Late Night Exhibition

sammygirly: One more, a little naughtier...

You sigh softly and lift a hand to squeeze the bridge of Your nose. It's been a long week and a longer night sitting in front of the computer. Just when You think You have everything under control, something doesn't work and You are stuck for another interminable amount of time trying to fix it...again. Out of the corner of Your eye You see a form enter the room. You can hear the soft whisper of my feet on the floor and You turn with a reserved smile, grateful for my visit, but also very involved with Your work. Your eyes meet my feet first as You turn and a brow lifts when You see they are not bare. Lifting Your gaze slowly up my body, You see my legs are encased in black silk stockings, my skin caressed by the sheer nylon. The stockings are clasped in place by lacy garters and Your breath catches as Your eyes meet mine.

i smile softly at You, trailing a fingertip along the elasticized lace embracing my thigh. The stockings are the sum of all i wear for You this night. You turn in Your chair to face me completely and i take a few steps backwards, sinking down onto the couch in the room, likewise facing You.

Gently, i run my hands along my inner thighs, slowly spreading my legs to display my shaved pussy, a graceful pink mound of desire. A coy little smile curls my lips and i move a hand up my body, stoppinng to toy idly with the hoop in my belly button. Your eyes devour my naked form and i watch as Your body begins to relax, Your hands resting on Your thighs, Your face attentive to my actions. Satisfied that You pay attention, i drag my fingertips over my belly and up to cup my breast, rolling the hardening nipple there momentarily, the sweet torment quickening my breath already and i feel a warmth spread from my tummy to my core.

The finger reaches my lips only to be moistened thoroughly with an attentive tongue until it is glistening with my saliva. You note that i've painted my lips for You, an almost harsh red in contrast to my pale ivory skin. My finger glides effortlessly in and out of my mouth, being caressed intimately by my tongue and i notice Your reaction, which only makes my heart pick up speed.

Locking my gaze on Your face in order to enjoy Your reaction, i casually lower the moistened finger. Using the fingers on my other hand i part the lips of my pussy and slide the wet fingertip over my clit. Immediately, my back arches against the back of the couch, the muscles in my thighs tighten as the instant pleasure courses through my body. i begin teasing myself with leisurely circular movements with only that one fingertip, my bottom lip caught between my teeth. i slide the fingertip along my wet slit, coating the finger with my juices and then return to the hardening bud of my passion, only to pick up the lazy circular motion again, stoking my own fires.

Leaning back into the couch, i slide my hips forward slightly so that my body is angled more completely into Your direct view, the visible reaction of Your body to mine sending shivers along my sensitized skin. my eyes fall closed as my motions pick up, alternating between the circular teasing and the strokes that only just keep my finger from entering the glistening opening.

sammygirly: A second finger joins the first in it's journey along the core of me and finally You watch as both fingers disappear into the hot depths of me. my sharp gasp kisses Your ear and You raise Your eyes to my face for a moment to catch my flushed cheeks and half lidded eyes before returning quickly to my actions below. my hips are moving in rhythm to my thrusts now, lifting to meet my hand as i plunge deep inside myself. my breasts heave gently with my laboured breathing and small kitten-like noises slip from lips as my passion mounts, the excitement of knowing You watch propelling me forward without shame or care. my thumb finds it's way to my throbbing bud and i push and release rhythmically, ever pushing my fingers in and out relentlessly, my hips grinding my pelvis up to meet each thrust.

my head falls back on the couch, turning my face into the cloth in a vain attempt to muffle my mounting cries as the tension begins to coil in the pit of my belly. my entire body begins to tingle and i open my eyes to watch You watch me. A meeting of gazes sends electric shock waves tumbling through me, my skin alive as if You touch me. You are caressing Yourself in time with me, Your bulging passion evident under Your boxers, Your lips slightly parted as Your own quickened breathing increases in time with mine.

Your pleasure pushes me over the edge and with one final plunge, my back arches, my body stiffens and the orgasm crashes without mercy through my body.

When my eyes open You are before me, on Your knees. Silently, You take my hand in Yours and lift it to Your lips, tasting my musky flavour when You lovingly kiss each fingertip. i lean down and cup Your face, pressing my lips to Yours before pulling back and smiling at You adoringly.

Without another word i stand and stroll out of the room, my departing ass the last thing in Your mind as You turn back to the blinking computer screen.

sammygirly: Twenty minutes later, Your stare on the sceen remains the same and every blinking letter remains unchanged. Every time You place Your fingers on the keyboard, nothing comes out. The only thing on Your mind is the pressure in Your boxers and visions of me on that couch. You let out a frustrated growl and lean back in the chair, pushing the waistband of Your boxers down over lean hips, unconciously freeing Yourself from the constraints of the cloth.

