Last Time You Had Sex

D

deleted817718

The last tile I had sex may well be the last time I have sex. My wife is asexual and we are not sexual partners anymore

Reactions: deleted10598341
D

deleted1074483

my bf and i are very sexually active but this weekend he was in such a slutty phase and i loved it. We went to London for the weekend and he demanded sex first thing saturday morning waking me and then riding my dick for half an hour or so til he came then wanted me to turn him over and fuck him hard which i happily did. We're on the train up to London and his hand is on my thigh tickling my dick making me hard and he says he wants me to fuck him again as he's never been fucked on a train - fortunately a pretty empty train, so we went to the bathroom and i face fucked him for a while, to get nice and wet, then bent him over, rimmed and fingered him so he was ready and fucked him just holding his hips as i thrust into him, and he held on to the sink.
We get to our hotel and he wants me to fuck him again and as rubbish weather outside we spent the afternoon fucking away. We went up to see a show and during the show his hand is resting on my bulge making me super hard. We went clubbing after and he danced close to me grinding his ass against me keeping my bulge very full and enjoying other guys doing the same and feeling me up. I told him i was gonna fuck him so hard when we got back to the hotel which he was very into. I fucked him so deep and hard that night not really caring how hard it was and came a couple of times in him before we collapsed in a heap to sleep. Next day he was like gonna need a bit of a rest of his ass was sore and so was my dick a bit. But fantastic start to a weekend away.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Four weeks ago. It was her going away present to me before she moved. Sad to see her go. She lived on my floor, and it took us a long time to finally get together. But the wait was worth it!

Now I'm back to self service for a while.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night with the wife. After working 12 hour shifts the last three days, I needed to unwind and when she spooned her bare ass next to me before bed, things just kind of naturally slipped in. I was still somewhat horned up today and had to whack it later in the afternoon when she was at work, even though it's rare for me to come again in less than 24 hours.

Thonglovingmate

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last Saturday morning. She ordered me to clean my teeth , when I came back in she was wearing her favourite thong, I was wearing my new white pair. “Where do you want me?” She asked…”on your knees I replied”
So hot and spontaneous!

D

deleted817718

It’s over 3 years of not having sex now, and from the short conversation I had with my wife recently that isn’t looking like it will change any time soon. I’m so used to it now I don’t mind at all

D

deleted2495721

Before Christmas. I got home from work one night and my bf was on the bed already, legs spread, in my favourite jock strap and lubed up. Needless to say, it didn’t take much for me to get to business!