Late bloomers

degibbs212

Just Browsing
Media
So i was always one of the shorter kids in school until about my junior year of high school. i didnt even really start puberty until i was a freshman. from seventh till 10th grade i was always embarrassed because not only where the other kids sporting full bushes, but they were more developed as well. i was only like 3.5 soft in like 10th grade, than that summer i had a huge growth spurt not only in my height but in my penis as well. Lets just say when were getting changed that next year there were some surprised faces. By the time i finished senior year i was almost 6'3 and sporting a 6.5' soft and 9'5 hard, now i am just a little thicker. i had gone from one of the most undeveloped kids to one of the longest soft cocks in school i wondering if anyone else fits in this category because we always here the stories about how lpsg members were always the largest. Anyone wanna share?

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was always one of the shortest males in my class right through public school and a late bloomer. September was a great time to see who had "grown" through the summer. Alas it was never me. However at our 20th reunion about 300 of the 500 in my graduating class showed up, I was one of the youngest looking ones.