Late night golf course run - voyeur

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to Texas A&M and at that time it was predominately male. I lived off campus since I was not in the corp of cadets. There wasn't a lot of options to run at night and I tended to go out around 11 or so and take a run on the Golf Course that was on the front of Campus. It was know as a place for guys and girls to meet at night. I had never seen anything until tonight.

I was running and I heard a noise that sounded kind of like moaning and hushed voices. I stopped running and I could clearly here two guys. I walked a few steps forward and I saw them just off to the side of the green. They were both naked and one of them was giving the other a blow job. I sort of stepped back behind a bush so I would not be seen. He continued to work the other guys cock until there was a big moan and his friend thrust forward putting his hand on his friends head and he said "oh fuck I'm cumming" and He swallowed like a champ. He pulled back letting his friends cock slide out of his mouth. They both laid back on the grass and caught their breath. The friend reached over to the other guys cock and stroked him. He was already hard. Then his friend got on his all fours and he moved around behind him. He pulled out a condom slipped it on an got behind him. It wasn't long until he worked his cock in the friends ass. I could not hold on any longer and dropped my running shorts and began to stroke my cock watching them. They fucked for about 10 minutes and I was stroking with them. I was close to cumming and his friend was to. He was fucking him hard and you could hear their balls slapping against each other. There was moaning and dirty talk about getting fucked harder and deeper. Then finally "oh yes baby cum deep in me" At that point I shot my load and fell to my knees it was so intense. They must of heard me and they quickly separated and started getting dressed. I stepped forward my cock still out and dripping cum. They motioned me over and asked if I had enjoyed what I saw. All I could say was yes. We usually come here on Tuesdays after 11 if you care to join us.

I never missed a Tuesday until they graduated in the spring. Never saw any one else but I ran almost every night.