Late Bloomers need to be encouraged by parents or a professional .Can you relate?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was 14y I did not have a bit of pubic hair or hair in my armpits... let alone the smallest penis and scrotum of the gang. I was teased a lot in gym. All the others had pubic hair, their voices had changed, some were growing hair on their chest and for the most part good size dicks and balls. Theyd talk about cumming, jerking off and a few were becoming intimate with girls.

I hated gym more than anything and was very depressed , almost suicidal. However three months after I turned 15 my voice suddenly changed to a very base voice, pubic hair and hair on my chest grew rapidly and I started to cum big loads from a penis that was rapidly becoming the size of a mature guy.I grew from 5-6 to 6-2 in half a year and became a very masculine young man.I was quickly becoming popular with the girls.
At 34y Im sporting a thick penis over 8 inches and two large hangers and feel good about myself both emotional and physically.

Kids today seem to be maturing earlier some showing signs of puberty as early as 11or 12. But for the late bloomer, they need to be encouraged by empathetic parents and/or be checked over by a gp to see if everything is ok in the hormone department.I was fortunate to have parents that were concerned.

Were you a late bloomer? Were you teased a lot? Today are you just as much man as the next guy? How did you cope with late puberty?

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
late bloomer here as well. I wasn't even late according to the books but to reality i was. the normal age now would have to be 8-11 to start. no later. although the books and studies will say it's normal to start at 13, I'd easily challenge that information.

Anyways, i started puberty at about 12 and it went very slow. my voice didn't change until i was 14 and i am 19 now and still don't have fully developed armpit hair. my dick didnt start growing until i was 15-16. i remember i had measured when i was 15 and i was about 5" now i am 7.5" and still growing. I am happy that i was a late bloomer because when i hit 40 i'm gonna look 30. it's the way life goes. My friend hit puberty at 8. she's 18 now and looks 25. her boobs already sag alot and when she's 25 she's going to look 35. sure starting early is great when you're that age but it sucks down the road.

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i didnt really start until i was about 15 or 16, was really short, small penis and balls, never occured to me to see a gp or anything. i still don't really have much body hair, but none of the men in my family do

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was an early bloomer (10-11) but had two friends who were very late bloomers (15-16). I remember it being a big deal to them. Although we didn't discuss it when we were all together, they both discussed it with me individually. One of them, my best friend would ask lots of questions whenever he saw me changing, swimming, or in my room if he stayed over. I'm glad I was there for him. It was freakin weird for me at the time, but I think it is why he considers me a best friend until today.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
late bloomer here as well. I wasn't even late according to the books but to reality i was. the normal age now would have to be 8-11 to start. no later. although the books and studies will say it's normal to start at 13, I'd easily challenge that information.

Anyways, i started puberty at about 12 and it went very slow. my voice didn't change until i was 14 and i am 19 now and still don't have fully developed armpit hair. my dick didnt start growing until i was 15-16. i remember i had measured when i was 15 and i was about 5" now i am 7.5" and still growing. I am happy that i was a late bloomer because when i hit 40 i'm gonna look 30. it's the way life goes. My friend hit puberty at 8. she's 18 now and looks 25. her boobs already sag alot and when she's 25 she's going to look 35. sure starting early is great when you're that age but it sucks down the road.

I disagree,i was 8 myself and i look way younger than my true age,no surgery,fillers,botox etc etc.As for sagging well my breasts were and still are the only things that remotely sag but when they are massive that is what happens (not to say the same is for your friend).If one eats well and looks after themself eg: not smoking,not having sun ravaged skin,drinking alcohol etc then they are not going to look like a knackered bag of spanners regardless of when they hit puberty.

I've seen patients come onto the ward and i have been amazed how young they look compared to their true age,same for my friends,some look way older and some look way younger.None of it is to do with the age they hit puberty,just the lifestyle they lead.The ones who look older smoke,drink and don't use sunscreen,the others are the opposite.....then there is one who is just a lucky biatch!:rolleyes:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Though things are changing established medical guidelines for many years were that nothing was to be done until a male reached 16 years of age with no development.

The aging process is determined by genetics. I have one friend who by age 13 was able to shave a full beard, was fully developed and had a mature muscular body and full sized genitals. He has not aged well at all. He started turning grey by the time he was 25 and now at my age what he has is snow white. His body has aged prematurely and the fat patterns indicate that maybe there are now some other health issues going on as well.

I did not have it happen quite as fast as this fellow and while hair came early for me penis growth came a little later. Muscle mass also came very late for me so in HS my only saving grace was that the hair covered the lack of muscle. I was not really bad off, but it was enough that I certainly was conscious of it.

I look at this point about ten years younger than my actual age, and better than many of my contemporaries. There are some that have aged better than I, but the number of them is not that great.

I feel very happy that I have done as well as I have.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I said in a lot of posts before... I didn't go thru puberty till I was 22. Very late bloomer and even tho I got picked on by a few people...I was still one of the more popular kids in school. *I didn't know it tho...lol* I still look a LOT younger than I actually am...even with a beard and shaving the head. I didn't mind being smaller... I actually am glad now. It made me try even harder to do things back then and I think it made me the very goal oriented person that I am today. The funny thing tho... I had my 20 yr reunion this past year...and I was the ONLY person they put the senior pic as well as the name on the name card. :) People had no clue it was me at first look...till I either smiled or they saw the pic.

