Lasting? Timing yourself when having sex?

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How long do most guys last when having intercourse with a girl? I have sex with both girls and guys so i'm wondering. I read on the internet that most men cum within 3-6 minutes of entering a girl?

I timed myself, looking at the clock (yeah I know!) yesterday while fucking a girl. Does foreplay count? I had my dick sucked before entering her, and went down on her for a while. After i stuck my cock in, I lasted 7 minutes. I tried to slow down - but hey....what is average?

:wink:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not asking this to be snarky...why would you care?

Seriously.

Men and women aren't stamped out on an assembly line, and sex isn't a paint-by-numbers experience. Different people like different things (including duration) on different occasions.

Sometimes a 5-minute quickie is just what the doctor ordered...at other times it's sucking and fucking until the sun rises. So long as you and your partners are satisfied, average is utterly meaningless.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are probably a lot of factors. I know that at 61 yr. old it takes me longer to cum then when I was 21. In fact I timed myself about two weeks ago because my wife was complaining about how long it took. I came at 16 minutes after entering her. That is too long as far as I'm concerned. I would actually like to cut it down to about 6 minutes.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take 5-10 minutes (in my mid 50's)on average. sometimes it is much less, and sometimes much more. I have had 45 minute sessions on top, and over an hour on the bottom with my wife and women before her. these were after I had cum once. when younger I would cum and remain hard, and this erect longevity + my 7.25" x 6.25" cock brought a lot pleasure on both ends of my cock. Now, after I cum, my recovery time is about 20 minutes.

Edub2279

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With me its probably anywhere from 10-20 mins. My wife is VERY orgasmic and after about 4-5 orgasms she just can't take no more. I guess its a gift and a curse.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
if you mean just a good hard fuck then any more then 10 minutes and i'd feel red raw and sore. Fortantly i like it long and slow so factoring in position changes, different stroking speeds etc im happy to go up to half an hour, if it took any longer then that i would get frustrated

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is a more defining question would be to ask how long can you thrust continuously without pausing or stopping or changing up to offset your orgasm.

When someone says they can go an hour, how many start/stops or pull out and squeezes does that include?

I can't seem to go for very many thrusts (5-7) before I have to pause or pull out for a sec, except when drinking or waking, but by doing this a lot I can go indefinitely.

So I'd be interested to see what is the average continuous stamina time.

Last edited:

Danny D

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i have learnt about cock control, and i can control when i cum, i slow down sometimes if you feel it really building up, but generally on set i can go for a few hours (obviously there are some breaks) but if you learn what makes you excited or near coming then you can learn to control it so you can decide when you want to cum, rather than keep stopping...

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Kinsey institute using self reported-data on the time from intromission to ejaculation says that just under half of men cum in less than five minutes, and only around 20% claim to be able to last longer than 10 minutes.

As this is self-reported data probably the times are on the high side. Around 5 mins seems about average.

It will be on average faster for young guys, slower for older guys. Drink, drugs and lack of fitness all cause a man to slow down. The 18-21 group is on average going to do well to manage over 2 mins.

Remeber that this is for non-stop penetrative action. Stopping and starting is going to be a way of slowing things down.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Rythmn and visualization. If you go hard like a race horse, you're not gonna last as long as if you mix it up and slow down sometimes or even pause momentarily while still inside her/him. Who says foreplay is restricted to before sex? Don't be afraid to pull out during and go down on her/him for a bit. Gives you the opportunity to retreat and regroup. And what are you thinking about while having sex? Seems like you'd want to think about the person your with and all the things he/she is doing but don't! When you feel yourself building up to the end, slam the brakes and think about random shit or the wall or whatever takes your mind off the moment. People have a surprising amount of control over there own bodies but we don't always know how to use it. Finally, breathing. Sounds crazy but if you control your breathing, keeping it slow and steady, you'll also control your heart rate. It'll keep you calm and in control.

That's all the sage advice I have for now.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well i have learnt about cock control, and i can control when i cum, i slow down sometimes if you feel it really building up, but generally on set i can go for a few hours (obviously there are some breaks) but if you learn what makes you excited or near coming then you can learn to control it so you can decide when you want to cum, rather than keep stopping...

Impressive stuff. On your forthcoming web site I think guys want to see a magnificently well-hung guy taking his time fucking the ladies, and I reckon you can deliver. Make sure the camera stays on your dong and that the focus is on hung alpha-male getting his rocks off.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would last only 10 minutes if I never pull out of a girl BUT if I pull out at 9 to 9 and a half minutes then take a break for 10 minutes taking short to longer breaths until I no longer feel like cumming, I can go for another 20 minutes. I would be in the girl for a total of 30 minutes with a 10 minute break in between. For some reason, edging slows down your cumming time after you take your first break. It fools your body into thinking that it no longer needs to produce semen so you go longer until it finally realizes it does need semen then resumes production.
Also a pussy makes you cum faster than an asshole or mouth because the pussy is ridged for natural pleasure and teases every nerve on the penis. The anus is just a warm wet but tight hole. Some guys might cum faster with the anus than the pussy but the pussy is more intensive to me.