Last Time You Had Sex

D

deleted1074483

this morning, waking up to a hardon pressing against my guys ass which he happily took advantage of, lubing me up and letting me in. Wasn't an energetic fuck, more like a welcome home to a safe place all warm and cosy and tight fitting and was long slow and langorous in nature. I stroked him off very slowly and lightly. When he finally came i loved that feeling of him tightening around me at which point i also let myself cum in him.

then we carried on cuddling and snuggling up for another while together.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday intense and messy. After going down on her she rubbed herself against my shaved balls and dick making herself really wet but took her time teasing before letting me slide in. Once I did it did not take much for her to come hard and also finished deep inside her releasing a huge load had been edging up for 8 days. Felt so delivered!

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This last saturday. Wife and I went to a small lifestyle party. There were five couples. I had sex with I had not played with in a while. Got to try out her new clothes hood piercing and nipple piercings. It was great. Wife had two friends help her out. Yesterday we just kind of chilled and ran a few errands.

D

deleted814719

Yesterday morning. Wife and I had gotten up very early to take advantage of a Black Friday special which turned out to be a dude.

Got back home by 6:30 and decided to go back to bed. We slept for about 40 minutes and then I had to get up to be at my mom's house. When the alarm went off, my wife rolled over and started playing with my cock with one hand. "I need to go", I said. She just kept playing until I was erect. I spread my legs apart and she then moved her other hand down so I was getting a two-hand job. Nice. When I got fully erect, she pulled down the covers and started giving me head. Geez, that felt good. About 20 minutes go by and I can no longer stand it. I told her I wanted to be inside her and she promptly rolled on her back and guided me inside. As much as I love getting head, my go-to finish is in her pussy. She teased me by contracting and relaxing her pussy while I'm sliding back and forth. She grabbed her knees and held them up so that I could enter her as deeply as possible. I'm only 6" fully erect so It's not like she can feel me touching her spine. Anyway, when she spread her legs it seems to open her pussy lips and they seem to wrap around my cock base when I'm as deep as I can go. LOVE that feeling.

Well, I had spent far more time than I could really afford - didn't want to be late. She reached under her thigh with her right hand and started playing with my balls. She slid her left hand down between our two abdomens and used her fingers to "tickle" the base of my cock. So, my cock is penetrating her pussy, one of her hands is playing with my balls and the other is "tickling" the base of my cock. I exploded inside her with a 10-day buildup.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Couple hours ago--Sunday evening--with the twenty-something daughter of the woman who fucks me every Tuesday.

Sunday lunch time with the football widow who bangs me every Sunday.

Reactions: deleted10598341

jumanji071

Experimental Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday morning. Wife and I had gotten up very early to take advantage of a Black Friday special which turned out to be a dude.

Got back home by 6:30 and decided to go back to bed. We slept for about 40 minutes and then I had to get up to be at my mom's house. When the alarm went off, my wife rolled over and started playing with my cock with one hand. "I need to go", I said. She just kept playing until I was erect. I spread my legs apart and she then moved her other hand down so I was getting a two-hand job. Nice. When I got fully erect, she pulled down the covers and started giving me head. Geez, that felt good. About 20 minutes go by and I can no longer stand it. I told her I wanted to be inside her and she promptly rolled on her back and guided me inside. As much as I love getting head, my go-to finish is in her pussy. She teased me by contracting and relaxing her pussy while I'm sliding back and forth. She grabbed her knees and held them up so that I could enter her as deeply as possible. I'm only 6" fully erect so It's not like she can feel me touching her spine. Anyway, when she spread her legs it seems to open her pussy lips and they seem to wrap around my cock base when I'm as deep as I can go. LOVE that feeling.

Well, I had spent far more time than I could really afford - didn't want to be late. She reached under her thigh with her right hand and started playing with my balls. She slid her left hand down between our two abdomens and used her fingers to "tickle" the base of my cock. So, my cock is penetrating her pussy, one of her hands is playing with my balls and the other is "tickling" the base of my cock. I exploded inside her with a 10-day buildup.
That was a nice shot, buddy

D

deleted817718

I will be coming up to 3 years since I last had sex next month. Married and in a sexless relationship, but still love my wife

Reactions: deleted10598341