Lasting TOO Long

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What if all you take forever to come guys partied with each other? Would you each get tired of no one else finishing or just fuck for hours?

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Murci, does a blowjob feel great to you? I just ask because lots of guys have said the same thing and I find it hard to understand. A good blowjob makes my cock feel so good, that holding off from cumming quickly is difficult. I guess I'm trying to understand how something that feels so great can not lead to an orgasm in a short time. I personally would love to last longer when I get head.

Maybe it me that's wired weird..lol

It feels great! I just can't seem to blow my load.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
so none of this is volountary for you guys? if you could tap into it, would make for a world of benefits! Myself I can go for a long time, almost indefinite, but because I can control blowing my load, basically on command or delay it (he says passing his fifth hour of masturbation, dont worry, I lube up well):biggrin1:

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slow-cummer here, too. Since 30 (I am 53 now), I've always had to finish myself off - but I let my partners know the orgasm is much more intense with their help along the way. And I can't even begin to cum with a condom on. I've been a diabetic since 18, which may have some bearing on my condition. Never came with anyone until I was 20 (my 4th hook-up), and that relationship lasted about 5 years. He was able to simulate the motions of my hand with his mouth and get me off many times, although it took a long time, usually. I suppose abstaining from masturbation is the best solution so far. I hate having a sexual encounter when I just came recently, even the night before. Lots of work.

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always been somewhat of a slow cummer, even when jacking off. But with sex, it took me several tries before I was able to cum with a partner in the room. I think it was just because it was so new to have someone else there with me. Also my first partner was a very fast cummer (way too fast IMO) so that didn't help either. Eventually I was able to get comfortable enough to cum from jacking off after having done oral and/or anal, but I had a lot of experiences before I was ever able to cum from penetration. Now I have no problem with that if there isn't a condom involved, but only once have I cum from penetration with a condom. Still, it's not a bad problem, because I love fucking and really enjoy myself, even if it does take a while sometimes. I also love getting head, but only one guy has ever made me cum that way. I have gotten close a few other times though and held back because I wanted to fuck too.

It's not a big problem for me usually. I really enjoy sex, and usually the guy I'm with is thrilled that I'm not cumming after 10 minutes. But it does make it a little difficult when I do want a quickie.

lizardessqueen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SO what can a person do to help you cum faster? are there techniques to try, variations in positions? condom vs. no condom? foreplay?

I know eveery guy is different... but I've heard that girth and slow cumming are a common partnership (Which I'm dealing with in the bedroom)... Advice guys!! PLease!

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm now in my early fifties and still have to pace myself from shooting too soon irrespective if I wear a condom. I last longer by engaging in rear entry sex and ‘doggy’ seems to make me last longest. Blow jobs are my downfall. If I'm getting good head, I have trouble ejaculating as I just want to last. I have only ejaculated in my wife’s mouth once in twenty-old years.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi BC, I had trouble cumming with ny first several partners. What helped in my case was getting in the right situation with the right guy where I could feel relaxed and comfortable enough to just let myself go. With the first few one-nighters and even the first couple regular partners, it was hard to let my guard down completely, stop worrying about it and just enjoy.

Also helped having a guy who I felt was into me enough that he would let me take as long as I wanted and would enjoy it the whole time. I stopped thinking about how long it would take/was taking and just focused on experiencing the pleasure.

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SO what can a person do to help you cum faster? are there techniques to try, variations in positions? condom vs. no condom? foreplay?

I know eveery guy is different... but I've heard that girth and slow cumming are a common partnership (Which I'm dealing with in the bedroom)... Advice guys!! PLease!

Foreplay can really help, ans I cannot use a condom. Women just need to put a little more umph into fucking.

sensei

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I definitely have this problem too. I have a feeling that because it has happened a few times now I am really conscious of it which makes it even worse. It's like the whole time I am penetrating all I can think is "you better be able to cum this time!" I need to find a way to take the pressure off myself and just relax I think. I'm pretty sure its all in my head.

I also find I need to be thrusting pretty hard which, along with my larger size, usually really hurts the girls I am with, leading to an unpleasurable experience all around. In fact, my ex-girlfriend used to bleed a bit when we'd have sex, which would really spoil the mood.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Finding the right partner seems to be key.

I love a guy who can go for a long time, especially if they're packing a sizeable member. I get lost in the rythm and the internal massage.

If they're really big, I find that stopping to relube is essential. Sometimes (with condoms, which I insist on), bigger top guys aren't always aware when there's not enough lube... it's not the fucking itself that is uncomfortable... it's the dry action that's difficult.

I once met a guy who boasted about his endurance. I said, "Bring it on." I watched the clock... 2.5 hours! He finally busted his nut with a big smile.... Ironically, two years later, now that there is love with this guy, he usually goes a steady 20 minutes and cums very easily.

I also wonder if tightness can play a role. I've trained my muscles to stay very tight through the whole love-making time... I've heard that this is not always true for others.

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I tend to have the same problem, usually because of how much I have to slow down for the girl or guy to take me without excess pain.

I have noticed that condoms can make a difference. The handful of times I've used condoms I had a very difficult time building to an orgasm. I usually ended up ditching the effort and pulling out to jerk off for my partner to watch. However, being exclusive with my girlfriend over the last eight months, we decided to ditch the condom in favor of her taking birth control and me making a timely exit when the moment comes (so to speak). I still last a good hour with constant thrusting before I can finish, but it's not obscenely long like when I used the condoms

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I have always had this problem as well. According to the experts it can be a mental or physical problem. If you can masterbate in private and get off in 1-2 minutes and you have an orgasm (some guys can ejaculate without an orgasm) the problem is probably mostly mental and can probably be corrected. A lot of that has to do with a guy's head. If the problem also occurs during masterbation by yourself, it may be physical and there are a host of reasons. Chemical imbalances in the brain, damaged nerve path bicycle injuries are a common nerve injury, back or spinal injuries, smoking and alcohol and some other recreation drugs can cause problems, mental health drugs, diabetus, lots of young guys with type 1 have this problem and it is also common in type 2 diabetics, blood pressure meds, many others as well some correctable, some not. I have some that are not. A spinal problem, depression, diabetus, and bp med.

I found a book that helped me a lot: Male Problems By: Dr. Bernie Ziberguild. I am not sure it is still in print but he is a psychiatrist who treats male sexual problems. If you get the book and and find out the negative things you are doing to your sex life it may help you with the exercises he has there for you to do. However, if you have a physical problem try out something else I found to be of help. A device a that you can find at sex shops or Aneros Prostate Massage Massager Male Sex Toy, I am not advertising it may not even appeal to some of you straight, don't touch my asshole guys. It is however approved by the FDA for the treatment of several sexual disorders and has some added benifits beside. I have to tell you I have been using one for two years and I have never had the BIG "O" they talk about on the Aneros site but it has tremendiously helped me to orgasm and to enjoy the orgasm.

Often young guys will find this problem is because they are so uptight about sex and aren't sure what they want or are so nervous during encounters. The book has some really good exercises for that.

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have the same problem as well. My past sexual partners have not been able to handly my cock for as long as I would like them too, because of its girth. No matter how slow and gentle I go, they can only take some much of it before they become sore. I tend to be able to keep a hard on even after I cum, so I do have the ability to last longer than typical. It does suck, but my sexual partners have had the courtesy to get me off.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what are your experiences with lasting too long while rolling?

you can really ruin a pussy when you're rolling.

(note: i do not condone drug use and all that good stuff)