enough from all the fingering I figured I'd fuck her ass. It took a bit to get my cock in there, but once it was in I fucked her doggy for maybe 15+ minutes. She usually can't handle that much hard ass fucking, but she was not complaining so I kept going. I told her I was going to cum in her ass and that's when she clamped down on my cock with her ass. She usually relaxes her hole, but clamping down pulled the cum right out of me.

She was a bit mad afterwards because while she enjoyed it, her ass was sore and she said it was off limits.

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don’t know if this counts since it turned out to be failure but after several months of not trying me and the wife tried again tonight. Lots of foreplay and I put on the cock ring I bought to help out and I started giving her oral and after each orgasm I would start penetrating her right away to keep the orgasm going. Problem is that every time I started to penetrate her I kept losing what amounts to a tiny erection anyway. After giving her 5 or 6 I went completely soft punched the bed a few times and ran outside and punched my car a lot. I think it’s time I give up on sex altogether. It’s obvious that I’m not equipped for such actions and I can’t even keep up my pathetic dick anyway. Kinda nerve wracking to want to have sex but just completely unable to because of shitty genetics and ed. Think she’s gonna kick me out anyway. Should have been a monk. Hope you all have better luck.

aready6311

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went back after standing outside for an hour and tried with no gear. At least I got an erection, small as it is, but we finished and had a good talk. Not sure if this stands as a good outcome but it’s an outcome.

Are the pics in your profile not your cock?

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are the pics in your profile not your cock?
Working two jobs, out of shape and an absolute ton of stress are probably working against me. I can get hard looking at stuff on here but it’s seriously wet noodle with her. A couple of years ago she had admitted she wished I was way bigger but it wasn’t a deal breaker but just a preference. Since then it’s been a battle.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Working two jobs, out of shape and an absolute ton of stress are probably working against me. I can get hard looking at stuff on here but it’s seriously wet noodle with her. A couple of years ago she had admitted she wished I was way bigger but it wasn’t a deal breaker but just a preference. Since then it’s been a battle.
That sounds like a recipe for a heart attack. Take care of yourself, friend.

Reactions: Barberseville

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sounds like a recipe for a heart attack. Take care of yourself, friend.
That’s what the doc said two years ago. Trying but I just don’t have the time to exercise and now being impotent just adds to the stress of providing for wife and two little ones. Adulting is not easy

icebergslm5506

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This past Sunday with a new woman I’m seeing. This was the first time we had sex, and she said it’s been a long time for her. She seemed overwhelmed with pleasure as I grinded deep into her pussy in missionary. About 20 min in, I put her legs up on my shoulders as I put my weight on her and got really deep. She said she was going to cum again, and proceeded to wet the entire bed up. Surprised, I said “you never mentioned you were a squirter.. she responded, “that’s because I just now found out”.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This afternoon I was at the mall with my gf. She was saying she couldn't wait till later because her pussy was soaking wet. As we passed the food court I took her hand and lead her to the family restroom. As soon as I locked the door I told her to drop her shorts and bend over. I unzipped and pulled out my cock. I fucked her from behind till she came. My cock was so wet with her pussy juice it was dripping off it. She licked me clean and and I stuffed my cock back into my shorts. Of course we finished later when we got home.

D

deleted140118

This afternoon I was at the mall with my gf. She was saying she couldn't wait till later because her pussy was soaking wet. As we passed the food court I took her hand and lead her to the family restroom. As soon as I locked the door I told her to drop her shorts and bend over. I unzipped and pulled out my cock. I fucked her from behind till she came. My cock was so wet with her pussy juice it was dripping off it. She licked me clean and and I stuffed my cock back into my shorts. Of course we finished later when we got home.
Damn that just made me hard! Haha