Last to cum wins

osprey1987

Sexy Member
Media
Ever been in any sort of contest (with or without girls) where the first guy to cum in punished? Sounds more humiliating than the other contests i.e. dick size, cum size, cum distance, first to cum, peeing contests etc.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but someone told me about a really disgusting game they played in the Boy Scouts in which a group of guys all jerked off and came on a biscuit, and the last guy had to eat the biscuit.

Not a good game for those with "performance anxiety".

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
No, but someone told me about a really disgusting game they played in the Boy Scouts in which a group of guys all jerked off and came on a biscuit, and the last guy had to eat the biscuit.

Not a good game for those with "performance anxiety".

very well known game, even performed in at least one teen comedy movie.
I bet some of the guys here loved to be the last one ^^

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ever been in any sort of contest (with or without girls) where the first guy to cum in punished? Sounds more humiliating than the other contests i.e. dick size, cum size, cum distance, first to cum, peeing contests etc.

It wouldn't be difficult to resist cumming in a contest such as this. I could hold off for ages even while stroking my cock continuously. It would be more difficult to cum super fast if I was in a certain mood and/or physical/biorhythmic mode.

BTW, what's a "cum size" contest? lol