Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This morning. We started as usual with me sucking her tits and fingereing her pussy, then she sucked me for a while leaning so I could finger her and fill her with one of her cock toys. Then she got on top and rode me for about 15 minutes, but I got a little soft, so she got off and sucked me till I hardened up, then got back on top and rode me till I came. Pretty much like most mornings

D

deleted814719

Saturday morning (Jan 22). It had been since Dec 4. Oh, don't get me wrong. There has been plenty of head and handjobs in between but no PIV sex. My wife has been sick (flu or some GI bug) on-and-off and said that her lady parts just didn't feel right.

Anyway, she starts playing with my cock and I'm at half-mast. The phone rings. It is her sister - at 7:15 in the morning on a Saturday! WTF? So, my wife is holding the phone in one hand and playing with my cock and balls with the other. Now, nothing much is happening as I'm too distracted.

The conversation ends and she asks, "what happened" and laughed. She pulled down the covers and put my cock in her mouth and proceeded to give me 15 minutes of exquisite oral which includes lots of ball play (pulling, lightly teasing, massaging). She suddenly pulls off and asks, "would you put it in?". Hell, yes.

I sucked and teased her nipples which quickly responded. As I continued, I slid one hand down to her pussy and gently stretched her lips apart. A light brush across her clit caused a sexy moan to escape her lips. I maneuvered myself between her legs, she grabbed my cock and guided me in. OMG, 7 weeks without feeling that heavenly pussy. We fucked gently in missionary and she seemed to be in a bit of a hurry. She reached underneath her leg and formed a ring with her fingers around my cock where it came out of her pussy. Nice. I asked her to use a finger to rub the underside of my dick as it slide in and out of her. She did and brought me to instant orgasm. As I'm cumming, she did kegels to squeeze and release my cock. Geez, it felt fantastic.

When I was done, I kneeled up, grabbed the clean-up towel we keep on the bedpost, and placed it under her butt. I slid my thumb in her pussy to capture some of the jizz and then began rubbing my thumb over and around her clit penetrating her with my second finger. I used the other hand to brush and tweak her nipples. She came - hard - in about two minutes. Her gasps and moans were sexy as Hell and convinced me that I must have "hit the spot".

Let's hope I don't have to wait another 7 weeks for PIV sex.

Reactions: deleted817718
D

deleted1074483

this afternoon - we missed our morning wake up sex as bf had to hit the road very early. He was texting me all morning about missing my cock in him and saying what he wanted me to do when he got home - always gets me hard. anyway lunchtime he texts to say he's 5 mins away and tells me to have lube ready as he wants me to fuck him as hard as possible as soon as he's home. He gets home in his work gear, dirty and muddy, drops his jeans and underwear, bends over the breakfast bar, i lube up and fuck him with long deep and hard strokes mixed in with some teasing movements - holding my dickhead just at his sphincter - drives him crazy. I fuck for 10/15 mins and see his legs trembling so know he's ready, i wank him off and we cum together, then he turns round gives me the best kiss ever and tells me he'll be back after showering.

he comes back clean and fresh just a towel round his waist, i'm instantly hard again cos well he's fit af and hot as hell. I'm back sat on my desk chair, he removes his towel, grabs the lube, takes down my jeans lubes me up and then mounts my hard dick sat on me facing me and we cuddle/hug and kiss whilst he gently rides my dick and squeezes me with his butt cheeks and we carry on like that for a while before my horniness means i want to fuck his ass which i do making us stand up and fuck him from behind whilst i kiss his neck and play with his chest and nipples which i know he loves. His ass tightens round me and fuck harder till i cum and then we have to collapse on the floor together and then just lay for a while together, Pure bliss

Reactions: BillNC and Jack675

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big warehouse sex party last night in LA. Fucked for about 4 hours, lost count of how many. That little twink cumdump was so determined, finally took my girth (hope I didn't hurt him). Resized a couple of others. But didn't cum even after all that. Woke up this morning, hard and blue-balled. Was about to relieve myself, when the phone rang. Friend said he needed to suck a big cock. Just in time! Got my pipes cleaned. Funny thing is, I'm still horny. That's not supposed to happen at my age..

