Later circumcision anyone.....?

Seeking_SuperHung: I'm uncut, and NOT proud of it.... but I do feel rather fortunate in that I can pass for cut when erect.

I also have NO INTENTION of becoming circumcized at this point (age 23), mostly out of fear. I've long since come to accept, and almost love it, the way that it is.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
.... but I do feel rather fortunate in that I can pass for cut when erect.

So, I guess you could say you can enjoy the best of both worlds, STS. I hadn't given that much thought, but when fully erected mine probably could pass for cut, too. I have to manually pull the foreskin down over the head with fingers on both hands to keep it almost covered.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ericbear@Dec 7 2004, 03:56 PM
And there, I think, you have found the true underlying reason that circumcision was invented.
[post=266399]Quoted post[/post]​
Actually, it's a religious ritual going back to the phallic thunder god over in the land which is basically a hell hole but they have oil. In the 19th century, they started doing it over in England because of masturbation; eventually they brought it here, also used as a eugenic tool for marking a man as a member of teh upper class.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by aloofman@Dec 7 2004, 05:39 PM
I find it bizarre that some uncircumsized men find it so disgusting. You'd think it would be the other way around. It's as if they feel they have to defend their own foreskin. While you're right that it's not necessary, it seems way too minor to get worked up over.
[post=266403]Quoted post[/post]​
Almost as bizarre as cutting off the skin on the penis, enit?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was cut as an infant. AND I WANT IT BACK! AND I WANT AN APOLOGY! Ok, I did get the apology from my 77 year old mother who said she still regrets letting her sons be mutilated. I get the impression that when I and my bro's were born (waaaaaaay back in the 1950's dark ages) no one even asked her, they just did it.

If I want to alter my body FINE, but no one asked before they sliced off part of my anatomy!!!!

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Dec 8 2019, 04:09 AM
I was cut as an infant. AND I WANT IT BACK! AND I WANT AN APOLOGY! Ok, I did get the apology from my 77 year old mother who said she still regrets letting her sons be mutilated. I get the impression that when I and my bro's were born (waaaaaaay back in the 1950's dark ages) no one even asked her, they just did it.

If I want to alter my body FINE, but no one asked before they sliced off part of my anatomy!!!!
[post=266529]Quoted post[/post]​

I know exactly how you feel KinkGuy. Same here!!!

Grrr. Stupid Dr's!

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Omegaman, when I was growing up in a small, rural Alabama, about the only "cut" kids were my cousins. Almost every one else in school had foreskin and I felt ashame. I even tried once using Scotch tape to look like the others. Now I am glad I was clipped but I can imagine the situation being reversed these days....I'd hate to be the only one or a few that had skin while everyone else doesn't. I prefer cut cocks but have been with a few that weren't - the main thing to me is cleaniness. I picked up a good looking guy one night that could not retrack the foreskin and unfortunately had a strong odor. A complete turn-off to me.

vega

1st Like
Media
I am very happy with my natural cock. I will not have my child cut either. It is horrible.

On the note of cleaning... Unless you have some serious issues there is no problem but then at that point cut or uncut doesn't matter. I say take care of it or you don't deserve to have it. In terms of look, some people find uncut to look strange. I find a penis without a foreskin and a large scar to look odd and the whol;e concept is odd.

