Lasting too long?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually take a very very long time to cum,too.

Sex in my opinion, is far more mental than it is physical. You may be incredibly attracted to someone physically, and the sensation of your bodies may be incredible when you are together, however if there is something going on mentally, than it can outweigh all of this.

For instance if I am incredibly excited about something mentally and the right thoughts are coming through my mind I can cum in under a minute. If I am super horny though and incredibly into something physically but my mind is not completely in it (depression, thoughts elsewhere, worries, stresses, anything that can deplete your mental resources) then it doesn't even matter, I cannot get off unless I strain for it and then it's just not fun...

...and THAT, my friend, is the secret. Sex happens more in your 'big' head than your 'not-as-big' head. Ramp that up and you might find that you not only can use the long time to cum as a great tool for pleasuring your partner, as well as eventually orgasming when you want.

You also might ask that your partner not spend as much time on your cockhead, as that might be too much stimulation and too uncomfortable.

I'm speaking from experience...it works!

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At any rate, I'd love to find a way to experience an orgasm with my partner. It's the most erotic sex I've had to date, very rough and intensely passionate yet it never comes to a climax for me. I'm open to suggestions and tips...

When I struggle to cum I find that putting my legs straight out and tensing muscles can bring on ejaculation for me. Builds up pressure or something.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it can be a problem but as long as you're rock hard and enjoying yourself, count it a blessing. I can go a long time but when I want to cum, I think about my poor little grandmother, and then I shoot fountains.