Late Night Bar Pick Up Line

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was out drinking late at the weekend with a couple of friends

I am in New Zealand that has a large Maori and Island population and now more Asians especially in the North Island. What it doesnt have is a large number of black guys so I am still a bit of a rarity

Anyway, in full view of my friends a slightly drunk woman in her 20's came over to me, rubbed her hand across my crotch and pronounced that immortal line "so it is true what they say about black guys"

I suspect if I had gone over to a woman and without invitation or as much as a hello felt up her tits and then made some comment I would have been in front of a judge the following morning!

Coming from London that has a large black population I am still struggling here with being in a very small minority

Not sure if Maoris are hung or not - I would welcome comments from anyone who knows

Peace

Del

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well - personally I just think that is rude - regardless of whether you are in a small minority it is just not on to objectify you like that. You are, of course, completely right about the situation not being reversable. I have no idea why women think they can invade men's personal space and yet still expect to maintain their own intact.

If that happens again - well - I'd just grab the woman's tits, have a good squeeze and say something like "Well, they're OK, but thay make 'em better back home".

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well out there, I suppose you are going to be a bit more of a rarity and attract some attention just because you are unusual.

I know it's not the same country, but when my Mum went to visit her brother in Melbourne, Australia in the 80s she did remark how she found it creepy that EVERYBODY was white, like herself.

At least the drunken woman did find something complementary to say about you, even if it was stereotypical. I think it was more a case of her showing off than trying to humiliate you. And no, don't try anything like that yourself!

Let us know what you find out about the Maoris.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Well - personally I just think that is rude - regardless of whether you are in a small minority it is just not on to objectify you like that. You are, of course, completely right about the situation not being reversable. I have no idea why women think they can invade men's personal space and yet still expect to maintain their own intact.

If that happens again - well - I'd just grab the woman's tits, have a good squeeze and say something like "Well, they're OK, but thay make 'em better back home".

:laughing: Brill MB - absolutely love it, hehe

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I hate taking the high road, but there is something in putting someone in their place by stating in a calm voice that they must have been absent from Charm School they day they taught proper introductions

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not me, I don't find it insulting at all. Wouldn't the world be a better place if we could all just walk up and squeeze the produce ? Within certain boundaries of reasonableness it would save all a lot of wasted time and effort. After awhile it wouldn't be anything more common than brushing up against another in a crowded bar ? We could all wear id tags that indicated we were straight or gay and that would take all the guesswork out of appropriate or inappropriate. Just because someone samples, doesn't mean either is interested in going beyond just that. Maybe we could all get beyond being politically correct and speak what's on our minds and nobody would be insulted by it as well ?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek::eek: :aargh4: :eek::eek:
I have never been that drunk in my life and I have had hangovers that lasted 3 days.

MB is correct, she was wrong. IMO her behavior was abhorrent and inexcusable.

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
My humble opinion: drunk people do dumb shit regardless of race, sex or geographical location. An underlying theme here is that, in general, women do not need to be overwhelmingly charming to get laid in a bar. Unlike men who have mostly grown up agonizing over how to ask for a phone number most women know that when push comes to shove the direct approach will normally work.

Should a man approach a woman an inquire "do blondes really have more fun" he'll probably be met with swift, humiliating rejection. Women enjoy greater succes with this approach because it leaves most men dumbfounded. I for one can count on one hand the number of times a woman has blantently hit on me and even then it usually dawns on me the following morning.

That being said maybe this is why some women resort to the painfully direct approach, to limit the chance that the man on question misses the signal.

ovafivejust

Just Browsing
Media
i agree with one of the statements above, if i were to go up to a woman and rub her snatch(pussy) id be up for sexual assault, why do women think they can get away with it? transformer99, it sounds like you are the type of guy that (accidently) rubs up against a woman, would it be appropriate for me to beat the shit out of you if you done it to one of my friends?? not everyone wants someone copping a cheap feel. just my opinion, but i think women are pigs when they are in a group and full of piss.