lasting longer help

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by robbob1961, Oct 8, 2008.

1. robbob1961

robbob1961 New Member

Hey guys long time lurker here with a quick question. I dont suffer from premature ejaculation but I do cum rather quickly and would love to last longer, any over the counter meds that would have that as a side effect. I know certain psych meds cause this but I aint looking to play with them If nothing is out there, how about some advice to assist...Bob

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    practice EDGING, j/o more often...i think as i have gotten older i last much longer...but in am a cut 50 yr old guy...the wear/tear of being circ'd at birth...well you guys know the story there...good luck...also try to think about other things during sex that will distract you just a bit, other than climaxing

3. limon666

limon666 New Member

I don't know if I'm allowed say this but smoking weed helps. It delays orgasm and tends to make it more intense when it hits. Alcohol can do the same but I think it weakens the orgasm.

4. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just keep practicing, you need to know the point where u need to slow down or stop or change techniques.... I've never had a problem in that department, but a few years back I was on anti-depressants which made it almost impossible to achieve orgasm.... I actually found it some of the best sex of my life because I could push as hard and fast as I could, for hours and constantly feel on the edge of cumming, and when I finally did it was like a fire hydrant unleashed! Wouldn't suggest taking the medication if you don't need it though.

I think end of the day, practice on ur hand... get to a point and back off a bit, clench for PC muscle (the muscle you use to stop weeing), and then start up again... see if you can make it last an hour or two each time.

5. tiahuaca

tiahuaca New Member

Most of anti-circumcision have said about unpleasant cut cock are not true.
    I got cut at 30 y.o. Before got circumcision, I had many simulations about being circ guys. And then I knew much more :

1. Uncut guys who feel intense pleasure, will reach orgasm very quickly, no exception.
    2. Uncut guys will cum last longer, if he get less and less pleasure.
    3. High tight cut cock get best intense pleasure, and tend reach orgasm fast, but still longer than (point 1)
    4. Low tight cut cock is most easier to handle ejaculation and able to cum whenever he want, but only get middle pleasure
    5. Low loose cut cock get the worse pleasure, and low quality of orgasm.

Anti-circs generalize point.5 state as all of circumcised guys. It is not fair.
    Everybody talk about cut cock but not mention the specific circumcision style, that's why there are many large differences opinions.
    After many experiments, I had known that high tight circumcision is the best, much more better than intact on pleasurability and handling ejaculation.
    An then I choose to get circumcision. I'm very happy after that operation ....the pleasure I get is 10 times better and I can hold ejaculation better than when I was uncut.

Getting low or semi-low circumcision style will help guys easier to control his ejaculation.
    Viva circumcision ....

6. 95LSv

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im uncut and I used to have the same problem. I practiced edging and now I can last as long as I want... Try that before taking psych meds... Also they have a desensitizing cream that helps you last longer (Durex Play Longer Desensitizing Lubricant 1oz)...

7. chilufya

chilufya Member

I remember some teen movie from the '80s where one of the protagonists was sporting unwanted wood and he kept repeating the mantra "Roseanne Barr naked, Roseanne Barr naked". I think that would surely delay MY orgasm...

Draft saved Draft deleted