"Master?" You hear the call of my soft voice and swivel the chair around. i am leaning against the doorframe, my body covered in a soft white robe now, the stockings gone. my eyes drop to Your lap and a slow smile curls my lips as i push away from the doorway and make my way to You, my hips swaying gently.

"Can't work?" i murmer as i sink to my knees gracefully in front of You. my eyes lift to meet Yours and i run my hands up Your thighs, over Your belly to Your chest, gently push You back further into the chair, coaxing You into relaxation. my hands slide back down Your torso to Your thighs, like the glide of silk over Your skin. Curling my fingers under the waistband of Your boxers, i tug them the rest of the way off, and toss them behind me almost carelessly.

i lean forward a little to kiss Your inner thigh as my nails drag up Your other leg, this time the timbre of my voice caressing Your skin, the play of my breath teasing the hairs there "You need to relax my Love" my face moving very slowly over Your thigh, more and more toward Your increasingly building passion.

i raise my eyes slowly to Yours again, my lashes heavy and casting shadows against my porcelain skin as i lean in to run the flat of my tongue over Your balls once, then pull back only slightly to release a stream of cool air over the moistened area, only to return and do the same again and again, leisurely.

sammygirly: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the deep pocket of my robe, and without You seeing, i remove a small bottle of flavoured oil and coat my hands liberally, all the while focussed intently on Your balls. Taking them gently in my mouth entirely, i let my tongue caress and tease them, while purring softly as my hands raise to Your shaft. i encompass You with my small hand, and with begin to stroke You casually up and down, letting the oil guide my path. Each time my hand reaches Your tip, i cup the head, rotate my wrist slightly and slide back down with a firmer pressure, my speed unchanging. i pull back and flick Your balls with my tongue before rising up on my knees, arching my back as i lean forward to taste the oil on Your glistening head without halting my hand motion.

The oil is hot to the tongue, a cinnamon flavour which reacts instantly to the slightest touch of my breath against You in a shock of pleasure, a tingle of heat not at all painful. i press my lips against Your engorged head and moan, letting the vibrations travel down Your length before pressing You between my lips. Gripping the base of Your cock in my hand, i lock my blue eyes with Yours and lazily take You between my lips, let You glide over my silken tongue before pulling my head back as if to release You again. i don't but instead lean in and repeat the process, taking in only the first few inches of You, letting my tongue curl around Your shaft as i work.

"Mmmmm" i purr when i hear Your breath hitch and i rise up further on my knees, reaching down to open the robe and free my breasts to Your viewing eyes. Returning my hands to Your cock i once again take You in my mouth and very slowly into my throat, before pulling back and begin a rhythmic in and out, a hypnotic dance between my tongue and my hands. All that i cannot take into my mouth, i work with my slick hand. Each time my head pull up to allow my tongue to laviciously devour Your head, my hand glides to Your base in the opposite direction, only to meet again in the middle.

i can see Your hands gripping the arms of the chair, the knuckles white just before my hair is in Your grasp, firm. With Your guidance i pick up speed, the pressure around Your cock increasing and decreasing between my hungry mouth, my gripping fingers and the dedicated motion of both. i cup Your balls with my free hand and begin to work them gently, feeling them grow ever tighter as Your orgasm approaches.

i drag my lips up and down Your glistening shaft, swallowing as much of You as i am able with each entance until i feel a sharp tug on my hair, Your cock driven deep in my throat as Your muscles tighten. A satisfied growl breaks from Your lips as i feel the gush of Your passion in my mouth, taste Your pleasure as Your cock jumps in my small hand.

Once over i pull back and gently kiss the tip of Your cock before resting my cheek on Your thigh to look up at Your now relaxed face.

"Ready for bed yet?" i chuckle.

7x6andchg: Very nice indeed, Sammy.

Makes me wish I worked at home for one...and that I had someone here at night to do that...

A wonderful piece of erotica!

7x6&C

rainfletcher: Wow, fantastic. I've only recently started reading though the Fictitious Stories section, and am amazed at the wonderful prose from the members of this board. I've never written erotica before, but Sammy, you're inspiring me!!

And, Max is a very, very lucky man. Any woman who can imagine or fantasize about this must be a phenomenal gift to her husband...

petite_girl: wow sammy! That is such great inspiration! :)

da_blissmachine: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=Fiction;num=1064625892;start=0#0 date=09/26/03 at 18:15:52]One more, a little naughtier...

You sigh softly and lift a hand to squeeze the bridge of Your nose. color][/quote]

is this story about me? *blush*

da_blissmachine: oooooooooooooooooohhh .... I dunno if Max and Carolina would approve......... ::)

Tender: [quote author=da_blissmachine link=board=Fiction;num=1064625892;start=0#9 date=10/12/03 at 01:40:56]

is this story about me?  *blush*[/quote]

Bliss,

i almost spewed my sweet tea when i read that...
:D