Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's the thing- i was a relatively late bloomer...hairs started poking up here and there around...15? i'm 19 now, and while i'm just barely over 6' tall, i'm basically hairless (as you can see in my picture) and only about 6 inches (which shouldn't be anything to scoff at, but it still irks me)...

so my question is, has anyone here gone through anything similar?

i think puberty hated me :(

BearFirmWood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same happened to me. I am now 25 and cant grow anything resembling a beard. I have basically no hair on my body besides my legs and pubes. I also have low average sized balls and an above average dick. I still wonder (and hope) if i still have some finishing to do.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Late bloomer here too. I had no idea I was even hung until the stripper freaked out during my first lap dance when I turned 21. It was a nice surprise for us both.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
IMO the late bloomers are well worth the wait, while the early bloomers peak and decline much sooner and faster :)

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a late bloomer as well. I used to be in high school and there were guys who had full beards. I didn't have any kind of hair.

No body hair, facial hair. I finally started growing some hair on my face at 25 and even now that i am 33.

I am 33 now and still can't grow a damn beard or hair on the lip.
I did have a tiny patch of chest, but it wouldn't grow any further so i shaved it off.

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
34, puberty at 12, first cum 12, hairs still growing, hairier now than last year and year before that etc.
still can't muster a full beard - not bothered considering how carrot coloured it is - ok maybe if i was the same colour all over but i'm not.

Some people develop these secondary sexual characteristics over a long period of time, others do it all in say 4 years! Maybe less

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Early bloomer here pretty much done with everything except facial hair when I was 16. My sons are very different. My oldest was early got his first pubes at 11 my youngest is 12 and not much is changing for him although he says his pubic hair is starting to grow. His brother's voice was starting to change and he was growing underarm hair at his age. Guess the oldest is like dad and the youngest is like mom, she said she was a late bloomer. Ironically the oldest had a harder time adjusting to puberty than the youngest, too many things were changing too fast for him. I remember when he was about 13 he didn't want to go into the store with a sleeveless shirt on because he was embarassed by underarm hair.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just think, late bloomers will mature slower and thereby commence the deterioration of their bodies at a later date. Thus they will continue to look younger longer. Not a bad trait at all.

Enjoy Life!!!!!!

stiffboy83

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
you guys can be happy not growing hair all over your body. i do not have too much growing on my chest but have quite hairy legs and so on and i kinda hate it

shaving (no matter where) sucks, after a day it itches because of regrowing hair but shaving everyday makes my skin burning red :(

growing a beard isnt that awesome if you have to shave 2 times everyday to keep a clean look

i envy you guys a little bit ;)

VENTOUX

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just think, late bloomers will mature slower and thereby commence the deterioration of their bodies at a later date. Thus they will continue to look younger longer. Not a bad trait at all.

Enjoy Life!!!!!!

Me too. It is inherited, I'm a late bloomer and many say they think I am at least 10 years younger .. my brother doesn't and I think it is because he smokes.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im a late bloomer. im 19. I didnt start getting pubes until 15-16. didnt starting cumming anything until i was 16. now im 19, barely have any hair on my upper lip,no chest hair, just starting to get ball hair. ive shot up in height over the past year and a half (i was like 5'4 - 5'5 in hs now im 5'10 in college). Im just waiting for my dick to catch up.... its only about 6 inches. any luck ill get bigger down below?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Here's the thing- i was a relatively late bloomer...hairs started poking up here and there around...15 ...

I was exactly the same way and felt quite cheated during my teens. But early on during my adulthood I came to enjoy being naturally smooth and found there were lots of gals who preferred that. Later in life I also found there are lots of guys who prefer naturally smooth playmates. So however you develop from here on just be happy with what and who you are.

... and only about 6 inches ...

Your "only" 6 inches look absolutely delectable to me!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First pubes at 12 and fluff on my lip by 14, but I was 31 before I could grow a reasonable moustache, and will never be able to grow a beard or sideburns. Never had much underarm hair but got a good bush, though.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im a late bloomer. im 19. I didnt start getting pubes until 15-16. didnt starting cumming anything until i was 16. now im 19, barely have any hair on my upper lip,no chest hair, just starting to get ball hair. ive shot up in height over the past year and a half (i was like 5'4 - 5'5 in hs now im 5'10 in college). Im just waiting for my dick to catch up.... its only about 6 inches. any luck ill get bigger down below?

we're like the same person, except for our height lol...

i went 3 months without shaving, and no one noticed at all...i do get a decent amount of below-the-belt-bush, but other than that, some armpit hair, and a few hairs here and there on my face, there's not much...