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Saturday night for hours till it got unbearable. Finally pulled out and collapsed after i had multiple loud orgasms and almost blacked out several times my balls were empty and my cock hurt

Woke up naked Sunday morning next to him and I somehow fucked like an animal til I screamed and unleashed deep inside him

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sunday evening during the Super Bowl. The married football widow I normally see on Sundays had a game day party. A friend's twenty-something daughter I normally see during the week was available and substituted nicely. She's not a fan of the game. :emoji_football:

Reactions: hotguy88 and diver6

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday at the Super Hole Sunday party. I sort of missed the whole game because I was "busy." Started off in the basement, where I met another rare individual that can deep throat my thick cock. He milked it good. When he needed a break, I went upstairs for a beer, but ended up fucking two guys before I got to the bar. Then I checked out the garage, Deep Throat was on his knees again, warmed me up, then I fucked two guys in the slings. Then I bumped into my favorite cumdump...we both were drenched in sweat by the time we were done. Then it's all sort of a blur...back and forth between debauchery in the basement and garage. I wish I'd seen LA take the victory (hell of a way to christen their new stadium), but I was deep in somebody's end zone when I heard the cheer and realized the game was over.

D

deleted1074483

yesterday evening the bf was laying on the floor in front of me watching tv and i was actually on this site which he's ok with most of the time. I suddenly notice that he's squeezing and jiggling his ass cheeks at me and looking round with a smile on his face. I get instantly hard and log off this site (sorry Mr. LPSG), pull his shorts down, squeeze and separate his perfect butt muscles and delve in between his ass cheeks to smell his musk and rim him out deep and get him wet and slick, before undoing my jeans and slowly enter his tight willing hole and we fucked on the floor, me on top of his back, arms under him, kissing him passionately as i fuck him and he continues squeezing me with his cheek muscles. I came quickish and then just lay on top of him for a while still in him until i'm soft and pull out, pull up his shorts and my jeans. i love my bf and i love his ass so much.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday, before dinner. I was taking a walk, and the boy texted "Papi, you must be so tired from your sex party last night. Could I come over, and just play with that huge dildo you have? I don't want to fuck." (I won it as a prize for being the best Stallion at Horse Market, it's almost as thick as I am, and about a foot long. It's a very nice dildo from Square Peg Toys, and somehow he has become fascinated by it.) I told him I'd message him when I got home, although I was thinking we were going to fuck, because I hadn't cum last night, and needed some relief. He came over a little while later. I answered the door semi-hard in a jockstrap. He sucked me a little, I got rock hard, and he decided that he needed my cock in him after all. So I entered him on all fours. It had been a while, so I had to go slow, opening him a bit, pulling out, then going in deeper. I was very hard, and just wanted to ram it in, but there'd be no fucking if I hurt him. But it just took a couple of minutes to open him all up, balls deep. I started to fuck hard and then faster. As his hole accomadated me, I fond a really deligntful spot half wway in, and just slow fucked and short-stroked past the sweet spot. The I got greedy, and back to the pounding. After a while, it was getting to much for him, and he started to move away. But I pulled him back, and slowed down a bit, then slowly sped up again. Finally, he jumped off of me, quivering. He got on his back, and said "It's time for the dildo," in a weak voice. I said not yet, and turned him over for another, more gentle round.

But he was done fucking for now, and he rolled over again. I lubed up the dildo, and started to work it in, then let him play with it. Finally, I pushed it firmly from the base. He took it to about the 9 inch mark, as he stroked furiously. He spasmed, and pushed the dildo half way out, but somehow never quite came, somehow a ruined orgasm. I lay down beside him, and rubbed is hair. He turned toward me, and started biting my nipple, intent on making me cum, as I stroked my cock. I got very hard, and swollen extra thick. He looked wide-eyed, and decided he needed more of Papi's cock. This time, he didn't get on all fours, but put his feet on the floor and bent over the bed, so Papi could drive deep and hard. And that's just what I did, until he was too sore for any more. I had felt his guts clench very tight on my swollen cock--I'm not sure if he came then or not, but either way, he was done.

I lay beside him again, and he bit my nipples as I stroked. I edged a couple of times, then went for it. As I was about to cum, I asked him if he wanted it inside, but he said his hole couldn't take any more. So I released it into the air.