Late Bloomer

bobwan6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was seduced by a male friend as a teen and I enjoyed it. We had a fairly lengthy affair, just mutual masturbation. I no longer have a female sexual interest and find that I now fantasize about being with a man again. Unfortunately I live in a rural, red neck area and have had difficulty finding a male friend. I have enjoyed reading the various posts on this site, particularly those about mutual masturbation. I'm still optimistic about finding a buddy.

FntsySharer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love hearing stories like yours; I fooled around with a couple of friends when young, but no guys since. First was when a friend showed me the nudiest mag his dad kept hidden in their basement. We got so hot looking through it we ended up, pants down, on the carpeted floor of the basement, me on top, grinding our cocks together. It was great. However, I was much more into it than he was.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread brings a couple of thoughts to mind. First thing, I don't believe one's sexuality changes as a result of a random encounter. Maybe one is encouraged to act on a latent preference because an opportunity comes along, but I don't believe getting seduced by someone turns anybody in an entirely different direction. (Not saying that Late Bloomer even implied such a thing happened to him, just hoping that nobody reads his post that way.) The second thought is much like the first. When I was a pre-teen, and a teen, I had sexual encounters [show me yours, I'll show you mine, circle jerks, etc.] with other same-age kids. I'm gay and maybe some of the other kids are too. But others are not gay. As Sharer says, I was much more into it than some of the others were. In my experience, that's the way these things have gone.