Last time you had sex

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pussy is so wonderful I can't comprehend anyone not having all the pussy one could get. For me, I have to have it at least four to five times a week to be happy. An average pussy fucking for us is usually and hour and a half. I make my wife's pussy cum so hard she writhes and convulses moan and screams. I love feeling her pussy as she cums on my cock. It so wet and warm her pussy clinches my cock like there is no tomorrow. I fucking love it! I cannot get enough wet hot pussy. My wife loves getting my cock in her pussy. Nothing like the two of us fucking our brains out! We really give it to each other!

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couple hours ago

Who you had sex with

Chick from my bank, late 20s, average height, little thicker than i typically go for but still attractive, long brunette hair, pretty blue eyes and a cute smile

Where
Her place

How did it come about
Had to do some banking after work, got in with her, I've dealt with her before she's always been fairly chatty and friendly, we were just finishing up, some back and forth small talk and she asked what i was up to with the rest of my night and if there were any good places to eat in town, I listed off a few then as I'm about to leave she asks if i want to join her so she's not one of those people eating by themselves, I asked bout her husband and she tells me they split up and she just moved to town hence the eating out cause she hasn't really unpacked yet. She had half hour of work left so i told her where to meet me, we grabbed dinner and drinks got to know each other a little, we paid our bills, headed to our cars and she asks if i want to come back to her place, she gave me a smile and a look that practically screamed fuck me now, i followed her back to her place, we step inside and she says "So i pretty sure there's no rules saying i cant fuck a client but its been a long week and i haven't had sex in a month so yea" i laughed a little unsure how to respond and she giggles and says "What can i say i get a little blunt when i'm horny" She led me through the stacks of boxes to a mattress on the floor in the bedroom

And of course all the horny kinky details
We start going at it undressing each other, i'm hard as a rock by the time she removes my pants and she just stops like a deer in headlights looks at it then looks at me, she lets out this cute nervous laugh and tells me I'm a lot bigger than her ex or any other guy she'd been with for that matter. She decides she wants to go down on me first so i lay back and let her do her thing, she sucks it eagerly all the while ecstatically telling me how nice of a cock i have, she stops and grabs her purse and dumps it out grabs a pack of condoms and tells me to put one on, she straddles me and eases herself down, doesn't take long before she bucking her hips, clawing at my chest and having an orgasm, i shove her off and take her from behind and return to fucking her before she's even had a chance to catch her breath, five minutes later shes having another orgasm and i blow my own load, we take a short breather before she starts begging me to fuck her one more time, she sucked my cock for a bit then i fucked her brains out for a good 30-45min.

Couple hours ago

Who you had sex with

Chick from my bank, late 20s, average height, little thicker than i typically go for but still attractive, long brunette hair, pretty blue eyes and a cute smile

Where
Her place

How did it come about
Had to do some banking after work, got in with her, I've dealt with her before she's always been fairly chatty and friendly, we were just finishing up, some back and forth small talk and she asked what i was up to with the rest of my night and if there were any good places to eat in town, I listed off a few then as I'm about to leave she asks if i want to join her so she's not one of those people eating by themselves, I asked bout her husband and she tells me they split up and she just moved to town hence the eating out cause she hasn't really unpacked yet. She had half hour of work left so i told her where to meet me, we grabbed dinner and drinks got to know each other a little, we paid our bills, headed to our cars and she asks if i want to come back to her place, she gave me a smile and a look that practically screamed fuck me now, i followed her back to her place, we step inside and she says "So i pretty sure there's no rules saying i cant fuck a client but its been a long week and i haven't had sex in a month so yea" i laughed a little unsure how to respond and she giggles and says "What can i say i get a little blunt when i'm horny" She led me through the stacks of boxes to a mattress on the floor in the bedroom

We start going at it undressing each other, i'm hard as a rock by the time she removes my pants and she just stops like a deer in headlights looks at it then looks at me, she lets out this cute nervous laugh and tells me I'm a lot bigger than her ex or any other guy she'd been with for that matter. She decides she wants to go down on me first so i lay back and let her do her thing, she sucks it eagerly all the while ecstatically telling me how nice of a cock i have, she stops and grabs her purse and dumps it out grabs a pack of condoms and tells me to put one on, she straddles me and eases herself down, doesn't take long before she bucking her hips, clawing at my chest and having an orgasm, i shove her off and take her from behind and return to fucking her before she's even had a chance to catch her breath, five minutes later shes having another orgasm and i blow my own load, we take a short breather before she starts begging me to fuck her one more time, she sucked my cock for a bit then i fucked her brains out for a good 30-45min.

Nice. You fucking rock star!

aready6311

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Couple hours ago

Who you had sex with

Where
Her place

How did it come about

I wish you had a pic of that dick in your profile.

Reactions: MattDorset

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last night, my gf told me to fuck her as many times as I wanted. I came inside her 4 times in 2 1/2 hours and then rested a bit. Had a bit of a problem on my 5th load, so she sucked me while I stoked my cock and shot all over her tits. Then I ate her out while I fingered her ass to make her squirt. Told her I could go again but she said no, she was sore.

