Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Havent heard much from late bloomers out there. when did you hit puberty? did you have a small dick in high school and then jumped to being hung later? i am always curious on the progress of late bloomers and when they grow and such.

comments appreciated

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was an early bloomer. I would bet there are many early bloomers on here.

I was an early bloomer as well. :redface: I had pubic hair and underarm hair at 7 years old. Precocious Puberty is actually quite common these days.

Hmmm, we were both early bloomers and we are both from New Jersey. Maybe there's something in the water . . . :tongue::confused:

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
"no one?"

This subject has come up here before of course, but I believe many guys are hestitant to admit that they were "a late bloomer".

There are those of us "larger endowed" around here who DID finally attain "size" but it came in the late teen-age years and even into the early to mid twenties. Some, like myself, may have had the secondary characeteristics of body and facial hair, voice changes, etc, in their early teens, but the genitalia didn't mature until much later. My girth for example, didn't improve until my thirties, really. And some of the mature erect size....wasn't noticed until my late twenties or so.

It's frustrating to wait for nature to "kick in"....especially when we spend time around here wishing to be bigger. My heart goes out to the younger guys who keep hearing "accept what size you have and be happy with it".

It's not alway easy to do that around this place called the LPSG. :redface:

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was pretty late. I only started blooming when I was 14 lol

That's actually a perfectly natural age to 'come into flower.' What we eat and how we live has changed the average age for onset of puberty drastically in the past 100 years.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was late(15/16) and i now have a lovely apendage and am as hairy as a baboons left breast (although its trimmed to near invisibility)
My cock was small i looked like a 12 year old all the way through school. had the piss ripped out of me every time we had communal showers. Whos laughing now! they all look like acorns/mushrooms in comparison and im a lot longer in this body than i ever was in that one
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

zagga

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I was a seriously late bloomer - voice didn't break untill I was 17, didn't start to shave regularly until the end of college. And, although it has taken me most of my twenties to get used to it, I'm quite proud of my appendages at this stage!

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I was a seriously late bloomer - voice didn't break untill I was 17, didn't start to shave regularly until the end of college. And, although it has taken me most of my twenties to get used to it, I'm quite proud of my appendages at this stage!

I think I am in your boat. Im 18 and dont really have a large area of pubic hair. i dont have considerable amounts of leg hair, and hair hasn't grown on my thighs yet. I dont shave yet, have no hair on my chest, and such. I have an average dick at the moment but i hope it gets bigger. Are there any ways to tell if your done growing or not? I have grown in height a lot in the past year so im hoping next is my package.

any opinions?

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a late bloomer, by nature, as a matter of fact I didn't even know I had a penis until about 17. It's grown considerably in two years, hydration aside. ._.'

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Late bloomer here. Although I had a thicker-than-others penis and low hangers from birth I didn't get pubic hair until I was 15 and my first ejaculation was a wet dream on the morning of my 16th birthday. It seems that everything did its growing from that point and stopped within a year. Then, at 21, I grew another 1 1/2 inches in stature and added another 1" to my penis. All of the guys in my family matured much earlier than I did.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I might have been the latest bloomer of all. I hadn't even started at the age of 17. I had an X-Ray taken of my hand and the radiologist said I was 12. I took 3 shots a week for 12 weeks to "Jumpstart" the puberty process. I am 43 now and I think my voice is just now starting to change again (Changed while I was taking the shots and then went back up). My balls are just now beginning to hang down some also and my flacid length is starting to elongate. Maybe that's just gravity working in my favor LOL.

Craig