Lasting TOO Long

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I know you've all heard about a person that just doesnt last long enough during sex.....my problem is I last too long. Because I have a fairly large penis, my partner usually can't take me for a long time...so I usually get "are you close?" and of course I feel bad because I'm fucking the poor guy's brain out that I take it out and we jerk off together........but even then I still can't get myself to bust. Only after a bunch of jerking can I finally cum, does anybody else have this problem and perhaps does anybody have any solutions as to how to cum faster?

Punisher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this issue often.. I tend to fuck for quite a long time, and being un-naturally hung, the poor girl can't handle it for as long as I'd like.

I've come to savor slow, deep penetrative sex much more than all-out fucking, however.. which has satiated the problem, which wasn't all that problematic in the first place. :) I get off every time this method, and the lucky lady on the receiveing end does so as well.. about a dozen or so times (lol).

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's strange how we are all so different. Without a condom I have to pace myself to not shoot off quickly. Wearing a condom, I can go forever though. What's strange is that the few times I have jacked myself off wearing a condom, I can cum pretty fast.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Condom or No Condom.....same deal, like when I jerk off alone I can cum in like 1min if I wanted....but not in these situations, and he's usually ready to bust but is holding back for me......until he can't hold it anymore lol.

bigboy7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have the same problem. Although, my current partner can't take me, so he masterbates me. But, I just can't ejaculate. Even when I masterbate when having sex with him I can't ejaculate. Almost everytime with him he would eventually ejeculate and that would be the end of the session. Only once have I ejeculated with him and that was because I masterbated myself for an EXTREMELY long time and he now feels bad because he can't get me off.

jkazjkaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's strange how we are all so different. Without a condom I have to pace myself to not shoot off quickly. Wearing a condom, I can go forever though. What's strange is that the few times I have jacked myself off wearing a condom, I can cum pretty fast.

Ditto!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the same problem! I will go for hours until I get tired and eventually go soft. IT sucks!

While on that subject, I have another problem...I'll be fucking have a great time and I'll just go limp.....happens usually if we switch positions to like missionary, I hate when that happens...usually if I jerk it for awhile it does get hard again but it's annoying.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok guys, are you the same with oral sex. I read on here before how some guys have trouble cumming when they get a blow job.

Blow jobs are my downfall. If I'm getting good head, I have a really hard time lasting more than a couple minutes.

So do you have the same problems with blowjobs as you do with fucking?

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok guys, are you the same with oral sex. I read on here before how some guys have trouble cumming when they get a blow job.

Blow jobs are my downfall. If I'm getting good head, I have a really hard time lasting more than a couple minutes.

So do you have the same problems with blowjobs as you do with fucking?

Sometimes, other times I am able to get off from head/handjob...other times I just have to take matters into my own hands, guess that's what happens when you start jerking off at such an early age. I just want to be able to bust while I'm deep inside my guy's ass :rolleyes:

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I notice some with some positions I cum easier. Like in missionary I can get off pretty quick if I want to, which I usually don't. Back when I started having sex I was afraid to do missionary because I would cum to quick, but now I have no problem lasting in any position. But maybe you could try mixing up the positions until you find one that makes it easier. I know if the woman is on top I basically can basically stay hard forever, and even back when missionary was a problem, I could always last a long time if the woman was on top.
The other thing is some women like when you last a real long time, especially the ones who get multiples. Not a lot of guys can last a real long time so if you find a woman who likes it, she will really appreaciate you for it.

NewAgeDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've noticed this also. I find I have to mind sets going into the bedrooom. One being to last a long time to better please my partner (usually involves hard fucking). The other to connect with what my partner is feeling and enjoy her pleasure (love making).

Once I'm in the first mind set it is a real struggle for me to cum. I have to actually concentrate on trying to get off. Getting off in this state of mind doesn't even really add to the experience. I could stop and be completely satisified as long as she was. The problem with that is most women don't understand that. And figure they are part of the "problem".

Now in the second mind set I get far to passionate. It usually is far slower and either missionary, girl on top, or sitting. I will focus in on every moan she makes... the sensation of how wet she is and continuing to get... the look in her eye as she feels me sliding in deeper and deeper...
sometimes causing me to finish early.

I really wish I could find a cross between the two. But to answer your question try to get into the love making mindset. Responding to her likewise is bound to drive you both crazy.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most girls get lock jaw and have to stop before I cum.

Murci, does a blowjob feel great to you? I just ask because lots of guys have said the same thing and I find it hard to understand. A good blowjob makes my cock feel so good, that holding off from cumming quickly is difficult. I guess I'm trying to understand how something that feels so great can not lead to an orgasm in a short time. I personally would love to last longer when I get head.

Maybe it me that's wired weird..lol