Last Time You Had Sex

D

deleted15862221

This evening when my boyfriend got home from work. Ended up him bent over the kitchen table, work trousers down fucking him deep. Filled him up with cum then sucked him off till he cum in my mouth. Swallowed the lot!

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was either last week or week before in a hotel in Warsaw. Everything blurred between then and now.

Oral only with a guy I hired as an interpreter. Our last day together. I accidentally outed him, or he outed himself. Drinks. Rods. It was all good.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Friday night, sex party in LA. I started out having a bad dick day, but then rose to the challenge. Lost track of how many I fucked, except that my cock was getting sore from all the pounding, and a couple of the guys were insatiable and took my fat cock several times. I was thinking of leaving fairly early, because I have another fuck party today (Saturday), but then a hot acquaintance of mine showed up. It looked like he was in "top mode," but then he switched. I watched someone thoroughly seed his ass, and said "It must be well lubricated now." He agreed, and took my cock. I told him I'll sleep well now. As I was leaving, somebody who had been watching me asked how many times I came. I said I didn't, but one guy had me so close. He was surprised, after all that fucking, but I explained I often don't, and I'll just save it for Saturday's fucking.

Reactions: deleted10598341

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
about 24 hours ago---Had texts from a freind who was just moving to this area (we'd chatted on line before). We met at a mall & got to know each other, then headed to his hotel room. and quickly stripped. I went down on him (I LOVE to suck cock) and enjoyed that, but eventually, he had my lying on my back, lefted my legs & teased my ass and then slid into me (I rarely get fucked, but I sure enjoy it!), and then he flipped me over & mounted me from the rear--and it felt so good!

D

deleted814719

Last Saturday morning. We were traveling and stayed over night in a hotel. I'm an early riser and my wife is a night owl. I awoke at 6:30 (very late for me - must have been exhausted from driving), got dressed as quietly as possibly, and prepared to leave the room and go to the hotel breakfast area to have coffee and read. My wife woke up, asked where I was going, and invited me back to bed. "Really?", I asked, because it is early. She nodded.

So, I undressed, got back into bed, and began to snuggle her. Kissing - lips,ears, face - then down to the nipples which quickly hardened with some light sucking and licking. She scooted down and began sucking my cock and used her hands to play with my balls.

When she was satisfied with her work, she rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her. She guided my cock into her pussy and moaned softly as I slid into her. Ten, maybe fifteen minutes of fucking with her spreading her legs, holding her knees up, and squeezing her pussy made for a great time. When she'd had enough, she reached underneath her thigh and played with my balls which is ALWAYS guaranteed to make me cum quickly. I unloaded into her and collapsed, taking a minute or two to enjoy the moment.

I rolled off of her, placed a towel under her butt, and began to finger her clit. She began moaning like crazy so I slipped a finger into her cum-filled pussy while using my thumb to massage her clit. Her clit swelled and really stiffened which always delights me. She came, hard, with two fingers in her pussy and my thumb rubbing her clit.

We fell back asleep for about 30 minutes. A great start to a Saturday.

D

deleted817718

It’s now been over 3 years, coming close to 4. Last time with my wife. We have no plans to any time soon either

D

deleted16720161

Last Friday night, so 5 days ago. Got talking to a girl at a club and brought her back to my uni room. Ended up fucking twice that night, we were both pretty horny I guess. Next morning she was nice enough to take care of my morning wood by letting me bury my dick in her throat. Definitely glad I got her number haha

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last night, about suppertime. Had a call from my FWB that he was in town for a few hours--and was obviously horny. It didn't take long for our clothes to end up on the floor & we started with plenty of kissing and sucking--and I rimmed his ass. Before long, I was asking him to fuck me (I've mounted him many times in the past decade) but I really wanted his cock inside me--and he obliged. Great fuck, and then I lubed up my cock and mounted him. We have great sex together!!

Reactions: hotguy88 and diver6