Late bloomers: when did you finally open up for sex?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do not post here if you had sex before 18 years old - only share your story here about when you finally opened up and had sex for the first time if that was after 18 years old, when you were a grown up officially. (important: no under age postings as to the rule of this website!)

Please share with us your reasons why it took you that long to open up for sexual activity and how it finally became a reality at last.... if you could turn back time: would you wait as long again and was if worth the wait?

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First time with a woman was when I was nineteen. Nothing noteworthy about it. Took me forever to cum, as it did back then. We did it, I told her it'd been my first time. She yelled at me and called me a liar. Couple of days later, we did it again.

First time was with this chick who was 24, while I was 19 at the time. She had been on my jock for a while and I told myself enough is enough I'm going to try and get laid. I met up at her house and she came in my car and I initiated everything. She was giving me head and it was amazing. I started to play with her but had no idea what I was doing, but she seemed to somewhat enjoy it. I asked her if she wanted to fuck, and she said yes. I put a condom on, and went to the back seat. Mind you I had a 1991 Buick, so the back was actually not that small! I went missionary on her for 10 minutes and than came.

From what I saw she really enjoyed everything. Next day I told her that she took my virginity away. She was so mad at me that I didn't tell her I was a virgin! Lol. She offered to get a hotel, and show me the ropes ;)

Reactions: Doranq

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I was a real late bloomer, didn't lose my virginity til age 23. Firstly, I was a late bloomer penis-wise, my dick continued growing up until age 24. There was a time that it was really small, and it gave me this skewed body image, small penis complex, afraid to show it to a girl.

I'm a relatively good looking guy, and have had many women interested over the years. I used to not know how to handle it, didn't know how to flirt, was incredibly shy. Drives me crazy to go back and think about all the gorgeous girls who thought I was a "hottie", who wanted me to talk to them, I just didn't know how. If only I could go back haha.

It wasn't until around age 23, I started to gain confidence in my personality and became able and comfortable to be myself around girls, to actually flirt and show interest. This one little blonde was really into me, one night we were drunk on whiskey and I just made my move, we started making out hot and heavy, and I just rolled with it, did whatever felt natural, and gave her the Dick like it was our last night on Earth!

Not too much later after that, I got a camera phone, was able to see my dick from a different perspective, share it on here or with some girls and get great feedback on it. That's when my confidence really broke free, I shed that negative body image, started feeling proud of my package, it was like having my ultimate wish granted, going from small to hung. Somebody out there was listening all those nights I lay in bed fantasizing about impressing a girl with my tool, agonizing over what it must feel like to be hung, wishing for a Big Cock above all else lol. Now I realize it's not as important as I used to think it was, but I guess that's easy to say now that I feel like I'm bigger than average.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Also, the first two times I had sex, I couldn't cum. The sensation was just so different than my jack off routine, that I didn't know how to cum. I started thinking there was something wrong with me, but the third time, this little blonde hottie was riding my dick cowgirl style, and I managed to orgasm and it was incredible!

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also, the first two times I had sex, I couldn't cum. The sensation was just so different than my jack off routine, that I didn't know how to cum. I started thinking there was something wrong with me, but the third time, this little blonde hottie was riding my dick cowgirl style, and I managed to orgasm and it was incredible!

whoaa that story is soooo nice, i am glad someone out there has heard your prayers. Guess I should have wished it more myself too but now it's too late hahaha... Also very interesting that now that you have a big dick you don't think it was that important really to have one lol... On the other hand you can imagine well that most guys have a medium sized dick so it's kind of okay to be medium sized; mankind didn't get extinguished yet because of that fact.... lol

Interesting that you couldn't cum - I have the same when camming to much on here or on skype - just take a short break of like 3 days and it will flow as usual even inside her... ;-)

Reactions: soloboy1975

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a real late bloomer. I didn't even begin puberty till I was 18. I was the size of most 12 year olds till them. Had to take shots to get puberty started. It wasn't till I was 30 that I sucked my first dick and 31 the first time I took a dick in my ass and 32 the first time I fucked a woman

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Site rules prohibit me from sharing my first hetero experience.

I was 22 and a college senior when I first had sex with a guy. A college junior, he invited me to his room at the hotel where I worked at the time. I filled four condoms topping him. Alcohol and weed were involved.

I was 42 when I first bottomed.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
same copy and paste from the 30 other same posts?

I was 26. It was incredible. But sex was quite depressing till my 30's. Insecurities made my life miserable.
I wasnt accepted myself as I am. And it was a torture.
Now I am enjoying sex - but quite rarely.

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
First time was with this chick who was 24, while I was 19 at the time. She had been on my jock for a while and I told myself enough is enough I'm going to try and get laid. I met up at her house and she came in my car and I initiated everything. She was giving me head and it was amazing. I started to play with her but had no idea what I was doing, but she seemed to somewhat enjoy it. I asked her if she wanted to fuck, and she said yes. I put a condom on, and went to the back seat. Mind you I had a 1991 Buick, so the back was actually not that small! I went missionary on her for 10 minutes and than came.

From what I saw she really enjoyed everything. Next day I told her that she took my virginity away. She was so mad at me that I didn't tell her I was a virgin! Lol. She offered to get a hotel, and show me the ropes ;)
What factors made you came when you went missionary on her?

Michcamillus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
20 years of age with my best friend (guy) we were both stoned and it was great, did every thing but kiss him, but love everything we tried.