cocksure

Experimental Member
Media
I hope someone will find interest in my story. After my son was born I decided that I should look like him. I left him intact although my dodctor seemed to push it a little more than I was comfortable with although she claimed to be "nuetral" on the subject and my family thought I was nuts for not even considering it. Although that was the problem I did consider it long enough to do about 5 min of research and easily decide Absolutely not. I love being the black sheep you know the one that doesnt just mindlessly follow the rest of the heard. Sorry, back to the subject at hand. So about 8 weeks ago I started a restoration project. I decided to give new life to my 1977 flesh rocket. taping is a pain in the ass at times but once you get used to it. It becomes as routine as brushing your teeth and actually takes even less time once you get it all figured out. about the same time I started my little project the wife decided to go off of birth control so here I am back to latex liasons. Thank god my guy has had a few months of coverage to start coming back to his senses otherwise sex with a cut cock and a condom no thank you I just as well go fishing. my only worry now is that I may become a two pump chump if we get to a point where we can lose the condom again. But I am really up for the challenge of regaining control of myself and enjoying the extra "Oh boy' this ROCKS!" To sum it all up Looks, aesthetically for me I prefer the uncut look thats all I have known. A bald man might look pretty dashing but how many smart bald men run around out in the hot sum without a hat on? It's supposed to be covered up and protected. The change in feeling for me? Canvas to Velvet. Worries? I started this project in the hopes of being able to have the fortitude to stick it out and achieve something that would possibly pass as an uncut. now I am committed but I still dont know how long it will take. Rewards? I can clearly remember loosing my virginity I was definitely paying attention to the feelings I was getting I can also clearley remember my first experience having unprotected sex with my wife. In comparison sex with her last sunday evening even with a condom on was better than all the others the only comparison would be if you can follow me here, first trimester sex with a cock ring on. Very plushy and clicky. If I were an artist I could draw you a 3D picture of her vagina from feeling alone.
Just a few observations
Don't cut your kids

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Dec 12 2004, 09:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Dec 12 2004, 09:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ericbear@Dec 7 2004, 03:56 PM
And there, I think, you have found the true underlying reason that circumcision was invented.
Actually, it&#39;s a religious ritual going back to the phallic thunder god over in the land which is basically a hell hole but they have oil. In the 19th century, they started doing it over in England because of masturbation; eventually they brought it here, also used as a eugenic tool for marking a man as a member of teh upper class.
[post=266499]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Im Cicd and only have 3" of inner foresikin lift and alot the time I look like I have a foresskin still:)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, speaking of genital mutilation, I saw an article on cutting on Wikipedia. Apparently genital self-mutilation is common in molestation victims. I wonder if whoever invented it might&#39;ve been molested.

Just a possibility.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Dec 22 2004, 03:52 PM
Oh, speaking of genital mutilation, I saw an article on cutting on Wikipedia. Apparently genital self-mutilation is common in molestation victims. I wonder if whoever invented it might&#39;ve been molested.

Just a possibility.
[post=269126]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, if you look at the cultures around the world that practice circumcision, most of them are desert or near-desert societies. Jews & Arabs, Sub-Saharan Africa, Australian Aborigines...

If you&#39;ve ever gotten sand inside your foreskin, you&#39;ll understand how this practice took hold in ancient desert peoples.

Now that we have running water, there&#39;s no reason for the cutting nonsense to continue. It&#39;s just a barbaric throwback to ancient conditions that no longer apply.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, there are more than a few desert peoples who don&#39;t practice circumcision. The entire Mojave Desert comes to mind. Also, Australian circumcision isn&#39;t really circumcision as we think of it; it involves cutting the ventral side of the penis all the way to the urethra. Could have a Malthusian reason, though.

I always said one reason Indian men don&#39;t get circumcised is because we bathe every day.

clean_cut:
Originally posted by jonb+Dec 12 2004, 09:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Dec 12 2004, 09:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ericbear@Dec 7 2004, 03:56 PM
Actually, it&#39;s a religious ritual going back to the phallic thunder god over in the land which is basically a hell hole but they have oil. In the 19th century, they started doing it over in England because of masturbation; eventually they brought it here, also used as a eugenic tool for marking a man as a member of teh upper class.
[post=266499]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
i was cut at 19,im 27 and its way better/cleaner/nicer now.

clean_cut:
Originally posted by jonb@Dec 27 2004, 01:21 PM
Oh, and CC? I have one word for you: PLONK&#33;
[post=270006]Quoted post[/post]​
OK PEDO