Lasting Longer

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Bennyman96, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Bennyman96

Bennyman96 New Member

What do you guys to do last longer? It's hard for me to last long sometimes, especially if it's a girl i'm with for the first time, (which sucks because first impressions are very important) but if i'm making out with a girl for a while, then dry humping, by the time it gets to sex, i'm ready to explode. Soon as I slide it in and she makes that "Oh!" face i about cum, i stop for a sec, go again, and then when she grabs my ass to pull me in and moans, it's over. And i'm embarrassed. Now when the second time comes, i have no problem. What suggestions or things do you guys do to last longer? And thinking about other things like, sports, doesn't really seem to help. It just feels soooo good and the act of doing it the first time with someone is a HUGE turn on for me.

The only thing i've found that helps is being drunk. haha, and i don't want to make that a common thing.

2. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    there are certain cremes and condoms you could use i think, there also will be some medication for this kind of problems, not sure they are on the market yet.

3. D_Ruddie Rumpleforeskin

D_Ruddie Rumpleforeskin Account Disabled

Being confident and pacing yourself works really well. You could jack off before sex helps to.

4. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sometimes my 2nd round comes quicker than my first. All guys are different, so learn yourself and maybe this would help you. Don't help me a bit.

5. pain4anangel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tend to encounter this situation often with men...being very tight has it's downsides. I resorted to buying some numbing gel. What I do after a bj is just put a little bit of it mixed in with some lube and play with him with my hand for a few minutes. Works like a charm. You just need a couple minutes for it to work. I don't know if I'd recommend it if you are going sans condom unless you wipe it all off first. I know I wouldn't want my pussy to feel numb too lol. Hope that helps.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are many hints and tips on how to last longer, so use the search function. I have never used numbing cream, preferring tantric practices instead. This is where you focus on the sensations of sex, and use those sensations to control your level of arousal, riding a peak of nearly but not quite coming. This is best practiced through masturbation, and once mastered it can be transferred to intercourse. That is, once you recognise the signs, slow down. Also, have sex with your eyes open, and kiss your partner. Kissing is the surest way to transfer sexual energy from the male to the female (and it works too). There are other techniques, and they are simple and very effective.

7. pain4anangel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Tantric would be nice if most men knew how to do it lol. That's why I have the numbing cream :eek:)

8. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

What do you guys to do last longer?

It's hard for me to last long sometimes as well, and it isn't as rare an occurance as you might imagine. Being confident is key and pacing yourself works really well but this comes with experience and knowing yourself.

If I really want to last a long time and know I will probably ejaculate before I want to I will either masturbate to ejaculation as my 'second cumming' is very often delayed long enough to ensure my partner reaches her orgasm or I will use numbing cream as I found this a quick and reliable method to delay ejaculation.

My partner and I are very relaxed about premature ejaculation and a spell of fellatio always does the trick!

9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Stick to positions where you're not exerting a lot of effort. Missionary is one of the worst since your on your hands and knees propping yourself up. If the fit isn't too tight, doggy style is very relaxing and effortless. Our current favorite is our modified sex swing.

Also, concentrate on giving her an orgasm first, just in case you fuck up and cum too soon, she's already had hers. (Bonus is that the second go at it is pretty difficult to cum -- for me anyway)

Lastly, relax your breathing when your fucking. This one is more from my experience with martial arts. I hate being nervous when I spar as I lose my stamina midway through the round. If I'm nice and relaxed, I can pummel away 'til the cows come home.

Draft saved Draft deleted