late bloomers

theprizefighter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think i'm a late bloomer here. i'm almost 20 with an average sized penis but i still don't have to shave everyday and i have yet to grow hair on my chest. the people saying they still had growth in their 20's keepy my hopes up. haha.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
for those late bloomers, when did you begin noticing considerable differences. did it happen quickly? slowly?
anyone can chime in if they'd like, late bloomer or not

I remember, at 15, my scrotum getting darker. I was certain it was because I had been jerking off too much. At about that time I began to get pubes, too. They seemed to sprout like weeds and grew quickly. First ejaculation, hairy legs, underarms and forearms all appeared by my 17th birthday. By then I was shaving every day. If you see a pic of me at the beginning of 10th grade and compare it to my 11th grade photo it looks like two different people. It wasn't until I was almost 30 that my happy trail expanded across my abdomen and my chest.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
for those late bloomers, when did you begin noticing considerable differences. did it happen quickly? slowly?
anyone can chime in if they'd like, late bloomer or not

Oh, I remember when I was 17 and I looked in the mirror after a shower. I was kind of amazed because I had an erection, for reasons beyond me, and decided to measure. From that day on I became sort of obsessed with my phallus, even though I'd not use it for two years afterwards.

GI SUPRISE

Just Browsing
Media
I'm probably crazy, but I think my penis is still growing! I will be 28 in a month and haven't really measured. That being said, as of late I feel like my penis is both thicker and longer. Of course I'm not talking inches but maybe half and inch or 3/4 of an inch.

I have always heard that men are fully developed at 24 so I thought I was either hallucinating or experiencing wishful thinking. Based on some of the posted responses, I think there may actually be some merit to the notion that the penis continues to grow until much later.

I should start taking measurements.

I swam in high school and always felt inadequate in size compared to my peers. Now, when I compare my penis to others I feel that I am on the larger size of average (this includes both flacid and erect).

One of natures mysteries???

mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had the "double whammy" growing up. Not only was I a late bloomer, but my birthday is late December so my parents had the choice of sending me to school early, or waiting until the following year. Naturally, they chose early, so I was a late-bloomer that was also quite a bit younger than most of my classmates. I graduated HS at 17 when most of my classmates were already 18.

I was teased relentlessly in the communal showers in gym class, swim team, and those inevitable JO parties horny teenage boys get involved in. As I recall I didn't really come into my own until about the middle of college at around 20 YO. I was even a bit shy around women at first, fearing that they'd mock me once they stuck their hand down my pants and found a "chapstick". Got over that pretty quick though, first time a girl stuck her hand down my pants!!