Looking back...I guess that my family never treated me different because I was smaller...and I really never cared because of that. I knew my limits and pushed myself more because of the limitations.

As far as dating went... I always had a gf...and when I hit puberty, I was dating a nympho...sooo all was good. hahaha

doubrown

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Late bloomer as well. I didn't start shaving until 17 and was 24 before I had a full beard. I started to get pubic hair around 16 and chest hair around 20. I wasn't teased that much in school but I definately shied away from sports because I was so much smaller than everyone else. The year after high school, I grew 6 inches and put on 60 pounds. I don't know where the late bloomer gense came from as both my brothers developed about 3 to 4 years younger than I and I've seen pictures of my patens as teens and they definately looked their ages.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my exes was a late bloomer. He didn't develop pubic hair (I'm told) until he was nearly 20.

It had profound effects on his emotional development which still were an issue when we met twelve years later. His insecurity was legendary, as was his ability to self-victimize and become teary at the drop of a hat. They're qualities I despise beyond reason now, though at the time I tried to either be empathetic or just overlook them in favor of his finer qualities (which were many, at least initially).

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too was a late bloomer. All through elementary and middle school I was the smallest. My voice didn't change until I was 14-15 and all that goes with it. I always looked much younger than I was.

There was a lot of teasing and bullying but with two older brother that were known for being tough it usually didn't go too far.

At a job interview after college I was asked to come back once I had graduated from High School. When I told him I had finished college he said he thought I was about 14. So much for my self confidence. At 58 I still can't grow a full beard and only have the odd chest hair. On the positive side at my 20th high school reunion I looked a hell of a lot better than most of the other men.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was pretty late as well. I had a small penis and balls without hair until almost 16. Gym was the worst. I had a guy on my left who was exceptionally hung and a guy on my right who was very hairy already and teased me for not being a "big boy". Finally I began to go through puberty at about 15 and a half with a little hair and some size increase, espicially in my balls. I no longer tried to hide my body so much and even with just a little patch of hair and smallish cock, I was much more comfortable in the shower. When I shot my first load it really helped me feel more like a man, thinking I was gonna lay every girl in town. As a senior, I looked at the poor freshmen like me who had not developed yet and the sheer discomfort they displayed along side all the man sized cocks and hairy bodies. I recall one kid who began the school year with a child sized cock and balls without hair and ended the year with a nice little bush and dramatically increased size penis. He used to get unintentional hard ons occasionally and I loved watching him try to hide it with towels, etc. I became quite a cock watcher and used to quietly stroll around the locker room, sneaking looks to see all the various cocks and how they were developing. Many times I had to stop as I would begin to get hard myself. Those were some magical days for a kid. Everything new and full of wonder and mystery.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I disagree,i was 8 myself and i look way younger than my true age,no surgery,fillers,botox etc etc.As for sagging well my breasts were and still are the only things that remotely sag but when they are massive that is what happens (not to say the same is for your friend).If one eats well and looks after themself eg: not smoking,not having sun ravaged skin,drinking alcohol etc then they are not going to look like a knackered bag of spanners regardless of when they hit puberty.

I've seen patients come onto the ward and i have been amazed how young they look compared to their true age,same for my friends,some look way older and some look way younger.None of it is to do with the age they hit puberty,just the lifestyle they lead.The ones who look older smoke,drink and don't use sunscreen,the others are the opposite.....then there is one who is just a lucky biatch!:rolleyes:
I did at 8 also. When I was younger everyone thought I was older. Hell, I could buy beer at 16 with no problem and didnt even ask for a ID. The looking older went on till my 30's then it really slowed. Now I am in my 50's and people guess we to be in my 30's. Have to say that starting early was real hard on me also. We all go have our hard times.:smile:

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're purely worried about physical stuff don't. A lot of guys do their bulk of sexual growth between 17 and 22. Certainly some get al their size in their early teens but not a lot.

As for hair, some people never get much. I shave everything I do have, but even if I don't I don't ever get much.

Another thing is to realize what normal actually is. If you are 5.5-6.5, you're quite the normal guy and that's plenty to pleasure just about any mouth or hole out there (not that any of us turn down the bigger ones).

Finally, and this is more of a personal thing for me, I found out long after I should have that I have ADD which basically is like not having a speed control on your brain. I used to have probs performing (especially topping) in bed because I would be thinking about everything in the world at the same time as sex (yeah crazy I know). Anyway, although that's not a supposedly normal thing with it, within days of my doc putting me on adderall not only was I doing way better with school and work, but suddenly was getting rock hard erections and no probs whatsoever with sex.

The only reason I mention this is that I really had no idea what it actually was, and if you think you may have it (you can google the symptoms or pm me), you may want to have yourself evaluated because it's been great for me since. And the anxiety I used to have over sex is totally gone which is great.