Late Growth?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Lexical, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Lexical

Lexical New Member

Hey all!

Over the last year or so, I've noticed by penis becoming larger. While I would consider this normal, I am 19 and considered most of my growth to be done.

I noticed this happening mostly due to condoms- I can't really use the free ones from the college clinic anymore.

Has anyone else noticed increases beyond the normal age range for puberty and such things?

2. redpw865

redpw865 Member

Hi Dude - I have grown a little - reason being a late life circ (ooch) He is no longer restricted and to show him how much i love him, and my wif,e he has a brand new Prince Albert Ring. He has more action now than ever. Maybe its because the kids have left home lol. Dont forget all you youngster you didnt invest shagging and some of us oldies has been sucking and fucking longer than you have been breathing. On that one tip for everyone. Enjoy life and remember you will only regret what you didnt do. Respect. xxx

3. Random_Guy

Random_Guy New Member

Men officially stop growing at 21 ... some even as late as 24 ... yes It's normal to grow ... I asked my doctor :p

4. Lexical

Lexical New Member

Ah, alright, cool.

Fingers crossed I keep growing until 24!

Draft saved Draft deleted