Last night, my gf told me to fuck her as many times as I wanted. I came inside her 4 times in 2 1/2 hours and then rested a bit. Had a bit of a problem on my 5th load, so she sucked me while I stoked my cock and shot all over her tits. Then I ate her out while I fingered her ass to make her squirt. Told her I could go again but she said no, she was sore.
Your a STUD man!

uncut7in

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This evening. I went to a screening of a gay film at a private cinema. There were about 100 guys there, all naked. I watched the first half of the film, then had an ice cream from the attendant (naked of course).

I had heard that there was a smaller screening room downstairs, for "guys who wanted to get to know each other better". I entered and wandered around naked, stroking an erection, but to start with didn't see anyone I fancied, though I was pleased to see plenty of sucking and fucking going on.

Then I saw a young Asian guy who was receiving plenty of attention from an older guy behind him who was groping him. Our eyes met and I could tell he was interested. I went over and we kissed whilst he put a hand on my big throbbing cock. After some serious snogging I asked if he thought he could take me. He nodded.

I went to get a condom and lube, and bent him over a chair and entered him. He was slim and smooth with a cute ass, just how I like my bottom boys. I fucked him with long strokes, my crotch slamming into his ass cheeks with each thrust. It was a great fuck, .and we parted with another kiss.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Working two jobs, out of shape and an absolute ton of stress are probably working against me. I can get hard looking at stuff on here but it’s seriously wet noodle with her. A couple of years ago she had admitted she wished I was way bigger but it wasn’t a deal breaker but just a preference. Since then it’s been a battle.
Your cock is bigger than average. You are what I would call nicely hung. Do not stress over it, do your best to alleviate the things you can control that cause stress. Jerk off if that is what you need to do. Maybe she needs a tighter pussy.

Last night, side by side before she climbed on top. After I came, she sucked my dick because it was still really hard and then she told me she wanted me to hit it from the back. Ended up in doggystyle with her cumming twice as I long stroked. Lots and lots of queefing

Reactions: tallandslim67
D

deleted1074483

Several timess this week on hols in antigua.

Went to a party night last sunday at shirley heights and saw 3 younger lads arrive all gorgeous but one in particular tall toned blond tousled hair and a great ass so i checked him out sevetal times in the evening. As time went on as he kept appearing in easy view i thought he may be interested so i held his look for a while then stood at the back against a wall slightly out the way. He came over standind closeby just to my side.

I cupped his ass is one hand and as he neither hit me or moved away i started gently squeezing running my hand between his ass cheeks till i could easily massage his hole and the area under his balls. As he he started to breathe more heavily and i could feel him sqeezing and rolling his ass i knew i had him.

I asked him to come further away from the crowd to a more private space and we snogged held each other i held both his cheeks apart fingering him through his shorts and he grabbed inside my shotrs to feel my cock.

He asked if i had somewher to go as he shared a room with his 2 mates and i did have my own room.

We grabbed a taxi back to mine and i suggested we showered which we did.

I pushed him to kneel and he took my cock as i gently face fucked him.

Then standing him up i knelt and enjoyed his cock although he came real quick and looked a bit embarrasssed. He told me he'd never gone all the way so i reassured him and leant him face forwards against a wall and went to his ass licking sucking with my tongue and probing him with one then two fingers playing with his balls as well. His legs kept giving way so i suggested we dry off and go to my bed. We 69'd though his bj technique wasnt that good and he couldnt take me that deep in his mouth.

I rolled him on his front and started to massage his shoulders having lubed his ass i let my cock ride between his ass.

He asked me to fuck him so i put my dick to his hole letting a finger slip in and around at the same time until i felt his hole relax and then applied gentle pressure finally pushing my mushroom head through and i could hear his moaning and feel him tighten against me.

I rocked gently against him pushing just a bit more each time until he said enough. He got me about half in.

I rolled us onto our sides me big spoon gently rocking and playing with his cock again he came really quick and i could feel him tighten up around my dick more.

I kissed his neck and mouth and played with his nips.

Eventually rolling off and spunking over him we fell asleep with him laying across me.

We woke early with the sunshine and he was keen to try taking all my dick in him.

I suggested that i lay back lube up my dick and with a condom on this time and then i lubed his ass getting it onto his hole with my finger and massaging his prostate (he came all over me) and i told him to lower himself onto my dick and told him to take it at his pace.

I like this position as i could play with his dick nips and run my hands other his lithe tight bod which in daylight was very impressive.
I helped him slide down pulling his ass cheeks apart and finally he sat ass on my pelvis me fully in watching that face of mixed emotions elation and a bit of pain/shock with him just saying wow wow

I told him to slide his ass to and fro which he did and i could see he enjoyed.

I rolled him onto his back legs over my shoulders close together and a couple of pillows holding him up. I leant forward forcing his ass up and kisding him started to fuck his ass slowly at first building up speed until i was fucking quite hard. I finished rolling him to his front my arms anchoring under his shoulders then fucked long deep hard strokes till i came balls deep in his ass. I let my dick stay in him as we rolled over and then started our first proper chat!!!