Late introduction

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always hate these 'meet and greet' style forums, and usually jump straight into the thick of things without saying hi first - but for a break from tradition

Hi :)

I'm Xii, I hope I'm not too annoying for anyone and if I am feel free to say so =P

I just slapped a pic of me and a pic of my 'boyfriend's' package to keep you guys happy (two seperate pictures) :p Technically we're just having a consensual physical relationship, we're a fairly open couple. Anyhow, enough about me, what about you?

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
mfoley said:
Oh, I'm doing fine.

Welcome!!

BTW, I didn't do the introduction thread either.

Don't worry, It'll be our little secret :biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Xii said:
I always hate these 'meet and greet' style forums, and usually jump straight into the thick of things without saying hi first

Join the club, I hate them too. I would say "hi!" at this point, but it's just too much of a struggle to overcome my meety-greety dislike :rolleyes:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xii said:
I'm Xii, I hope I'm not too annoying for anyone and if I am feel free to say so =P
I don't know of any way to check this, but I am pretty sure you are the second most prolific poster on this site at the moment, measured by the "posts per day" thing.

WE MUST KUNG-FU FIGHT!!!
anna.jpg

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xii said:
I just slapped a pic of me and a pic of my 'boyfriend's' package to keep you guys happy (two seperate pictures) :p
That's like putting peanut butter on a dog's nose.
Xii said:
Technically we're just having a consensual physical relationship, we're a fairly open couple. Anyhow, enough about me, what about you?
I have written plenty about myself at other locations. Rather than repeat myself, why not check out the following links? MySpace. OKC.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
I would say "hi!" at this point, but it's just too much of a struggle to overcome my meety-greety dislike :rolleyes:
Do you mean to say that you dislike greeting meat?

OUCH. Oh god, that one was pretty bad, wasn't it?