late bloomer = late penis growth??

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bugginout420, Dec 27, 2009.

1. bugginout420

bugginout420 New Member

i was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with being a "late bloomer" i am 21, and have always been behind my peers when it came to sexual maturity. i am beginning to sprout hair on my chest, and am curious to know if my penis will continue to grow as i "mature" and become harrier?

2. justcurious80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    we're probably in the same boat dude, im hoping mine will too. i turned 20 4 months ago and am just starting to get a little facial hair. i dont have chest hair, and my pubes are just starting to spread to my thighs (which are starting to get some more hair) and up towards my stomach more. so we'll see what happens. i hope i get another growth spurt , in girth especially.

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good news!
    you'll be glad to know your penis can and sometimes does continue growing up to about 26-28 years of age.
    You'll probably continue to sprout more and thicker hair. eventually getting it in places you'd not want (ears and back) and loosing it from atop your head.
    your nose and ears also will grow way into your senior years of life.

ain't life grand

4. nmf9in

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't give up-I was a late bloomer, too. My cock didn't reach full size until I was 26......

5. kloffus2000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't give up. I too was a late bloomer and got teased about my immaturity at school. No facial hair to speak of till I was in my 20s but by 28 I grew a reasonably good beard which I have worn continuously ever since and which has grown thicker with the passing years. ( I'm 68 ) However I have little body hair even now. As to penis growth I think mine did continue to grow in my twenties and slowly since. I reckon I was about 5¾ inches at 18 and I am now 7¼ on a good day - measuring along the top side with the erect dick held out horizontal. (but I wish I was thicker - a meagre 5¼ inches girth).

6. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm lovin' what you're rockin' already, man!

7. unknown_rican

unknown_rican Member

I'm a late bloomer myself I'm 23 now going on 24. Still gaining facial hair and struggling with the under arm hair.

8. Magnum Excel

Magnum Excel New Member

late bloomer here, too. My penis grew significantly (especially girth-wise) between ages 19-23.

9. Box_Man

Box_Man Member

Albums:
    some men take awhile to grow body or facial hair. i'm not capable of growing even remotely close to a full mustache, my dad says he was the same way till he was 30

Draft saved Draft deleted